** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Feb 2nd - 5th

germanratings1.jpg

germanratings2.jpg

The odds and ratings for the weekend Bundesliga I and II fixtures are here! Let's hear what tips and bets you guys have got in the pipe line for these matches. Bear in mind that it's the DFB-Pokal Quarter-Finals a few days after these games so will a few of the clubs have one eye on those ties?

Borussia Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig

I am picking this game to preview against my better judgement. Even though my instinct is telling me to go against the odds and back an away win I think the sensible money could lie with backing the home side to get at least a draw. This is a game between 7th and 5th place in the Bundesliga. Both teams still have realistic aspirations to qualify for the Champions League so this game is very important for both sides.

It was a disappointing week for both teams last weekend. The home side let us down last weekend with their 2-0 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt. The away side could only draw at home to 17th place Hamburg SV. A win to get back on track will be a priority for both sides going into this game.

Personally, I'm going to continue to show faith towards the home team. One bitten, twice shy as the saying goes. Maybe I'm a fool for going back for more but I think home advantage could be enough to see Borussia Monchengladbach over the line here. I fully expect RB Leipzig to come out of the blocks firing on all cylinders and I think that will play into the hands of the counter-attacking home team.

Borussia Mochengladbach Draw No Bet @ 1.91 with William Hill

BTTS @ 1.57 with Betfair

@Neubs, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, and @JKos, keen to hear what bets you guys will be placing this weekend on the Bundesliga action.

1.FC Köln v Borussia Dortmund

1.FC Köln: Ōsako (15/1 f, doubtful), Klünter (18/1 d, suspended), Handwerker (9/0 d), Bittencourt (12/0 m), Nartey (1/0 m), Risse (4/0 m)

Borussia Dortmund: Guerreiro (7/1 d, doubtful), Durm (0/0 d), Schmelzer (9/0 d), Reus (0/0 f), Rode (0/0 m), Yarmolenko (16/3 f), Philipp (11/6 f, 2nd top scorer), Aubameyang (16/13 f, top scorer, left the club)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Borussia Dortmund have drawn their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Borussia Dortmund's last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
FC Koln have scored 33% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have scored in each of their last 8 away matches in Bundesliga.
Fortuna Duesseldorf have won their last 3 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 02.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-02-02-2018-7417

Bayern have won their last 7 games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Wolfsburg have won their last 9 home games against Stuttgart in all competitions.
Stuttgart have lost 92% of their last 13 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 03.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-03-02-2018-7470

Wolfsburg vs  Stuttgart

2018, February 3, 15:30 hrs (CET Time)

German Bundesliga

Wolfsburg
Only one defeat in the last five games, the team suffered a defeat at home, in the last game at the Wolkswagen Arena, losing 1-3 against Eintracht Frankfurt, fortunately for them achieved an important victory against Hannover 96 by the minimum .

They return home where, due to draws, there are no more up in the leaderboard, given that at least half of their draws were victories, we would be talking about a team in the top 10, in the place of a team that is in 13th position, only 6 points above the regelation positions. Rescatable that they have only lost two games at home.

For this game they will recover several players, suspended as Landry Dimata, Josuha Guilavogui, or injured as Divock Origi.

Stuttgart
A season that is not worse thanks to their performance at home, where they won 6 of 10 games, having so far the best defense at home, only having allowed 7 goals in those 10 games.

It is unfortunate that they away performance is so bad, where the team has had a disastrous season, with only a draw of 10 games, losing the rest of them, the team suffers a lot defensively and does not produce goals. Perhaps their away victory could be in the match against Köln in a month, but at this moment and against this rival it looks very complicated.

You can expect a change in the team, since the technician that achieved the promotion, Hannes Wolf, was fired and in his place Tayfun Korkut arrived expecting the change of dynamics and to get good results.

Prediction
Intense and complicated match, both teams are in need of points, Stuttgart with more urgency, to get away from the relegation zone. Considering that the antecedent in the direct confrontation, we have that the last six disputed in the Wolkswagen Arena, Wolfsburg has won all and except when one of them, in the subjects of minus two goals. It's been 12 years since Stuttgart beat Wolfsburg. A game that seems complicated for the loca, even difficult, still I see the home side strong and more with the comebacks, and I will go against the common belif that team that debuts coach wins, which is clearly flawed.

Wolsfburg -0.25 AH with 8 [email protected] with Bet365

FC Augsburg have scored in 100% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
FC Augsburg have scored 34% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have scored in each of their last 9 away matches in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
Frankfurt have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 04.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-04-02-2018-7472

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

Bielefeld have scored in each of their last 11 away matches in Bundesliga II.
Bielefeld have scored 42% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga II.
Union Berlin have failed to win their last 7 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 47 Football Betting Streaks for 05.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-05-02-2018-7475

Football Facts and Streaks regarding DFB Pokal

Bayern are undefeated in 97% of their last 31 games in DFB Pokal.
Leverkusen are undefeated in 94% of their last 17 games in DFB Pokal.
Werder Bremen have won their last 3 games in DFB Pokal.
Paderborn have won their last 3 games in DFB Pokal.
Bayern have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 games against Paderborn in all competitions.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 06.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-06-02-2018-7566