BC  £43.88

CD  £73.13

DE  £90.00

EF  £48.00

Trebles: at £2.50

(1)    ACF £162.50

(2)    BDE £337.50

= £20 staked

One of my races was Voided today half way through ....... I wasn't watching and there was no replay on the 'Life' site so not sure what happened .......... from the comments appears to have been a serious incident at the 2nd hurdle and they couldn't clear the track before the horses came round again

It means I ended up with two singles on the same race and my best horse finished 2nd

bank 1638.74

2.25 Sedge - Last date 11/4 and Sutters Mill 3/1

3.10 Newb - Diablo du Rouhet 3/1 and Alrightjack 13/2

prices bet365 bog

4 x £5 doubles

5 doubles,two trebles and 5 win bets today:

Doubles and trebles:

Selections:

A  2.25 Sedge Late Date 5/2

B  3.10 Nb Diablo De Rouhet 5/2

C  3.30 Sedg Mah Mate Bob 4/1

D  3.50 M/R Amzac Magic 11/2

E  4.55  chelm Great Image 5/2

F 7.40 sou atalanta Quenn 4/1

Doubles: At £3

AB  £36.75

BC  £52.50

CD  £97.50

DE  £68.25

EF  £52.50

Trebles: at £2.50

(1)    ABC £142.19

(2)    DEF £284.38

= £20 staked

14 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Rolemat,

I assume this is aimed at me.

If they are placed more often than the odds suggest then you will make a profit, the odds are irrelevant, it doesn't matter whether they are 2/1 or 100/1.

Hate to say it mate but you might as well throw your money down a drain betting like that.EW can be lucrative but contrary to your thinking the odds are the most relevant factor.

The Novice Chase at 1.50 Warwick could prove to be a useful race for future pointers if past results are considered.Tomorrow sees another decent recruit from timber make his debut over the larger obstacles and on the face of it looks to have a straightforward task,that is Thomas Darby.He brings Cheltenham Festival form into this race and is likely to go off around 4/9 ish.

However this may be the day to take him on with Maire Banrigh who has already had a run over fences and although this is much tougher she won very easily and jumped well in the main,that could be a great asset as this track suits a front runner who can get into a rythmn,she could force the fav into making errors.

Maire Banrigh £20 win at 2/1 with best odds gtd.

8 hours ago, Rolemat said:

Hate to say it mate but you might as well throw your money down a drain betting like that.EW can be lucrative but contrary to your thinking the odds are the most relevant factor.

Fair enough, I believe most punters think like you, I suspect it's a lack of understanding of statistics.

To quote Nick Mordin, "The very best measure of any system is that when you explain it to an average punter their reaction will be "That's complete rubbish""

I'm happy for people to ignore my method of betting short priced horses each way  because it will enable me to continue making a nice steady profit each month. There is no form analysis at all, I just take advantage of bookmaker's odds in certain situations.

9 hours ago, Trotter said:

Well done lads on Mah Mate Bob ..... gutsy win !

Good start for The Equaliser with his first 3 coming in for two doubles and a treble ......... big winnings already and 3 more to come !

:ok

Well spotted Trotter. £237 profit on the day.  At least all my highest rated horses obliged yesterday.  I know that there is a long time between drinks for my strategy but when the winners connect it pays dividends.  The important point that I try to make is all about "Persistence".  Too many punters give up on a strategy and don't give it time to come to fruition.  I was almost down £100 and risking another £20 before I got my decent return.  And, if I had not won I would have continued as I have faith in my method.  I ideally I would prefer a 2% risk i.e. a £1000 bank but was threatened with expulsion from the forum if I introduced further capital so as to accommodate my additional singles win bets.  My balance has now risen to around £939 so I am now not too far away from my ideal operating bank ?

Ps I believe that you have been on the forum for a long time so I wonder why your name shows up as a "Newbie"

9 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

Well spotted Trotter. £237 profit on the day.  At least all my highest rated horses obliged yesterday.  I know that there is a long time between drinks for my strategy but when the winners connect it pays dividends.  The important point that I try to make is all about "Persistence".  Too many punters give up on a strategy and don't give it time to come to fruition.  I was almost down £100 and risking another £20 before I got my decent return.  And, if I had not won I would have continued as I have faith in my method.  I ideally I would prefer a 2% risk i.e. a £1000 bank but was threatened with expulsion from the forum if I introduced further capital so as to accommodate my additional singles win bets.  My balance has now risen to around £939 so I am now not too far away from my ideal operating bank ?

Ps I believe that you have been on the forum for a long time so I wonder why your name shows up as a "Newbie"

Well done. Always nice to have a big win, must admit I wouldn't like the long losing runs but at the end of the day if you make a profit that's what counts.

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Well done. Always nice to have a big win, must admit I wouldn't like the long losing runs but at the end of the day if you make a profit that's what counts.

Many thanks for your comments.  I too dislike the losing runs.  I may try to just include my highest rated selections in the future.  It will mean fewer doubles and trebles but may be worth it. 

Good reply to Rolemat by the way