** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Premier League Predictions > Oct 14th - 16th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Crystal Palace have lost their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Liverpool are undefeated in 93% of their last 30 home matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 44 Football Betting Streaks for 14.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-14-10-2017

On 10/12/2017 at 10:08 PM, the real slim shady said:

Swansea to beat Huddersfield? We've been poor at home this season. BTTS or draw for my money. Huddersfield win represents great value too. 3 to 1!

Since our great start we've slowed a bit drawing games and not scoring many but I must say I do fancy us today and lets be honest, if both of us are to stay up both teams need to be winnning this game. Think we'll win this one 1-0 and I'll deffo be backing us today at that good price as despite our lack of goals and many draws we are still playing pretty well overall.

First card after international week can be a bit sketchy as the break can be a real disruptor for various reasons.

I take a similar line to @neilovan and @JKos with regards to Watford on +AH, it's on my shortlist for now and will wait for lineups to make final decision. A lot depends on the Arsenal lineup and whether Sanchez plays or not. Fading bigger clubs with more call ups on first week back from internationals can be fruitful. 

A lot of the other games are fiendishly difficult to call, note the total lack of consensus with Swansea V Huddersfield.

Palace V Chelsea? Palace's results have imploded but what about desire, belief and spirit? This is key question to ask if we are to realise a change in Palace's form. I have no read on Palace for this game other than Fabregas tends to show up like a bad penny in these encounters. I agree with @sajtion that this is not a game to get heavily involved with. Markets project narrow Chelsea win and it's hard to disagree, in my opinion - no value to be had = no action required.

On 10/2/2017 at 0:43 PM, JKos said:

Personally I have a soft spot for Newcastle since I've lived and studied there a couple of years. They've seemed to be playing better lately and I would love for them if they could get a shot at advancing at the Europa League for starters.The fan base is passionate as it gets and they deserve to have a good team over there though I'm not quite sure how the spending/investments have been going there recently...I'm mean they were just promoted to the Premier League,

Now to the picks.This past weekend my system plays were quite spot on though I needed luck for the West Ham win (at the buzzer) and on the other hand I lost the Stoke-Southampton draw for 5 minutes.

Here are my system  picks

Burnley SU 1 @2.40

Chelsea -1,5 @2.09

Huddersfield SU 2 @3.80

Watford 1X @2.30

Brighton SU 1 @3.20

Newcastle X2 @ 2.05

West Brom X2 @ 1.85

and my gut play

Manchester United 2 (DNB) @2.00

Best of luck to all

Burnley SU 1 @2.40-->Loss

Chelsea -1,5 @2.09-->Loss

Huddersfield SU 2 @3.80-->Loss

Watford 1X @2.30--->Win

Brighton SU 1 @3.20--->Loss

Newcastle X2 @ 2.05--->Win

West Brom X2 @ 1.85--->Win (cash out at the 85th minute)

and my gut play

Manchester United 2 (DNB) @2.00-->Push

On 13/10/2017 at 0:52 PM, Tiffy said:

BRIGHTON V EVERTON

Having watched Brighton's first 3 home matches, I can honestly say I am impressed with the way they have been playing. CH has them well organised, excellent defensively and quick on the counter attack. It is only a lack of decent firepower that has let us down so far.

Our only loss at home has been to Man City, and the 2-0 score line seems a standout result, especially when you consider it took them 70 mins to score, and then we scored their second goal.

We then beat WBA 3-1, in a comprehensive victory, and Newcastle 1-0, in a tight game.

i'll be expecting another tight game on Sunday against Everton. The match has been sold out for weeks, and the fans are expecting something from the game., a point at least, although with confidence high, 3 doesn't seem unrealistic at the moment.

Brighton have to beat the teams around them, and all That separates them from Everton is goal difference. They both have the same  P7 W2 D1 L4 record. 

I'd be confident in backing Brighton to get at least a draw. Shane Duffy got MOM. for ROI against Wales & pundits are calling for Dunk to be called into the England squad. Murray should be fit & raring, and I think he gave us an extra threat when he came on against Arsenal. Brown should be fit & ready too. I think it will be tight and low on goals.

BRIGHTON DNB - 2.2

UNder 5 1st half corners 2.0 (landed in the Newcastle game)

Not a bad weekend for me. A shade away from landing the first, and won the second. There were 3 first half corners! EVERTON looked woeful to me, and were booed by their fans. They even joined in the "getting sacked in the morning " chant after Brighton took the lead. 

Sometimes you can watch a team, and tell by the way they play, what sort of a season they are in for.

EVERTON had a throw in, in line with the Brighton 6 yard box. Now, most teams would launch the ball into the box, as you need to get the ball near the goal to score. EVERTON threw it back to the halfway line, and passed it back to the keeper. They were booed by their fans!

They are in in for a tough season. Koeman could be the next manager to go!