** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Premier League Predictions > Jun 27th - Jul 2nd

eplratings.jpg

The next round of Premier League matches are taking place over the next week. Congratulations to Liverpool for lifting their first league title in 30 years. There remains over half a dozen games left and plenty left to decide including European qualification and relegation. Take a look at the odds and ratings above then tell us your chosen bets for these games! :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Aston Villa have failed to win in their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Wolverhampton have been undefeated in their last 4 away matches in Premier League.
68% of Aston Villa’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
26% of Wolverhampton’s conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Premier League.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 27.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-06-2020-19411

Aston Villa vs Wolverhampton

Aston Villa

Doubtful: Danny Drinkwater (4/0 m), Frederic Guilbert (23/0 d)

Out (injuries/other): Bjorn Engels (17/1 d), Thomas Heaton (20/0 first goalkeeper), Wesley (21/5 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended: -

Wolverhampton

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): -

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
Aston Villa
15 home games
Wolverhampton
15 away games
80% Over 1.5 goals 80%
67% Over 2.5 goals 47%
33% Over 3.5 goals 27%
20% Over 4.5 goals 20%
7% Over 5.5 goals 0%
20% Under 1.5 goals 20%
33% Under 2.5 goals 53%
80% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 67%
47% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 33%
20% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 20%

wolverhampton has been too good and too fortunate with results. i fear it may go against them here as strugglers usually are ones to ruin the party

i was disappointed with watford performance versus burnley. i thought they would fare better after burnley got trashing from man city. it seems the pressure is getting to them and not sure how they will handle southampton

solskjaer has done quantum leap with this man utd team and they are finally looking dangerous and capable side. i think norwich knows they don't have enough to stay up so man utd will win but should be careful not to take the game lightly

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Premier League Predictions > Jun 27th - Jul 2nd

Watford vs Southampton

It's a little bit confusing this week in the Premier League with the games spanning across the whole week due to the FA Cup fixtures being wedged in this weekend. One game that is taking place this weekend is the 4:30pm BST kick-off on Sunday afternoon between Watford and Southampton at Vicarage Road. Both of these teams have had their struggles with relegation worries this season but they'll be keen to secure their place in the top flight of English football as soon as possible.

Watford have had what can only be described as a disjointed season. Nigel Pearson is the third manager the club has had this season already and the club is down in 16th place and just 1 point outside the relegation zone. An awful start to the season has seen the Hornets fighting an uphill battle since the early weeks of the campaign but hope is strong amongst their fans that they can survive. Unfortunately, two league games without a win since returning to action has made it just 1 win from their last 9 league games. There is now serious concern that unless results improve then Watford will slip back into the drop zone. The shining ray of optimism is the fact that Watford have only lost 1 of their last 8 home league matches.

Southampton appear to be on the verge of sealing their place in the Premier League next season. Ralph Hasenhuttl's men are in 14th place and 10 points clear of the drop with just 7 games left to play. The Saints have returned to competitive action with mixed results having easily disposed of Norwich by a 3-0 score-line but then suffering a disappointing 2-0 defeat to an out-of-form Arsenal. The away form of the team has been solid with just 2 defeats from their last 7 away games. The incentive here for Southampton is to win and all but confirm their spot in next season's top flight.

Previous encounters between these two sides point to a specific outcome. Not only have 3 of the last 4 meetings ended in a draw but both teams have scored in 4 of the last 5 matches played between these clubs. It's too close to call based on their current respective home and away form too. So I'm going to follow the history and form books by backing a score draw.

Draw @ 3.26 with VBet

BTTS @ 1.95 with Bet365

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Crystal Palace’s last 5 home games in Premier League.
Burnley have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Crystal Palace have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
71% of Burnley’s goals have been scored in the second half in Premier League.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 29.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-06-2020-19443

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd’s last 7 away games in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Brighton’s last 6 games in Premier League.
Man Utd have kept a clean sheet in 71% of their last 7 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 30.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-06-2020-19495

I´m on Palace right now. Palace welcome back First-GK Obiata and Zaha. Important News and also, Palace with win i think they Safe. Crystal with tough last Fixtures, Leicester, Man U, Chelsea, Wolves, Spurs... So Win will be important. Burnley out of Form i think and with no Moitvation. Today without important Strikers - Barnes, Wodd and Rodriguez. Think Palace will made this.

Crystal Palace @ 2.10 4/10 unibet

Brighton vs Manchester United

The Premier League game taking place tonight at 8:15pm BST at the Amex Stadium is between relegation battlers Brighton and Champions League hopefuls Manchester United. Both teams have their own motivations for this game and the result here could have a huge impact on how their respective seasons finish with every point now becoming more valuable than ever.

