** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions > Feb 3rd

Darran

There will be more tips to come but this one I thought was worth taking now as I think the price might drop.

Dagenham & Redbridge v Aldershot

Dagenham are in a bit of trouble on and off the pitch at the moment. Their major shareholder has said he wants to sell and put no more money into the club which has meant that some of their players have seemingly put up for sale with two being sold to Boreham Wood and Leyton Orient on Thursday. Their captain has left although he has said its due to personal issues, but it wouldn't be the biggest surprise if he turned up somewhere else. A couple of weeks ago I took Dagenham on and Solihull beat them and that means they have lost their last 3 and have just won once in their last 8. That win came against another troubled club Hartlepool as well. They were already looking like they might be dropping out of play off contention and with players leaving you have to think they wont be hitting the play offs now. Aldershot will be hoping they can still win the title and have strengthened nicely last month. They have just one league defeat in their last 10 and are looking in decent shape going into the last 3 months. I would have fancied Aldershot anyway at just over 2/1 with Marathon, but with everything that is going on at Dagenham confidence is higher and Aldershot look a cracking bet. I would make them favourites and to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if they do end up going off favs.

Aldershot 3pts @ 107/50 with Marathon

With the price have long gone on Aldershot I am just going to start a new post rather than edit the original one with the rest of my tips for this weekend. There are 5 more of them starting with a game on Friday night.

FCUM v Chorley

I really don't understand the price of FCUM here and they look a big price at 3/1. They have won 8 of their last 9 home games and the one time they didn't they drew with Brackley. That is an impressive run of form especially when you consider they have beaten Salford and Harrogate who are the top 2 in the division and with Brackley in 3rd it proves they really can beat anyone in the league right now on their own patch. Given Chorley are only 4 points ahead of their hosts in the league and given the fact they have only won one of their last 8 games I just can't understand why Chorley are even favourites for this. That 3/1 is with Bet365 and it looks massive in a game that should see a big crowd. Hopefully they will make it a profitable start to the weekend.

Ebbsfleet v Solihull

Ebbsfleet have become a bit disappointing really and unless they can turn things around quickly they look set for a mid-table finish. Granted Solihull are no Tranmere or even Boreham Wood, but they have lost successive games 3-0 and have won just one of their last 7. That was against Maidstone who are hardly in the best of form themselves. Solihull did us a big favour by beating Dagenham a couple of weeks and as I said then they are giving themselves a real chance of survival and Mark Yates and Tim Flowers have really turned them around. Bet365 are 11/5 about an away win and that looks a fair price.

Hampton v Whitehawk

Hamptons long unbeaten record in the league went last week after they lost to Bath and although it seems others have woken up to Whitehawk's improved form I think they are still worth backing here. Even though they won 5-1 last weekend they were still put in at a huge price to win this, but they have been backed in which is a shame as much as it isn't a huge surprise. Still we were on them before the rest caught up! Sportingbet are 4/1 about an away win and that is still too big for me.

Hungerford v St Albans

Somehow I made a profit on the tips last weekend despite the fact my two strongest fancies were both beaten. Hungerford were one of them and they were awful in a 4-1 defeat at Eastbourne. To lose like that to a team who had looked awful themselves I think says more about Hungerford than it does Eastbourne. St Albans had looked like they had lost all chance of winning the title, but they have really found their form again of late and on the back of beating East Thurrock 7-2 they then were really impressive in beating top of the table Dartford 4-0. In a way that result will count for nothing if they can't back it up here at Hungerford, but I think they can. I am surprised they are just over 6/4 (Marathon) as I would have them closer to even money myself.

Blyth Spartans v Brackley

Brackley were another of the winners last week and I am backing them again here. Blyth are badly out of form at the moment having won just one of their last 7 and they have lost 5 of those. That win came against lowly Gainsborough as well which backs up how much they are struggling right now. As well as reaching the last 8 of the FA Trophy they have lost just on of their last 10 league games and they look a good price at 31/20 with Marathon to pick up another victory.

FCUM 2.5pts @ 3/1 with Bet365

Solihull 1pt @ 11/5 with Bet365

Whitehawk 1pt @ 4/1 with Sportingbet

St Albans 3pts @ 153/100 with Marathon

Brackley 2pts @ 31/20 with Marathon

Edited by Darran

3 hours ago, Darran said:

Well done with Sammy on Kingstonian and not sure why allthethings fancied over 2.75 goals in our game given we usually can't score but was great to get the deserved 3rd in injury time. My picks were poor, but I am sure plenty was made on Aldershot at least.

ALDERSHOT was brilliant mate..I got on them wednesday at 21/10..So many thanks.