** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > May 22nd - 27th

frenchratings1.jpg

It's the Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 play-offs this week with two legs being played to decide who goes down or stays up and goes up or stays down. AC Ajaccio taking on Toulouse for a place in Ligue 1 next season. Then Grenoble playing Bourg-Peronnas for a spot in Ligue 2 next year. Give us your thoughts on the games right here!

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, and @canaries91, what bets are you placing in these upcoming matches?

AC Ajaccio vs Toulouse

The battle to be a part of the 2018/19 Ligue 1 season commences tonight when Ligue 2 side AC Ajaccio welcome Ligue 1 relegation battlers Toulouse to the Stade Francois Coty in a 7:45pm kick-off. I'm sure there are enough of you out there who really didn't see the great survival of Lille at the hands of Toulouse happening this season!

Still, here we are. A team that only won 2 of their last 14 league matches of the season must ask themselves just how they have found themselves in this position. It is even worse that they are playing a Ligue 2 side that only lost 2 of their last 10 league games as they qualified for this play-off.

The form book does not read in favour of the Ligue 1 side but they can still look at their squad and believe that they have the more quality to prevail victorious over two legs. Does that mean they will do so here? AC Ajaccio possess a very strong home record with 14 wins, 2 draws, and 3 defeats at home this season. On the contrary, Toulouse lost 12 of their 19 away matches and only tasted victory on the road twice this whole season.

I think AC Ajaccio will really fancy themselves to win this game. I think they could well take the win here but Toulouse are still a side packed with quality players that really shouldn't be in this position. It is whether those players will stand up and be counted or bottle the occasion. I think they'll struggle here but they should do enough over two legs to stay up. The bookies are backing a low-scoring affair but I'm going to be optimistic and punt for both teams scoring here. AC Ajaccio will play with confidence but I think they won't be able to keep Toulouse at the door all game.

AC Ajaccio Double Chance @ 1.80 with Bet365

BTTS @ 2.20 with William Hill

• 2 months later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 2

Beziers won their last 4 away matches in Ligue 2.
Lens has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches in Ligue 2.
AC Ajaccio scored in last 10 home matches in Ligue 2.
Beziers has under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches in Ligue 2.
AC Ajaccio allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 home matches in Ligue 2.
Troyes has under 2.5 goals in their last 5 away matches in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 92 Football Betting Streaks for 27.07.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-07-2018-10590