Ten Tracks To Follow - Jumps

hi billy  do you punt this trend personaly - i am thinking of stating to follow it - i have a couple of sources i follow and have a betting bank set up for both-  what pts bank would you suggest to set up to fund this trend -  many thanks billy                       

3 minutes ago, donal said:

hi billy  do you punt this trend personaly - i am thinking of stating to follow it - i have a couple of sources i follow and have a betting bank set up for both-  what pts bank would you suggest to set up to fund this trend -  many thanks billy                       

Donal, I look at the top 10 NH tracks and usually update the list after a couple on months. To be honest I didn't have a starting bank may be some others that follow it may give you a starting point. 
Not many days where there is more than 2 meetings at once so the most you usually need for one day would be say 14pts. If you had a bank of 100pts i'm sure that would be enough.
I bet them at £10 singles or £5EW but you could alter that to suit your budget, which is why the totals are in points not pounds.

We are looking at 8% ROI at the minute after 12 weeks, make up your own mind if thats good or average?? Lets hope it continues:ok

Tracks to be used in February

Ascot
Catterick
Carlisle
Musselburgh
Taunton
Ffos Las
Kelso
Bangor
Doncaster
Wincanton

Dates:

1st: Wincanton
2nd: Catterick
3rd: Musselburgh
4th: Musselburgh, Taunton
7th: Carlisle
8th: Doncaster
9th: Bangor
12th: Catterick
14th: Musselburgh
15th: Kelso
17th: Ascot, Wincanton
18th: Ffos Las
19th: Carlisle
20th: Taunton
21st: Doncaster
27th: Catterick
28th: Musselburgh, Wincanton

19 meetings:ok

Another two days of great tipping Billy, I think we were slightly fortunate to have Toaermandowithlove coming to the rescue at the last, but it was never in any doubt and pleased to say came in at 9.60! Let's hope Musselburgh can be just as kind. 

3 hours ago, Ronimo said:

Another two days of great tipping Billy, I think we were slightly fortunate to have Toaermandowithlove coming to the rescue at the last, but it was never in any doubt and pleased to say came in at 9.60! Let's hope Musselburgh can be just as kind. 

I think we VERY fortunate that Same Circus managed to win never mind the last one. Thats racing, got done by two noses this afternoon that cost £100 profit on each:wall

Musselburgh

1250: Boys On Tour 11/2 BetVic
1.25: We Have A Dream  2/5 bet365
2.00: Claimant..gan 8/13 Coral
2.35: Mr Whipped 4/6 bet365
3.10: Cresswell Legend 3/1 Coral
3.45: General Mahler 9/2 bet365
4.20: Chanceanotherfive 100/30 Betfair

Taunton
1.05: Grand Sancy 1/2 bet365
1.40: Daytime Ahead EW 12/1 bet365
2.15: Vocaliser 1/1 bet365
2.50: Volpone Jelois 13/2 Coral
3.25: Theatrical Star 13/2 Betfair
4.00: Scales 13/2 Betfair
4.30: Flanagans Field 4/1 bet365

:ok

Hi Billy. Do you apply pre race odds selections bog only to bet365, William hill and betvictor and update other bookie selections to no bog or update them to the following days odds? 

For example coral only offer bog on race day so your selection for tomorrow cresswell legend would be inaccurate to both give him the best early price with coral and best odds guaranteed as it's actually impossible as coral don't offer bog until the raceday?

I hope you understand what I'm saying. Thanks 

Edited by evertorial