** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

FINAL TABLES (Season 2)

Final results are in for our 20/21 season 2. :cheers  There were a few games running on til Mon/Tues but all bets which included those have already fallen down so we are done!  I'll post more details tomorrow so the winners can send their details to claim but in the meantime if there are any queries please let me know.  If you thought you had a winner in week 8 that has been settled as losing, please remember that Extra Time and Penalties don't count.  Hopefully I have settled them all correctly!

Well done to our overall top 5. :drums   Like A Roughie had a big win in week 1 and was never caught. :clap

Some movement at the top of individual leagues with several players going for the final big win with hefty half bank bets.  Division 8 won the day with 2 good treble wins and a big weekly overall profit :clap

I'd just like to thank everyone for supporting this competition, we didn't lose very many players overall to no shows and most of you were  exemplary in how you posted your bets making it so much easier for me to check and settle them.  :spank to the rest :lol

I'll have a look at the fixture list and try check the best way to split up the final seasons, as we might manage 9 week runs (I'm up for help and suggestions here) but we'll be straight back with Season 3 next week :ok

2FT8O.jpg

2FT81.jpg

2FT82.jpg

2FT83.jpg

2FT84.jpg

2FT85.jpg

2FT86.jpg

2FT87.jpg

2FT88.jpg

This was my awards  from my 1st positions on 1st division in last season , thanks @avongirl for the prize has arrived here in Portugal , and  especially thanks  to BillyHills aka Graham Sarson, for help me here on PL we miss you mate,  and thanks to all punterslounge team.

I took a picture with shirt of my club here in Portugal

Next season will try to go to 1 st division here on PL ,  this season was very bad for me.

Regards

1.jpg

Edited by buga00

Prize winners, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to Kayla who will arrange the payments.  Also top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message envelope which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page. :ok

Well done everyone :clap  Please allow a couple of weeks for payments as I'll wait a few days to hopefully send the whole list off together, then Kayla needs to work through it.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer.

Div 1 @Saddlesore £75  @NickJones1 £45  @jcw £25

Div 2 @Danshot £60 @LEE-GRAYS £40  @helderjma £20

Div 3 @APitt1988 £50  @Superscrumpy £30  @daisychain £20

Div 4 @Paperclip £40  @Fader £25  @Zidane123 £15

Div 5 @Squirrel Nutkin £30  @Sterphyle £20  @stuboy43 £10

Div 6 @Alastair £25  @cookro £15  @botmission £10

Div 7 @Like A Roughie £20  @Catijohn £10

Div 8 @Kingdom for £20  @Gray306 £10

Top 5 overall - @Like A Roughie  @Paperclip  @Kingdom for  @Alastair  @Gray306

8 hours ago, Paperclip said:

Thanks avongirl for running a great comp! I already have merchandise from a previous win. Can you pass my merchandise on to the 6th place.

Can I use [email protected] to claim my £40?

Don’t understand the envelope bit! ?

P

Just click on AvonGirl name and then it will open a profile page that then has a blue box that says message then it will appear like sending an email 

On 1/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, buga00 said:

This was my awards  from my 1st positions on 1st division in last season , thanks @avongirl for the prize has arrived here in Portugal , and  especially thanks  to BillyHills aka Graham Sarson, for help me here on PL we miss you mate,  and thanks to all punterslounge team.

I took a picture with shirt of my club here in Portugal

Next season will try to go to 1 st division here on PL ,  this season was very bad for me.

Regards

1.jpg

Hi buga00 come and join the English Portuguesers Come on you Wolves 

On 1/12/2021 at 11:03 AM, Paperclip said:

Thanks avongirl for running a great comp! I already have merchandise from a previous win. Can you pass my merchandise on to the 6th place.

Can I use [email protected] to claim my £40?

Don’t understand the envelope bit! ?

P

I think I have your details from last time.  I will message you later! 

12 hours ago, avongirl said:

I think I have your details from last time.  I will message you later! 

@Paperclip I have sent you a message, hopefully it'll show as a notification for you to find where to click on.   I don't have details from before, was thinking you'd been a winner last time. (I am starting from scratch so don't have access to info that Graham had on emails)

On 1/12/2021 at 11:03 AM, Paperclip said:

On 1/12/2021 at 8:00 PM, Danshot said:

Just realised back to back Division 2 titles :cheers

Think this time I'm allowed to play Div 1 missed the cut by 1 place last time 

@Danshot This time you missed the cut by 1 place for the merch, in 6th place!  If you would like a set instead of Paperclip send me your address :ok

• avongirl changed the title to FINAL TABLES (Season 2)
7 hours ago, avongirl said:

@Paperclip I have sent you a message, hopefully it'll show as a notification for you to find where to click on.   I don't have details from before, was thinking you'd been a winner last time. (I am starting from scratch so don't have access to info that Graham had on emails)

Sent.

I was accessing PL through the app. That’s why I couldn’t see anything!

Edited by Paperclip

On 1/12/2021 at 12:43 AM, avongirl said:

I've had a look at the English fixtures.  I think we'll stick to an 8 week season next and that allows some leeway if matches start to get moved around or take a break and we end up with lots of midweek games. If all does run smoothly we should be able to finish with a 9 week season 4.

I run a similar, but smaller, type of competition on a Liverpool website with Advisor { he does most if it } and we have looked at jigging dates around as well.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:31 AM, avongirl said:

Prize winners, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to Kayla who will arrange the payments.  Also top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message envelope which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page. :ok

Well done everyone :clap  Please allow a couple of weeks for payments as I'll wait a few days to hopefully send the whole list off together, then Kayla needs to work through it.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer.

Div 1 @Saddlesore £75  @NickJones1 £45  @jcw £25

Div 2 @Danshot £60 @LEE-GRAYS £40  @helderjma £20

Div 3 @APitt1988 £50  @Superscrumpy £30  @daisychain £20

Div 4 @Paperclip £40  @Fader £25  @Zidane123 £15

Div 5 @Squirrel Nutkin £30  @Sterphyle £20  @stuboy43 £10

Div 6 @Alastair £25  @cookro £15  @botmission £10

Div 7 @Like A Roughie £20  @Catijohn £10

Div 8 @Kingdom for £20  @Gray306 £10

Top 5 overall - @Like A Roughie  @Paperclip  @Kingdom for  @Alastair  @Gray306

Paypal payments have been sent. If anyone hasn't received please let me know :ok