Weekend > Feb 3rd - 5th

bundesligaratings.jpg.0bf583b49dda46d7c6

It might only be just over halfway through the Bundesliga season but are we all in agreement that the title is now officially a two horse race?

Huge game this week between Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig. Bayern Munich are far from guaranteed a win at home against Schalke as well.

@sajtion, was your threat to boycott the league genuine or can you be tempted back? :lol

@Magic0024, what stats can you provide for this weekend's games?

@betcatalog, on the money again with the BTTS calls. Got any for this round of games?

@louis12, mixed fortunes for you last week? Stung by the Mainz result as well. However, you called the Freiburg win spot on. Tempted by any this weekend?

@bet man, you didn't get caught by that Mainz result by choosing to back BTTS instead. Good call! What are you looking at this weekend?

@Icongene, your wary attitude about those two matches resulted in differing results. You were correct to not have confidence in Dortmund. However, not backing the over 2.5 goals was the error. Still, fair reasoning behind your bets. What are you thinking for this weekend?

@thornvineembers, @Neubs, @WinningAdvice, @Simeon Borisof, @johnabpd, and @discipline, have you guys got any bets lined up here?

i'll give my honest opinion on some of worthwhile outcomes to consider

hoffenheim lost their first match of the season so for me the wheels have finally come off and i expect goals to flow on both sides and i also expect goals in borussia dortmund v leipzig game which should be open and attacking, koln and borussia monchengladbach should build on their away victory at home this time and it's logical to back them

i don't trust bayern munich at those odds because they have struggled to win their previous two matches while also conceding and in my eyes they are not playing that well so schalke on handicap might be worth a chance

8 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

Not too sure if Hoffenheim wheels have came off, afterall they lost to 1 of the best team in the league.

Agreed with Gladbach. They also did a Swansea last weekend so maybe they can continue their good form.

the way i see it when teams is undefeated all season it means they have good team spirit but when they taste their first loss they are suddenly not so invisible and doubt creeps into them so i'll go with this. mainz is perfect test for home team as they like to play open expansive football so i expect them to score and hopefully shake them up even more

Hamburger SV v Bayer Leverkusen

Hamburger SV: Walace (0/0 m, doubtful), Sakai (18/1 d, suspended), Lasogga (13/0 f)

Bayer Leverkusen: Henrichs (16/0 m), Volland (9/0 f)(both doubtful), Dragovic (10/0 d), Bender (5/0 m, captain), Chicharito (17/6 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hamburg has the second worst offensive line and the third worst defense with 35 conceded goals, which accepts two goals per game average. Overall league has 10 to 18 over 2,5 and 5 to 8 over 2,5 in the stadium. Bayer Leverkusen has a total of 13 to 18 over 2,5 and 14 to 18 goal goal, while away from home has 7 to 8 goal goal. Both teams score and concede goals especially in the last match, they very often high score
HAMBURGER SV vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.96

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Bundesliga games:

Hamburg have failed to score in 11% of their last 9 Bundesliga matches.
Bayern have won by 2 or more goals in all of their last 10 wins against Schalke.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-03-02-2017

borussia dortmund v leipzig is probably going to be the best game of the weekend. both teams have some flair and love to move the ball forward to score and we could see 3 or 4 goals in this match

decent bet for me are

both teams to score in first half  odds 4.40

leipzig to score both halves odds 4.75

Edited by sajtion

Todays match between Hamburg and Leverkusen is very important for both. Both teams have big pressure. Hamburg fighting against Relegation and Leverkusen are fighting for a Euro League Place.
Chicharito out for today and also Calhanoglu are out for now 4 month´s by a suspenison from FIFA. So maybe big blows you think, but for me for a game like this i expected today are both not such big blows. Today Hamburg - will fight and run, so for both not available players on Leverkusen Side it can play Volland and maybe Brandt on the Calhanoglu Position. So Volland is better fight type like Chicharito and maybe the ideal Partner today against weak and unstable Hamburg Defensive. Kießling in Front against Mavraj and Papadopulus. And Volland can come with speed. So Hamburg with Sakai did have a fast Defender, but he is suspended for today. So Diekmeier i think will defend for him. So Douglas and Diekmeier are both OutsideDefenders who are not playing a good Season. Hamburg also last Game against Ingolstadt with very bad performance. All parts of team have not there best day and i can´t see them playing really better. Under Gisdol Hamburg before Winterbreak with solid Defensive, but last Week it was a step back - so you have see that Hamburg Defenders are not have full confidence.
Ekdal are back, but i said it Sakai are missing. A good one back, a good one out. Also new Signing Wallace will not play - came to early this came.
For me here the big pressure is on Hamburg Side and Leverkusen have better team balance i think. So for me today:

Leverkusen @ 2.35 3/10 bet365

1 hour ago, Neubs said:

Todays match between Hamburg and Leverkusen is very important for both. Both teams have big pressure. Hamburg fighting against Relegation and Leverkusen are fighting for a Euro League Place.
Chicharito out for today and also Calhanoglu are out for now 4 month´s by a suspenison from FIFA. So maybe big blows you think, but for me for a game like this i expected today are both not such big blows. Today Hamburg - will fight and run, so for both not available players on Leverkusen Side it can play Volland and maybe Brandt on the Calhanoglu Position. So Volland is better fight type like Chicharito and maybe the ideal Partner today against weak and unstable Hamburg Defensive. Kießling in Front against Mavraj and Papadopulus. And Volland can come with speed. So Hamburg with Sakai did have a fast Defender, but he is suspended for today. So Diekmeier i think will defend for him. So Douglas and Diekmeier are both OutsideDefenders who are not playing a good Season. Hamburg also last Game against Ingolstadt with very bad performance. All parts of team have not there best day and i can´t see them playing really better. Under Gisdol Hamburg before Winterbreak with solid Defensive, but last Week it was a step back - so you have see that Hamburg Defenders are not have full confidence.
Ekdal are back, but i said it Sakai are missing. A good one back, a good one out. Also new Signing Wallace will not play - came to early this came.
For me here the big pressure is on Hamburg Side and Leverkusen have better team balance i think. So for me today:

Leverkusen @ 2.35 3/10 bet365

Might have to follow you on this one @Neubs. A man on the inside of Bundesliga football. I think you raise a good point about Calhanoglu's suspension. It could prove a blessing in disguise. I feel Volland is better utilised in that position. I do have a concern about Hernandez. I am not convinced Brandt is the finished article yet. We shall see. At those odds, I am willing to give them a chance.

Dortmund from seven straight goals scored in the league, because of the open way he fights, total has 10 to 18 over 2,5 and 13 to 20 goal goal. Leipzig whole league has 11 to 18 over 2,5 and 10 to 18 goal goal so far. Both teams have great offensive lines today can score both and if confirmed the Goals
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs RB LEIPZIG @@ Both team to score, odds 1.62

Alright, in this evening, I predict that Ausburg will win this time, because they are pretty good and Werder seens unmotivated after home defeat. For this duel the visitors coach will not be able to count on Hajrovic and Grillitsch for being injured. So, yeah, I bet for Ausburg!

1 hour ago, bet man said:

Thanks, man! :)  Hm, today is a day with doubts. The match between Hoffenheim and Mainz seems equal, I mean, the score. I am for draw guys, you?

The game was yesterday and It ended 4-0 for Hoffenheim. Do you refer to Augusburg - Werder Bremen game?

On 3.2.2017, 17:31:20, Neubs said:

Leverkusen @ 2.35 3/10 >bet365

FT 1:0 :@