** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Comp- Monday Oct 3rd

3.10 Sou - Debece - win at 7/4 bog wm hill

Novice hurdle

not much recent form to go on here as most of these make their seasonal debuts

I have it in mind that Jonjo's horses usually need a run after a break so I'm looking past the current favourite Utility who ran down the field in the Champion Bumper race at Aintree last backend. He did go off at 4/1 3rd Favourite so is very well regarded

My selection is the only runner with a win over sticks having won a Kempton novice by 8 lengths in May. The yard has started the season with a bang and sent out 5 winners on Sunday, 2 of them coming off breaks

Windsor 3:50 Master Of Irony @ 16/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Master Of Irony.....from Ralph Beckett yard the 4yo has won three times from 7f to 1m 2f on good to firm and soft ground and on the all-weather, His last win was four races back here in May this year over today's distance good to firm off 84 mark winning by 3.25 lengths ,

That last win cost him a penalty of 6lbs and that weight rise seemed to much to carry as he finished 10th in next race then 7th a bit of improvement and getting use to weight and his last race 22days ago at Ffos Las 1m 4f soft saw him finish 4th with blinkers on for first time and looking ready to step back here for a win

He drops back to 10f and Oisin Murphy steps back in to ride as he was jockey when he won here but was not in saddle last two race seems to me yard have targeted this race , blinkers are on again and runs off 89 today