** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Naps Competition - Friday Jan 5th (Wetherby Off)

545 Kempton

Inuk 100/30 Betfred

Nothing over the jumps to get excited about so resigned to the AW for a change. I'm not sure if i'm missing something but 100/30 about Inuk looks really good value to me. C/D winner, runs off the same mark as last time when winning easily at Lingfield (albeit a seller) and now has Shane Kelly back on top. Not a great draw but nothing like a filly in form eh!

Kempton 8:15 Shamsaya @ 10/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Shamsaya....from Simon Crisford yard the 4yo has been successful at 5f and 6f on turf out of ten races, the other three races have been on AW once as 2yo at Southwell 6f when finishing 7th in a class 2 in 32Red.com Nursery Handicap a race that Pulsating was in front in 5th place 1.5 lengths ahead of Shamsaya with Pulsating winning yesterday for the fourth time could be a key to Shamsaya chance tonight

Shamsaya is still looking for that AW win and her last two AW race came back to back in November and December at Lingfield a 5th place and last race a 2nd some 24 days ago beaten 1.5 lengths with Robert Havlin in saddle and he keeps the ride today, Although this is her first time at Kempton

• BillyHills changed the title to Naps Competition - Friday Jan 5th (Wetherby Off)