** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Naps - Thur Jan 2nd

6 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

1.00 Ayr Teescomonentsstrig one point win at 5/2

I wish we could have two selections then i could choose a longer priced selection for my second bet.  I do appreciate that this would double the workload for Graham so I guess that this will remain just a wish

You will be wanting a Trixie next!!

Just do the best value bet of the day,

;)

27 minutes ago, adamross said:

0.5 pts each way Peace Treaty 7.30 Chelmsford 100/1 Bet365

17 minutes ago, Zidane123 said:

7:00- Chelmsford City

I Hear Thunder - 41 - Betfair

20 hours ago, PercyP said:

Alphabetical 7.00 Chelmsford (E.Way 50/1 Bet365)

Sold for £85k, Alphabetical has run twice over 7f. I am expecting more over further.

4 hours ago, BillyHills said:

You will be wanting a Trixie next!!

Just do the best value bet of the day,

;)

Haha, didn't mean to upset you.  Most papers used to have a Nap of the day and a next best, but I notice that they now seem to Nap a horse for each race card. 

Following on from my saying that I would try to select the best value vet of the day and on the last day select a horse to try and win the comp.  I now feel that I will follow the best value bet for 15 days of the month and after that I will start to switch to longer priced selections in an attempt to win the competition. I still can't believe that Teescomponentsrig ran such a bad race and got beat over 29 lengths.  Oddly enough, my win bets at odds of 4/1 and over are doing better than my multiple selections so far this month.

Just a quick question?  I have noticed that your verdicts on the PL Racecards are the same as for the ATR site.  I am just wondering if the results that you show reflect all the ATR selections for the year e.g. Jan - Dec?  I have never seen ATR publish any details on how their selections perform so your result may be very useful if this is the case