Brighton are in 15th place and 5 points above the relegation zone but with 6-7 league games remaining for teams there's still so much to play for. Pundits are suggesting 35 points could be enough to stay up this season which would suggest Graham Potter's men only need one more win to realistically secure their spot in the English top flight next season. A 2-1 win over Arsenal at home followed by a 0-0 draw away to Leicester shows this Seagulls side has bounced back from the break with a renewed vigour. It's only 1 defeat in their last 6 home league games.

Manchester United have picked up where they left off extending their unbeaten run in the league to 7 league games. This is a streak that has included 5 clean sheets. The 1-1 draw away against Tottenham was arguably fortunate but the 3-0 win at home to Sheffield United was an absolutely dominant display. These results have left the team in 6th place and 3 points behind 5th placed Wolves but they do boast a game in hand. Despite their decent recent defensive record, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have only kept two clean sheets away from home this season.

It wasn't long ago that this was the sort of game I'd be condemning United to struggle in. Brighton have started their league campaign well since returning to action but Manchester United did look hugely improved last week and find themselves in a rich vein of form. I think it'll be a closely fought game but I feel United have a few players hitting a purple patch of form with Bruno Fernandes remaining influential, Anthony Martial firing on all cylinders, and Paul Pogba now back fit. Brighton simply don't have the quality to match that.

Manchester United to Win @ 1.65 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Betfair

Everton are undefeated in their last 8 home matches in Premier League.
West Ham have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Chelsea in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 5 games in Premier League.
West Ham have failed to score in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Chelsea have won their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Norwich have failed to score in 86% of their last 7 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 01.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-07-2020-19498

Brighton have struggled against the top sides this season, taking just 4 points from 9 games. Away from home they have 2 points from a possible 18. They have a tough run in, facing Man CIty, Liverpool and Man United at home. Their match at Norwich could decide their season.

Man United have been really poor against the lower teams away from home this season. Teams sitting back, seem to frustrate them, and break their counter attack style and flow. Losses to Bournemouth, West Ham, Watford and Newcastle (no goals scored in any of these 4 games) just clearly shows that something is not working.

I don't like the United way at the moment. Still miles too slow. The wingers look so unsure, and are happy just to stop and shuffle the ball onto someone else. For me,  very little coming from Shaw on the left flank. He seems to run into these impossible to pass-to positions.

So it is exactly the type of game that United don't want at the moment. A well organised opponent that sits in deep. I think United will really struggle here, and would be going under 2.5 goals as well as the home double chance. 

The odds of 1.72 for the under 2.5 goals bet is not worth it here. Just a little too low.

Prediction: Home Double chance (Win or Draw) @ 2.25

Edited by neilovan

West Ham vs Chelsea

The Premier League action tonight is quite jam-packed. I'm going to cover the 8:15pm BST kick-off between West Ham and Chelsea that is scheduled to take place at the London Stadium. These two sides have their own motivations at opposite ends of the table with the home side embroiled in a dogged relegation battle and the visiting side looking to seal their place in next season's Champions League as soon as possible.

West Ham had started the season with such optimism with the appointment of Manuel Pellegrini and a number of high-profile signings. For whatever reason, it's just not worked out for the Hammers. David Moyes has returned to the club but their survival hopes are now looking bleaker than ever. The East End club are in 17th place and only outside the relegation zone on goal difference. Three straight league defeats without a single goal scored has extended the woeful run in the league to just 1 win in their last 11 league games. One small piece of hope that the Hammers fans will have is that it's only 2 losses from their last 6 league games at home. Hardly inspirational reading though.

Chelsea continue to evolve under Frank Lampard. The pre-contract signings made during the coronavirus suspension have given their fans huge levels of excitement for next season and rumours are abound that the Blues haven't finished their transfer business yet. The West London side are in 4th place and 2 points inside the Champions League qualification spots with a game in hand. Back-to-back wins over Aston Villa and Manchester City were added to with a business-like 1-0 win over Leicester away in the FA Cup Quarter-Finals. It's also now 5 league games unbeaten with 4 wins coming in that stretch.12 goals scored in their last 5 league games also shows this team is clinical in the final third.

