** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Monthly Nap Competition - Sunday Sept 25th

BillyHills

2.50 Curragh

The Happy Prince 5/2 Betfair

Had a decent season and been very consistent of late so no reason why he won't run up to his mark here. He's the top rated runner along with the veteran Gordon Lord Byron and has the beating of a couple of his rivals on recent form. Ryan Moore goes over to ride him (plus others) and i'd be surprised if he's not in the mix in this company.

Epsom 4:20 : English Summer @ 14/1 bet365 e/w thanks

English Summer....from Richard Fahey yard his horse have not been firing as well as last year he saddles this 9yo who has only ran here twice and won in both races over 1m 4f good and heavy both races where last year off 77 in a Racing Together Ladies' Derby Handicap (For Lady Amateur Riders)with Miss A Deniel in the saddle,

The 82 mark win was a month later in Arrive Hungry At Gatwick Amateur Derby (Handicap) (for Gentleman Amateur Riders) with Mr P W Mullins , The yard seem to target these derby's and today race is another derby in
Totesport.com Apprentices´ Derby Handicap ,

The yard have young Adam McNamara claiming 3lbs in saddle and he's lying in 3rd place in The Stobart Apprentice Jockeys Championship but is top money earner ahead jockey wins leader Tom Marquand and 2nd place Josephine Gordon who does not have a ride in race but other two have rides

2.20 Curr - Dawn of a New Era - EW at 16/1 bog betvictor

2yo fillies group 3

I've had my eye out for this horse after she made her racecourse debut in a group one race for a top trainer

that's pretty unusual and predictably didn't trouble the judge

She's a full sister to Dawn Approach though so impeccably bred and presumably well thought of

let's see how she goes after a run !

17 hours ago, Jimmy2shoes said:

A trainer and Jockey i have never been able to catch mate

They are a winning trainer/jockey combination with the Godolphin-owned runners now and then. They had Twilight Payment at 17:05. Treaty of Vienna was a speculative selection against Aidan O'Brien's runners. If Vociferous Marina would have been from Godolphin, I was having a winner here yesterday. :)) It's just a matter of system on Godolphin's representatives.