** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 29th - May 1st

nationalleagueodds.jpg

nationalnorthodds.jpg

nationalrestodds.jpg

The last weekend of league games for National League, National League North, and National League South plus the play-off finals for Northern Premier League and Southern Premier League. A lot to think about here. Personally, I'm still gutted it's not Merthyr Town playing Leamington in the final. Based on how well the Hitchin keeper played in midweek it feels like Hitchin are destined to go up. Even at 3.00, if the keeper repeats his performance from Wednesday night then they will progress. That said, it was the keeper that kept them in it so if he doesn't put in another MOTM performance then Hitchin could be in trouble.

@addpea, @GazBlades, @Gidds, @tictok, @allthethings, @Tanktop, @amtopm, @sammydubs@the bastardian@bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @sammummery, @MuineBheag, @Bronxie and @misky.

As I mentioned in my preview Hitchin have been very hard to beat of late drawing a lot of games and I guess that could be down to the keeper based on Wednsday night. The Ryman Final is also on Monday but might not be priced up yet with the semis only last night.

Barrow v Dover

Two sides who are set to fall sort of the play-offs and I think both will be disappointed not to have made them as both looked like they would be in them at various times in the season. Dover had a great chance to take it down to the final day of the season, but they could only draw 2-2 against Macclesfield on Tuesday which means they need a minor miracle to reach them now. I don’t even fancy them to win here though as they look to have lost their form at the wrong time. They lost the crucial game to Aldershot on Easter Monday and then lost to Torquay last weekend. Barrow have beaten North Ferriby and Braintree in their last two games and having only lost twice at home all season I am sure they will be keen to end on a high note. This was always going to be a tough game for Dover to win anyway, but it is hard to see them being able to pick themselves up to gain 3 points after the disappointments. At around 6/4 the home side look a solid bet.

Hungerford v Chelmsford and Poole v Dartford

I am grouping these two games together because the reasons for wanting to back the two away sides are the same. Chelmsford and Dartford are locked together on 81 points in 3rd and 4th places. I think both will want to go into the play-offs in good form and both will want that psychological factor of finishing 3rd in the table so I don’t see any resting in their performances. Obviously as we know Hungerford and Poole can’t enter the play-offs and both have had a dip in form. Poole haven’t won in 5 and Hungerford have lost their last two including that very tame performance last week against Wealdstone. Both away sides are the same prices and I think they will both go into the play-offs with a win.