** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > September 24-26

Odds of mollybet for the derby between Arsenal and Chelsea.

My prediction for this match is BTTS, in support of my prediction, I will share next stats:
Arsenal have seen over 2.5 Goals in 83% of their domestic games this season, with 83% of them also ending with both teams having scored. Chelsea have seen over 2.5 Goals and both teams score come in in 86% of their games this term.
Do you agree?

tvit.png

On 22/09/2016, 06:24:45, WinningAdvice said:

Wow. Leicester don't really look like the reigning Champions. Hopefully, United can finally redeem themselves after losing twice in a row in the league.

If Slimani plays, i think there is defenitely value on Leicester. United is still not mature under Mourinho hands.

Swansea City v Manchester City

Swansea City: Nathan Dyer (1/0 m)

Manchester City: David Silva (4/0 m, probably in), Fabian Delph (2/0 m, doubtful), Nolito (5/2 f, suspended), Vincent Kompany (0/0 d, captain), Yaya Touré (0/0 m)

Arsenal v Chelsea FC

Arsenal: Olivier Giroud (2/0 f, doubtful), Aaron Ramsey (1/0 m), Danny Welbeck (0/0 f), Per Mertesacker (0/0 d), Carl Jenkinson (0/0 d)

Chelsea FC: John Terry (4/0 d, captain), Kurt Zouma (0/0 d), Marco van Ginkel (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Man United v Leicester

At some stage Man United will get better. First they have to understand that pace and a fast tempo, makes space and leads to goals. You either have to have players with pace, or you have to move the ball quickly. The slow van Gaal build up just does not work in today's game. Miles have been written about finding a place for Rooney, and getting the structure right. Yet, there are other, simpler things that can be solved immediately.  Show some love and smile a little. In such a position of privilege, why are people not enjoying it more !!! Put in some effort and sweat some. Leave it out there. I see professional players walk around, and not produce a drop of sweat. What is that ? Look at Rafa Nadal, he sweats buckets ... win or lose, he knows he gives 100% every time.

Easy Man U line up for me  de Gea     Bailly   Smalling   Blind   Shaw      Mikatarian  Pogba  Herrera  Carrick        Zlatan    Rashford

I think this one will be a very open game. Leicester don't really press the attacker. They are happy to surrender possession  and play a counter attacking game. At this stage it's a game Man United have to win, and I think they will do it. I think Rooney playing midweek is a big clue that he probably does not start today.

Arsenal v Chelsea.

I have not been impressed that much with Chelsea this season. I thought they would be a lot better. They have played Liverpool, Swansea, Burnley,  Watford and West Ham. Apart from the Liverpool game, it looks like 4 games against this seasons bottom half of the league.

Here's quite an interesting stat for you ... Arsenal have not lost a 1st half in any of their last 16 league games. They finished last season 11 games unbeaten in the 1st half, scoring 13 conceding 4 (best 1st half goal diff in league with Leicester). This season they have scored 6 and conceded 2 in 5 games.  FOr me this season's Arsenal team is better than last season. They are still missing a 20 goal striker (another story), but I think they will get past Chelsea  2-1 or 3-1.

Stoke v WBA  ... West Ham v Saints

Struggling teams can only do one thing to stop the slump. They have to tighten up defensively. If it means that you lose some of your goal threat, then so be it.  They cannot afford to go a goal behind. In addition, even at such an early stage, they can't afford to have direct competitors take 3 points (Burnley v Watford or Sunderland v Crystal Palace).

Stoke, West Ham, Hull, Sunderland and  Bournemouth are all struggling. I think these teams in the situations that they are in, produce low scoring games. Realistically they have no choice !

Edited by neilovan