** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Mar 3rd - 5th

bundesligaratings.jpg.7c2a149adfde6898d7

@Neubs, your double was affected by the Dortmund game in midweek being called off. I was really intrigued to see what the outcome of that game was. What do you fancy here? Any Bundesliga I or Bundesliga II games you fancy recommending for the bets?

Also keen to hear from previous German football tipsters such as @winnerwinner, @Icongene, @sajtion, @vasilli07, @discipline, @DrBetter, @louis12, @thornvineembers, @betcatalog, and @bet man.

For me, there are a few tough ones to call. I'm tempted to focus on the goals market this week. Werder Bremen to beat Darmstadt at 1.66 seems the banker of this week. Low price but Werder Bremen have won their last two matches. Only RB Leipzig and Dortmund have form just as good. Even Bayern Munich can't boast two wins in their past two games.

Union Berlin v Würzburger Kickers
Union Berlin: Pedersen (20/0 d), Daube (8/1 m), Köhler (0/0 m), Thiel (0/0 m)
Würzburger Kickers: Neumann (21/0 d, doubtful, captain), Daghfous (18/2 f)

VfL Bochum v Fortuna Düsseldorf
VfL Bochum: Fabian (1/0 d, captain), Celozzi (6/1 d)(both doubtful), Bandowski (0/0 d), Perthel (14/1 d), Eisfeld (10/1 m), Saglam (9/0 m), Stöger (7/1 f)
Fortuna Düsseldorf: Ferati (12/1 m), Bodzek (18/1 m)(both doubtful), Ayhan (15/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

5 hours ago, betcatalog said:

Leipzig is definitely the best team can exploit the weaknesses of the fielding and the impetuosity of doing another victory
FC AUGSBURG vs RB LEIPZIG @@ RB LEIPZIG, odds 2.00

Couldn't agree more.. same bet here too!

Augsburg is nowhere when there's some tough opposition! Go Leipzig, they need to show that their game at Hambourg was just an accident...!

Bundesliga:

Union Berlin have won their last 3 home games in Bundesliga II.
Bochum are undefeated in their last 10 home games in Bundesliga II.
Bochum have drawn their last 3 home games against Fortuna Duesseldorf in all competitions.

Interesting 20 Football Betting Streaks for 03.03.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-03-03-2017

5 hours ago, DrBetter said:

Couldn't agree more.. same bet here too!

Augsburg is nowhere when there's some tough opposition! Go Leipzig, they need to show that their game at Hambourg was just an accident...!

Yes, and that's going to be a challenge. They are a team that are experiencing the intensity of a title battle (if it can still be called a title battle!) for the first time. Can they react positively to such a knock back? Playing away is going to make it hard. I think @betcatalog is doing the right thing by backing the goals market. I don't have any faith in Leipzig to get the win. A draw possibly but the win will be a tall order away from home.

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

@betcatalog is doing the right thing by backing the goals market. 

@StevieDay1983 On this one he's not... right... ? He's backing the win..

I get your point, perfectly valid, and I thought Leipzig was a bit like Nice or Atalanta, teams that at some point would be less effective in their leagues, and fall, but not the case, each one of these teams plays a beautiful football, solid, almost never doing a bad matchs, they're rarely in difficulties, and the only time those teams were struggling, it was against tougher opposition...

Edit: Just saw your discussion on the italian thread about atalanta this morning... We all love this team obviously!

Against "little" clubs, or mid-table clubs, they're performing well almost all the time... Particularly Leipzig... IMO no exception for me here, Leipzig is so consistent, so regular, just had an accident, but overall they're above, no major injuries, and they really impressed me on away games against Munich or Dortmund, they were solid... For me i'm much safe backing Leipzig here than away wins of Villarreal or Athletico these past 2 days...

And the fact that Augsburg has never performed a decent match against a top bundesliga team since month... i wouldn't even back the BTTS as i believe Leipzig is perfectly able to win with a clean sheet as they did a few times already...

Edited by DrBetter

1 hour ago, DrBetter said:

@StevieDay1983 On this one he's not... right... ? He's backing the win..

I get your point, perfectly valid, and I thought Leipzig was a bit like Nice or Atalanta, teams that at some point would be less effective in their leagues, and fall, but not the case, each one of these teams plays a beautiful football, solid, almost never doing a bad matchs, they're rarely in difficulties, and the only time those teams were struggling, it was against tougher opposition...

Edit: Just saw your discussion on the italian thread about atalanta this morning... We all love this team obviously!

Against "little" clubs, or mid-table clubs, they're performing well almost all the time... Particularly Leipzig... IMO no exception for me here, Leipzig is so consistent, so regular, just had an accident, but overall they're above, no major injuries, and they really impressed me on away games against Munich or Dortmund, they were solid... For me i'm much safe backing Leipzig here than away wins of Villarreal or Athletico these past 2 days...

And the fact that Augsburg has never performed a decent match against a top bundesliga team since month... i wouldn't even back the BTTS as i believe Leipzig is perfectly able to win with a clean sheet as they did a few times already...