Well, where to begin with this one? Two teams with contrasting fortunes on the pitch meet here and it's difficult to see this ending in any other way apart from a Chelsea win. I think if West Ham had a vibrant home crowd behind them then they'd have a chance here but it's an empty stadium and I can only see that benefiting the visitors. I'm backing Chelsea to get an early lead and see it through. Knowing West Ham they'll scab a dirty draw but hopefully not! :lol

Chelsea HT/FT @ 2.40 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.25 with SportNation

Man City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 88% of Sheff Utd’s last 8 home games in Premier League.
Man City are undefeated in their last 7 home matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Tottenham’s last 3 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 02.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-07-2020-19528

Manchester City vs Liverpool

The Premier League title race may have been decided already but the battle to be champions next season is already underway. Neither team will admit it but the outcome of this match will give a huge psychological advantage to the winner going into next season. It's Manchester City versus Liverpool in an 8:15pm BST kick-off at the Etihad Stadium and, yes, we're going to see a guard of honour for the champions!

Manchester City might have missed out on retaining their top flight title in English football but Pep Guardiola's side are still a devastating threat. The Citizens had look irresistible in their first two matches back after the restart with a 3-0 win over Arsenal and then a 5-0 victory over Burnley. However, the 2-1 defeat to Chelsea last week not only saw that fine run of performances come to an end but it also gifted the title to their rivals Liverpool. It is still 10 wins from their last 12 matches across all competitions and they are unbeaten in their last 7 league games at home.

Liverpool will be loving their first league title win in 30 years but Jurgen Klopp is already planning for their defence next season. The 4-0 win over Crystal Palace in their last game brought the title home and it also ended a shaky run of just 1 win from their previous 5 matches in all competitions. The Reds are currently 23 points ahead of their opponents for this game. The team is currently on 86 points and will have City's record of 100 points right in their firing line with 7 league games remaining. A concerning statistic is that it is 4 away matches without a win for Liverpool coming into this game.

These matches always throw up goals and action. 4 of the last 5 meetings between Manchester City and Liverpool have seen both teams scoring and an average of 3.375 goals have been scored in these encounters over the last 8 occasions that they've met. I wouldn't be surprised to see this fixture once again delivering an action-packed affair with little pressure on either side now. I can't pick a winner so I'll have to sit on the fence and back a high-scoring draw.

Draw @ 4.05 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.61 with SportNation

5 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Manchester City vs Liverpool

The Premier League title race may have been decided already but the battle to be champions next season is already underway. Neither team will admit it but the outcome of this match will give a huge psychological advantage to the winner going into next season. It's Manchester City versus Liverpool in an 8:15pm BST kick-off at the Etihad Stadium and, yes, we're going to see a guard of honour for the champions!

Manchester City might have missed out on retaining their top flight title in English football but Pep Guardiola's side are still a devastating threat. The Citizens had look irresistible in their first two matches back after the restart with a 3-0 win over Arsenal and then a 5-0 victory over Burnley. However, the 2-1 defeat to Chelsea last week not only saw that fine run of performances come to an end but it also gifted the title to their rivals Liverpool. It is still 10 wins from their last 12 matches across all competitions and they are unbeaten in their last 7 league games at home.

Liverpool will be loving their first league title win in 30 years but Jurgen Klopp is already planning for their defence next season. The 4-0 win over Crystal Palace in their last game brought the title home and it also ended a shaky run of just 1 win from their previous 5 matches in all competitions. The Reds are currently 23 points ahead of their opponents for this game. The team is currently on 86 points and will have City's record of 100 points right in their firing line with 7 league games remaining. A concerning statistic is that it is 4 away matches without a win for Liverpool coming into this game.

These matches always throw up goals and action. 4 of the last 5 meetings between Manchester City and Liverpool have seen both teams scoring and an average of 3.375 goals have been scored in these encounters over the last 8 occasions that they've met. I wouldn't be surprised to see this fixture once again delivering an action-packed affair with little pressure on either side now. I can't pick a winner so I'll have to sit on the fence and back a high-scoring draw.

Draw @ 4.05 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.61 with SportNation

If this is what you think will happen, I think it would make more sense to take the 11.50 on offer for CS 2-2. At the current prices, if you win the over at poor odds, you'll lose the draw bet for a push or loss on the day, depending on how you handled the staking.

Personally I think it's hard to ignore a price of 3.75 on the champions. It's absurd, I don't care how spotty they've been on away lately or whatever. No real motivation on either side, no hfa without fans, and Klopp is the kind of guy who would be delighted to stick it to the rivals. When will you ever see a price this big on Pool again?

MAN CITY v LIVERPOOL

This is a really tough game to call. Both teams have very little to play for yet, the players want to be trusted and play in future campaigns.

The CL is a long way off (7th August) for Man City.

If Pep is going to make the cups a priority, then he will field a slightly weaker side in this game. I don't think City can live with this current Liverpool team.

Liverpool as Champions will want to show everyone why it is so. I think Liverpool put down a marker here ! I expect goals and a Liverpool win.

Prediction: Away Win and Over 2.5 goals @ 4.5