** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Nov 18th - 20th

bundesligaratings.jpg.f6276d5623cc4625b6

This section drew a lot of decent shouts last round. The international break means we have a couple of weeks to discuss the different options. Some knowledgeable heads including @Neubs, @mrclubbie, @Sir Puntalot, and @winnerwinner got involved last time. What are you thinking here lads? Any early doors calls?

10 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Yup, Hamburg should stay at home and not bother. ;) 

Yeah, brilliant result for Hoffenheim last week. I honestly thought they would be plucky losers against Bayern Munich but it appears they are turning themselves into genuine title contenders.

Long Time to go until this games started and it will be a really tough Gameweek - with some surprises maybe. Maybe Ingolstadt Away Win could be interessting - but i will wait who will take there as coach, after they are sacked Ingolstadt Coach yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

Augsburg-Berlin

Early bet here for me. Think Odds will turn around, after the new Info´s today.

I have watched last Augsburg game, against Ingolstadt and yes i´m wining my Bet with AHC0 on Augsburg. But this game was really, really Poor and Augsburg didn´t impressed me with his performances. And now against a really good Team from Berlin, who are a very good organized team in Defensive and with Kalou another striker after Ibisevic who are finding back his form, after the death of his Father.

But the new Info´s are: Augsburg in Offensive will be no alternatives. Ji will start in Front, because Finnbogason, Caiuby, Bobadilla and Koo are all definitly out. So the best offensive Players from Augsburg can´t play.

And thats against a Berlin Side who are welcome back important players after suspensions and injurys. Plattenhardt, Langkamp and Stocker are all back. Maybe Brooks and Haraguchi will rested or sitting on Bench, after long travle´s with National Team, but think Coach Darida will starting with Brooks. Also the only player from Augsburg i see in Offensive who can be playing the deadly passes are Altintop. But he is not the youngest Player and think against this intensive running game from Berlin it can be hard for him. So for me here Berlin definitly the Favorite, but odds allready on Augsburg. Can´t see here Berlin here going out of the game with no Points.

Berlin AHC0 @ 2.025 4/10 bet365

Bayer Leverkusen v RB Leipzig

Bayer Leverkusen: Aranguiz (9/1 m), Kruse (0/0 f), Hernández (9/5 f, top scorer)(all doubtful), Bender (5/0 m, captain, probably out), Bellarabi (2/0 m)

RB Leipzig: Werner (10/5 f, top scorer), Burke (8/1 m)(both doubtful), Bernardo (7/0 d), Gipson (0/0 d), Klostermann (1/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

20 hours ago, mrclubbie said:

My guess is it is time for Leipzig to suffer a defeat against Leverkusen.

Mainz vs Freiburg - Possible over 2.5 or over 2.75 ? Both sides only recorded 2 matches with less than 3 goals this season in Bundesliga.

I have to admit, that Leipzig win did surprise me. The way the game was going I thought it was certain to be a draw but Leipzig snatched it in the final 10 minutes. Even then I still thought they might surrender that lead.

@betcatalog, brave decision to bet on the Dortmund vs Bayern Munich game. Bayern's draw with Hoffenheim last week throws even more uncertainty. If I had to take a pick I would say a draw but I'm more in favour of BTTS.

@Sir Puntalot, low odds for Hoffenheim but it's almost a certainty. Hamburg have had an awful start. That being said, whenever a side starts well it is this sort of game where they are overwhelming favourites that they slip up in.

On 17.11.2016, 16:38:48, Neubs said:

Augsburg-Berlin

Early bet here for me. Think Odds will turn around, after the new Info´s today.

I have watched last Augsburg game, against Ingolstadt and yes i´m wining my Bet with AHC0 on Augsburg. But this game was really, really Poor and Augsburg didn´t impressed me with his performances. And now against a really good Team from Berlin, who are a very good organized team in Defensive and with Kalou another striker after Ibisevic who are finding back his form, after the death of his Father.

But the new Info´s are: Augsburg in Offensive will be no alternatives. Ji will start in Front, because Finnbogason, Caiuby, Bobadilla and Koo are all definitly out. So the best offensive Players from Augsburg can´t play.

And thats against a Berlin Side who are welcome back important players after suspensions and injurys. Plattenhardt, Langkamp and Stocker are all back. Maybe Brooks and Haraguchi will rested or sitting on Bench, after long travle´s with National Team, but think Coach Darida will starting with Brooks. Also the only player from Augsburg i see in Offensive who can be playing the deadly passes are Altintop. But he is not the youngest Player and think against this intensive running game from Berlin it can be hard for him. So for me here Berlin definitly the Favorite, but odds allready on Augsburg. Can´t see here Berlin here going out of the game with no Points.

Berlin AHC0 @ 2.025 4/10 >bet365

FT 0:0