** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

September 18 - September 24

Sara Sorribes Tormo (+4.5) to beat Heather Watson at 1.91 with Pinnacle

This is obviously primarily about opposing Watson, who hasn't had a good performance since Wimbledon. Her wins have been very tough recently and Sorribes Tormo will be able to keep the ball in play all the time, so chances are that this will be tight at the very least.

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova to beat Catherine Bellis at 1.73 with Paddy Power

If my records are correct, this will be the first time Bellis is going to compete in Asia, so things might be rather tricky for the youngster here. What's more, Pavlyuchenkova has also bounced back somewhat recently and she has the quality and experience to win this, so I like her chances at 1.73.

TennisThread.png

Agabigun - Viola 8.4 Pinnacle

Izmir challenge

One of the rare gems that was missed by the bookies. It's one of those bets that you wouldn't mind to lose. The Turkish guy is just 20-year old and enjoys his best ranks. On paper he is far away from Viola as a class, but the Italian continue to show his bad form. He lost two in a row from outsiders and now is coming from a clay tournament. Agabigun is hard court player. He will have the linesmen on his side. The dude already scored several wins with 4+ odds this season. While Viola already lost once of those big odds earlier this season. I expect the odds to fall under 6 until the start of the match. Agabigun reached the semifinal among doubles last week in Istanbul, so he will be probably in pretty nice shape on the surface.

I fancy an easy Troicki win tomorrow against Kuznetcov, who is totally out of shape. While Victor always plays solid on indoors. The odds are around 2.35 for the Serbian.

11 hours ago, ogii55 said:

Agabigun - Viola 8.4 Pinnacle

Izmir challenge

One of the rare gems that was missed by the bookies. It's one of those bets that you wouldn't mind to lose. The Turkish guy is just 20-year old and enjoys his best ranks. On paper he is far away from Viola as a class, but the Italian continue to show his bad form. He lost two in a row from outsiders and now is coming from a clay tournament. Agabigun is hard court player. He will have the linesmen on his side. The dude already scored several wins with 4+ odds this season. While Viola already lost once of those big odds earlier this season. I expect the odds to fall under 6 until the start of the match. Agabigun reached the semifinal among doubles last week in Istanbul, so he will be probably in pretty nice shape on the surface.

I fancy an easy Troicki win tomorrow against Kuznetcov, who is totally out of shape. While Victor always plays solid on indoors. The odds are around 2.35 for the Serbian.

This is my worst ever prediction :)

I'll be backing Ostapenko - Kumkhum under 20.5 games @ $1.90 (Bet365)

Kumkhum getting this far has been a decent run but Ostapenko no matter if younger than Cirstea, is on a much higher level. He relentless attack will be able to see this one through in under 21 like she has done so far this tournament to higher ranked and more experienced WTA circuit players

Fabio Fognini (+1.5 sets) to beat Roberto Bautista-Agut at 1.72 with Pinnacle

Taking this despite the awful morning. Fognini has an excellent record against RBA and I was surprised to see him play so well against Berankis yesterday, so chances are that he'll steal at least a set here. Seriously - knowing Fognini, I was expecting Berankis to get something after that early break, but Fognini was incredibly focused and dropped just three games in the entire match. He really is serious about this by the looks of things!

Oh, Fabio.

Nick Kyrgios to beat Tomas Berdych at 1.71 with Pinnacle

Tomas Berdych was the worst player on the court in the doubles yesterday, with Nick being much better than him, so I'm not sure why this isn't a 1.57 shot or so. Berdych has been stuck for a very long time now and Kyrgios looks up for this, needs to win for the World team to have a chance as well. Home conditions are obviously important in normal exhibitions, but this isn't an exhibition in the classic style.

And this.

Federer/Nadal to beat Querrey/Sock at 1.84 with Pinnacle

There's no tremendous logic behind this one, just wouldn't have the better duo above 1.57 after their performances early in the day. They are also practising as I'm writing this by the looks of things, so they are going to take it seriously. No guarantees, but 1.84?