** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 17th - 19th

bundesliga-ratings.jpg.233ee684b13a7c539

The big news last week was the double whammy of both Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig both losing. How many of you suffered at the hands of those results?! Let's hope for some more consistency this week!

@betcatalog, your Werder Bremen over 2.5 goals bet didn't quite come off but I was just as surprised as you at that. Any matches standing out for a bet this weekend?

@DrBetter, that Wolfsburg win was a surprise. Hoffenheim losing their way a bit? Bang on with Schalke though. What are you backing this week?

@Icongene, did you back that under 2.5 goals in the Mainz game? Will you be betting on any matches this week?

@vasilli07, you also backed Schalke to win. Are any teams standing out for you here?

@Neubs, @louis12, @bet man, @hristofor, @thornvineembers, and @discipline, we missed your input last weekend. Any bets catching your eye in this weekend's action?

23 hours ago, Icongene said:

Didn't back Mainz no. I went with btts Las Palmas v Seville instead :\

Interestingly, Mainz are the only ones that really stand out to me at first glance there.

:lol Well, you know what to do this week then! I'm a bit wary of Dortmund right now. Especially because I think they are going to have a tough game in Portugal tonight and that could impact on their weekend form. Wolfsburg at 7.50 seems quite long. I'm not saying Wolfsburg will win but backing an Asian Handicap or double chance is tempting.

17 hours ago, sajtion said:

i might possibly get involved in this round and go for borussia dortmund, frankfurt, mainz, hoffenheim, hamburg. £20 for £350 return

I would be carefull with Mainz. Bremen for sure with bad Form, but they have allways played really good in Mainz in last years and it was every time last 2 Seasons that Bremen coming with a bad run to Mainz and grab something. I think a Bremen win will be not a big surprise.

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Bundesliga games:

Frankfurt have won 67% of their home matches so far this season.

Ingolstadt have lost 70% of their away matches so far this season.

Bayern have score 50% of their goals on the road in the last 30 minutes.

Wolfsburg have scored 10% of their 10 away goals in the first 30 minutes.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-17-02-2017

I´m also going on a double of Dortmund and Hoffenheim.

Dortmund played good attacking football in Mid-Week Champions League Game. Even they didn´t find the net. Can´t think that this will happen again in such a team with such offensive Potential. Wolfsburg for sure playing really nice 2nd Half against Hoffenheim and they deserved the win, but they have to much ups and downs in his own game at the moment. So this can break them today the neck.

Hoffenheim with a good first half and then playing not so good in 2nd Half against Wolfsburg. Today without CD Huebner by suspension for him will play Bickacic. For me he is a excellent joice for today. With his tough art of playing football he is perfect joice against Darmstadt who will only fight. They are flying high after there win against Dortmund. Maybe the overrated themselfe a little bit. Also missing important CD Sulu by suspension. Big Blow because he is the best Defender in Darmstadt squad and Captain of the team. So big blow.

For me both Hometeams will win this games.

Dortmund+Hoffenheim @ 1,96 5/10 bet365

Eintracht Frankfurt v Ingolstadt

Eintracht Frankfurt: Gacinovic (16/1 m, suspended), Anderson (0/0 d), Andersson Ordonez (0/0 d), Regäsel (0/0 d), Russ (0/0 d), Varela (2/0 d), Fabian (13/3 m, 2nd top scorer), Medojevic (0/0 m)

Ingolstadt: Hartmann (14/1 f), Lex (18/0 f)

Hertha BSC v Bayern München

(Bayern München head coach Carlo Ancelotti could make some changes in his squad.)

Hertha BSC: Stocker (14/3 m), Ibisevic (19/8 f, top scorer)(both doubtful), Weiser (12/1 d), Duda (0/0 m), Kurt (2/0 m), Schieber (18/3 f)

Bayern München: Boateng (7/0 d), Ribery (13/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 16/02/2017, 16:27:50, sajtion said:

i might possibly get involved in this round and go for borussia dortmund, frankfurt, mainz, hoffenheim, hamburg. £20 for £350 return

Have you decided to back this? The Dortmund and Hoffenheim double bet is popular this week. I'm just a bit cautious about Dortmund. They will either be firing out of the blocks or they will have a Champions League hangover. Did I read somewhere that the Yellow Wall is banned or am I incorrect? Not having that fierce atmosphere could be a problem.

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m also going on a double of Dortmund and Hoffenheim.

Dortmund played good attacking football in Mid-Week Champions League Game. Even they didn´t find the net. Can´t think that this will happen again in such a team with such offensive Potential. Wolfsburg for sure playing really nice 2nd Half against Hoffenheim and they deserved the win, but they have to much ups and downs in his own game at the moment. So this can break them today the neck.

Hoffenheim with a good first half and then playing not so good in 2nd Half against Wolfsburg. Today without CD Huebner by suspension for him will play Bickacic. For me he is a excellent joice for today. With his tough art of playing football he is perfect joice against Darmstadt who will only fight. They are flying high after there win against Dortmund. Maybe the overrated themselfe a little bit. Also missing important CD Sulu by suspension. Big Blow because he is the best Defender in Darmstadt squad and Captain of the team. So big blow.

For me both Hometeams will win this games.

Dortmund+Hoffenheim @ 1,96 5/10 >bet365

Both Teams with a deserved win....

Bet won... :cheers

Well done, @Neubs! As of this coming week, we will be throwing the Bundesliga I and Bundesliga II into the same weekly thread to garner more interest. I know a couple of guys on here love a cheeky bet on Bundesliga II so makes sense. Will get those up tomorrow morning after the Bundesliga II game tonight.