New Players for the 20/21 Season - Season 4 Starts 13th March - NEW DIVISION LISTS

15 hours ago, bluemal said:

Hi i canny see my name i thought you didn't need to join again if you've played all season 

15 hours ago, bluemal said:

Sorry found it in division 5  needed my glasses on ?

That's the season just finished, I'm working on the split for the new season  (although looking at it quickly I'd say you will be back in Div5) :ok

• avongirl changed the title to New Players for the 20/21 Season - Season 4 Starts 13th March
  • avongirl pinned this topic

To help you find your new Division here are the lists.  Divisions are decided by your finishing total from last season.  In some of the lower Divisions players had finished with the same total where they needed to split so I've used a random number generator to make the decision (call it a penalty shoot out).

Still space for a few more to join in Div 7 & 8 :ok

4FT01.jpg

4FT02.jpg

4FT03.jpg

4FT04.jpg

4FT05.jpg

4FT06.jpg

4FT07.jpg

4FT08.jpg

• avongirl changed the title to New Players for the 20/21 Season - Season 4 Starts 13th March - NEW DIVISION LISTS
On 9/8/2020 at 10:39 AM, BillyHills said:

Anyone else interested please put your week 1 selections in Division 8

Players may get split between 7 and 8 if we get a lot of latecomers but the prize money is the same.

I will pick them up and sort them out once we have definite numbers.

:ok

Where do I find the new leagues? Can't work out where I am without trawling through each one

On 3/11/2021 at 4:37 AM, avongirl said:

To help you find your new Division here are the lists.  Divisions are decided by your finishing total from last season.  In some of the lower Divisions players had finished with the same total where they needed to split so I've used a random number generator to make the decision (call it a penalty shoot out).

Still space for a few more to join in Div 7 & 8 :ok

4FT01.jpg

4FT02.jpg

4FT03.jpg

4FT04.jpg

4FT05.jpg

4FT06.jpg

4FT07.jpg

4FT08.jpg

Found them

• avongirl locked this topic
  • avongirl unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, umorenikrile said:

Wolves- Burnley 2 @4.20 
20 pts 

Hi I'm afraid you cant just join in the competition. You'll need to wait til the next new season (presumably August for 21/22 now) and I'll put a thread up then for new participants. :ok