Yes, my mistake. I'm so used to seeing him back the goals market I just read it as that. Well, hopefully he's backs the goals market too! :lol

2 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

Going with Werder Bremen as well. Darmstadt away record is 10 games 10 losses 4 goals scored and 24 conceded. :loon

Be carefull with this. I´m Bremen Fan and i think also that we will win this. But at these odds. No Hands from me for this. Darmstadt are a fighting team and Underdog - thats w things which Bremen @Home have some problems in last 2 Seasons. For me it would be no surprise if Darmstadt can grab One Point. It will be a tough game and i think it will be a ugly 1:0 for Bremen. Bremen miss Delaney again - big Blow if you watch the games with him and then the game without him @Wolfsburg last week. For sure Darmstadt are not Wolfsburg but there was many Problems on the Positons of Central Defensive Midfield from Eggestein and Vejlkovic. 

Werder Bremen v SV Darmstadt
Werder Bremen: Grillitsch (12/1 m), Bargfrede (6/0 m)(both doubtful), Delaney (5/1 m), Hajrovic (10/1 m)
SV Darmstadt: Esser (22/0 first goalkeeper), Oliinyk (3/1 f), Platte (0/0 f)

Mönchengladbach v Schalke 04
Mönchengladbach: Doucouré (0/0 d), M. Schulz (0/0 m), Traoré (7/0 m), Hazard (18/5 f, 2nd top scorer)
Schalke 04: Kolasinac (18/2 d, doubtful), Baba (13/0 d), Naldo (18/0 d), Coke (0/0 d), Uchida (0/0 d), Avdijaj (5/1 f), Di Santo (6/0 f), Embolo (7/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Dortmund whole league has 13 to 22 over 2,5 and 14 to 22 goal goal so far. Leverkusen, a total is 15 to 22 over 2,5 and goal goal, while away from home has 8 to 10 goal goal. Dortmund is strong at home and if out of the game can dispel any opponent, you risk the ace in conjunction with over 2,5
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs BAYER LEVERKUSEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.50

So dispaointing Leipzig yesterday... they should have won, it, they had so many chances...! They seem to have a problem in defense since a few games... Not as solid as previously in the year... I'll keep an eye on them as i think they'll still be able to perform well till the end of the season...!

Bundesliga:

Werder Bremen have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Bundesliga.
Darmstadt have lost with a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund are undefeated in their last 31 home games in Bundesliga.

Interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 04.03.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-04-03-2017

47 minutes ago, DrBetter said:

So dispaointing Leipzig yesterday... they should have won, it, they had so many chances...! They seem to have a problem in defense since a few games... Not as solid as previously in the year... I'll keep an eye on them as i think they'll still be able to perform well till the end of the season...!

Yeah, I did doubt they would win but I felt considering the chances they had they really should have won. More points lost for them and it's now a case of making sure their place in next season's Champions League doesn't become at risk. They have only won 2 of their last 5 league games and if Borussia Dortmund win their game then they close the gap to 6 points. Then Hoffenheim and Hertha Berlin could also smell blood if they start stringing some wins together.

Agreed Stevie!!! 

So for this week end, won't go into too much details, just backing a combined bet here:

Bayern Munich [email protected] + Hoffenheim win @1.75 !

Seems to me that it's an easy one, i 've a good feeling, Hoffenheim is really playing an offensive good football.. so no real doubt here!

good luck guys!

Mainz-Wolfsburg

Mainz didn´t impressed me after winter break. Okey they won against Augsburg and last Weekend in Leverkusen. But Leverkusen you can´t touch at the moment. It´s more to gamble with it - when you play Leverkusen at the moment. Also they slight little bit down in Offensive Power after leaving Malli to Wolfsburg in Winter Break. Bojan from Stoke isn´t the right Men for the Mainz Game and thats surprised me.
On other Hand we had Wolfsburg with fighting against Relegation right now and sacked Ismael as coach last Sunday. Now with Jonker a coach who know Wolfsburg and if you watched the games last Weeks from Wolfsburg you must admit that they have not enough Luck. Having new Season Record in shooting on Goal against Bremen last Week and they don´t deserved the lose.
So for today on Mainz side no important missings - on Wolfsburg Side they are missing First GK Benaglio but his repleaced Men Casteels are a good Men.
Think Wolfsburg can turn around today and if they play like last weeks they will grab something today.

Wolfsburg +0.25 @ 1.89 4/10 bet365
CS 1:2 @ 11 0.5/10 bet365

21 hours ago, Neubs said:
Mainz-Wolfsburg

Mainz didn´t impressed me after winter break. Okey they won against Augsburg and last Weekend in Leverkusen. But Leverkusen you can´t touch at the moment. It´s more to gamble with it - when you play Leverkusen at the moment. Also they slight little bit down in Offensive Power after leaving Malli to Wolfsburg in Winter Break. Bojan from Stoke isn´t the right Men for the Mainz Game and thats surprised me.
On other Hand we had Wolfsburg with fighting against Relegation right now and sacked Ismael as coach last Sunday. Now with Jonker a coach who know Wolfsburg and if you watched the games last Weeks from Wolfsburg you must admit that they have not enough Luck. Having new Season Record in shooting on Goal against Bremen last Week and they don´t deserved the lose.
So for today on Mainz side no important missings - on Wolfsburg Side they are missing First GK Benaglio but his repleaced Men Casteels are a good Men.
Think Wolfsburg can turn around today and if they play like last weeks they will grab something today.

Wolfsburg +0.25 @ 1.89 4/10 >bet365
CS 1:2 @ 11 0.5/10 >bet365

FT 1:1 Half Won and it can be ending in 1:2. Unlucky here....

to the Bremen Game: It was that game what i have predicted. Ugly Game with Darmstadt most of the time was the better team and they have at least deserved minimum One Point out of this game.