RACING TIPS

MCLARKE

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 9:02 PM, MCLARKE said:

Excellent start by The Brigadier with a nice profit for the day including the nap.

Also good to see that he is keeping up the BH tradition with the profits coming from those at 4/1 and above !

@MCLARKE firstly, I would like to thank you and everyone involved for keeping the tips going. They became a valuable addition to my betting portfolio, and I'm sure they'll do so again! I also think it's a great tribute to @BillyHills and @Sir Puntalot so thank you sincerely!

I wondered if I could ask a question please? When you mention the profits coming from those at 4/1 and above, does that include E/W tips too, or just the singles at 4/1+?

I'm not expecting the work to be done for me (honest!) and am really looking forward to finding my own edge, but as a starting point to using the tips, this sounds like a really interesting suggestion to follow.

Thank you once again, I really appreciate the effort which is put into these and the fact that they are offered free!

5 hours ago, foxinexile said:

I wondered if I could ask a question please? When you mention the profits coming from those at 4/1 and above, does that include E/W tips too, or just the singles at 4/1+?

This included both the singles from 4/1 to 8/1 and the each way bets above 8/1+.

The ROI from those bets above 4/1 was a very impressive 7%, the loss on those below 4 was -1%.

As always with horse racing things do changeover time and this trend may not continue, especially with the new tipsters no doubt having a different approach to the one that Billy Hills used.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Well done to @The Brigadier for another winning treble today.

Plus the nap won as well !

Thanks Michael - been in fine form over Christmas with a profit (to a £20 stake) of £595.25 from Boxing Day to yesterday. That makes it an overall profit of £1908 since re-starting the tips on November 21st.

Let's see if we can get through the £2k barrier today and get the hat trick of trebles up ?

4 hours ago, The Brigadier said:

oh and make sure you click on the 'expand all' button for my reasoning 

Prices had already moved when just looked... That's the problem half the time the bookies have moved the price by time we try get on or people are on quick to move the price. Any tips on how to get on quick? Mainly looking at the larger priced picks.

Edited by Wildgarden

On 1/1/2021 at 7:31 PM, Wildgarden said:

Prices had already moved when just looked... That's the problem half the time the bookies have moved the price by time we try get on or people are on quick to move the price. Any tips on how to get on quick? Mainly looking at the larger priced picks.

That's a hard one isn't it? I like to put the tips out as soon as the first firm is up (normally Bet365) so all I can suggest is just keep checking back and take the best price at the time.I know how annoying it is when you have to take shorter a horse that's been bigger but invariably they'll shorten up even more.

Another winning treble today that's the third in the last six days! Well done to TumbleweedKing whose selections all obliged at Wolverhampton tonight for a profit of £211 (to a £20 stake). The trebles are showing a profit of £401.45 over the past 6 days.

Also overall since November 21st when racing tips (can be found at top left of page) we've burst through the 2k mark and are showing a very healthy profit of £2100.12

2 hours ago, The Brigadier said:

That's a hard one isn't it? I like to put the tips out as soon as the first firm is up (normally Bet365) so all I can suggest is just keep checking back and take the best price at the time.I know how annoying it is when you have to take shorter a horse that's been bigger but invariably they'll shorten up even more.

That's the problem as following at prices lower than quoted would result in a loss rather than profit long-term unless they drifted up and you benefited from bog. The naps seem to hold the price and accumulators so they are probably better to follow imo. Are you / other tipsters posting the punters lounge racing tips new or been doing it since 2016?

Edited by Wildgarden

1 hour ago, Wildgarden said:

That's the problem as following at prices lower than quoted would result in a loss rather than profit long-term unless they drifted up and you benefited from bog. The naps seem to hold the price and accumulators so they are probably better to follow imo. Are you / other tipsters posting the punters lounge racing tips new or been doing it since 2016?

I've taken over from the sadly missed Graham (with weekend assistance on the acca's from Tumbleweedking) since November 21st.

Its obviously difficult to gauge profit and loss as prices do move so quickly but still feel (hope) that anyone would make a profit by following the selections, naps and acca's.

7 hours ago, The Brigadier said:

I've taken over from the sadly missed Graham (with weekend assistance on the acca's from Tumbleweedking) since November 21st.

Its obviously difficult to gauge profit and loss as prices do move so quickly but still feel (hope) that anyone would make a profit by following the selections, naps and acca's.

Thanks, given your record so far, even at exchange starting price it's doing well so hopefully it will keep going and us avid users of the site will do well in these difficult times for some. I enjoy the overall friendliness of the forum and it's a good social area for opinions on everything as well as getting tips. ?

1 hour ago, peanut peanut said:

A bright start to 2021 :ok  as with any bet on any sport ,the price will move. You can only advice the price when it is posted the rest is up to us. 

People just need to work a their strategy and stick with it ?

Thanks for your efforts and time . 

thank you for your kind words Sir

44 minutes ago, Wildgarden said:

Thanks, given your record so far, even at exchange starting price it's doing well so hopefully it will keep going and us avid users of the site will do well in these difficult times for some. I enjoy the overall friendliness of the forum and it's a good social area for opinions on everything as well as getting tips. ?

thank you Wildgarden, totally agree 

17 hours ago, Wildgarden said:

I've just had a quick look at Monday's selections and at the moment you can obtain better prices on 4 of the selections, 2 have shortened and 2 remain the same. So there is value to be obtained. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...