** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th Well it looks like I won't be repeating my achievements of a couple months ago sad2.gif. Was getting very shortstacked (down to 2k chips) and picked up A9os in mid position with no earlier callers. Decided to go all in and try to get lucky and double up (or at least steal the blinds). Called by A8s and and he hit an 8 on the flop banghead.gif so i'm out in 19th cry.gif Cheers again for organising this though Paul bigokay.gif and hopefully there will be another soon wink2.gif Good luck to everyone still left in. Use my chips well Gradir you lucky git wink2.giflaugh4.gif

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th thanks for freeroll paul.. Just sad i didnt kick you out again. :lol Looking forward to next one.. GL to all you guys playing at betfair atm.. And whereever you play.. :clap I will cheering on you next week.. Im off to sleep now.. Going holiday soon.. :beer :beer :beer

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th Congratulations to BILLYHILLS the deserved winner, taking down over 400 dollars for his efforts :clap Big mention also to DODDSY who played very well at the final and narrowly missed out, still taking home 255 for himself. Looked like a great game everyone, gutted I slept in and missed it....cant wait for the next. Jez

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th Yeah congratulations to Billy, didn't put him on the king and knew it was a risk with my pair of 8's but was low on chips by that point. Cheers for the mention Jez, thought it was strange that you weren't playing. Big thanks again to Paul for organising it as well. Here's looking to the next League game and the next freeroll (if one gets organised). Great game tonight as always:ok :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th Cheers lads, sorry couldnt speak on the chat, it was disabled for some reason. Unlucky Doddsy, makes up for knocking me out the prize money the other night. Cheers Paul for setting it up, enjoyed it!! Catch you later, going for a lay down now!

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th Hi,all its surething 66 here. Sorry about the fact that i couldn't use the chat facility. Enjoyed the game very much and to come 3rd in my 1st tournament is pretty good. Thanks to Paul for organising it. Got to go i'm still in the Expekt freeroll,there's only 152 left! Congratulations to Billy and Doddsy.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th Just to say thank you very much for the kind words. My biggest win to date and im well pleased, i only play the PL games nowadays so its nice to win against such good players. Got lucky once or twice but maybe we all get the luck sometime, its taking advantage of it which is the hardest bit. Also lucky to start on a table with Andy and Jomell and nobody else it seemed! Able to build up the banks without much fuss between us. Thanks again (BH) Monte Ceco