Naps : Sunday March 11th

Market Rasen 

3.35 Iskabeg Lane 7/2 bet365

Only six runners and to be fair any of them could pop in on their day. I'm siding with the Sue Smith runner Iskabeg Lane, the yard does well here and this 7yo won over C/D back in December. He has ran three times since with credit and has had excuses. He was outclassed in one run and couldn't go on heavy going on another. He could get his own way here and get back to winning ways.

Market Rasen 4:10 Volcanic @ 12/1 PP e/w thanks 

Volcanic....from Donald McCain Jnr yard I would expect to see these colours will be seen next week at Cheltenham in one of the big handicaps as he's owned by the Elite Racing Club and they'll need some spending money and a win today will help, Volcanic is a 9yo who has won four hurdle races, three NH flat races and a chase from 1m 3f to 2m 7f on ground varying from good to firm to heavy,

He had over a year off from September 2016 till November 2017 and started this season in a handicap hurdle at Kempton 3m 0.5f when 3rd and followed that up with another 3rd at Musselburgh 3m in January this year , The yard gave him a 60 days break before his last race in NHF at Southwell 2m when finished 2nd beaten 2,75 lengths although only 3 runners I would think they had this race in mind as he's only had 9 days break and regular jockey Will Kennedy is on board