Naps - Saturday July 18th

Prejudice 3.40 York -  8/1 Eway W.Hills

Prejudice has the form in the book to go close in this class 3 contest. In 2019 he was third in a class 2 race and second (beaten favourite) in a class 3 race. Off the track for 11 months he will have needed his recent outing, so that form can be ignored.  I am expecting a Jamie Spencer masterclass. Watch him come late and hopefully (if fit enough) fast!

Edited by PercyP
Typo

York 2:30 What's The Story - 25/1 bet365 e/w thanks

What's The Story - from Keith Dalgleish yard the owners Weldspec Glasgow Limited I believe are Rangers Supporters as you can tell by the red with and blue with the Champion League Stars on the silks so I've got to go with this 6yo after a break of 272 days he started this season at Ascot 1m good but weakened badly in final furlong to finish 16th beaten 12.5 lengths by Dark Vision in class 2 handicap off 108, The yard had 31 days to get him ready for today as he likes it round here and was 3rd in this race last year he's also won twice here to go with his other three wins at other tracks with Shane Gray in saddle for 1st time