** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Sunday 24th July

Ponty 2.50 - Chant - win at 5/1 bog coral

12F handicap

My selection is having his 2nd run of the season having run much better on debut than is finishing position.......he was up at the front until fading in the last furlong and hopefully should come on for the outing

Drops in class and down a couple of pounds since that last run. Appears to handle stiff tracks as he's won twice at Carlisle

PJ McDonald takes over from the claimer who reportedly didn't give him the best of rides last time

Saint Thomas is a veteran now but in good form and conditions are fine

Love Marmalade - appears to be on the downgrade but his mark is falling. Hasn't won for a long time and the suspicion is that he's always going to find something t beat him unless his mark falls a lot in one go

I like the look of Bogardus because he really should be made for this stiff 12F but hasn't proved yet that he gets the trip. .........back on his last winning mark.

Worried about the 3yo getting the WFA allowance........3 runs in maidens and into a handicap. Yard won this last year with a 3yo but he was a lot more experienced and this one doesn't appear to be that well handicapped to make up for the lack of race experience

(following my current strategy I've backed 2 horses in the race - Chant and Saint Thomas)

Uttoxeter 4.10 Gandads Horse (9/2 b365)

Gandads Horse really loves it here at Uttoxeter, especially over hurdles. He has run here 4 times and his only failure was when pulled up in a class 1 chase. Well he has never won a class 1 and his chase success rate is only 19% compared to 50% over hurdles and that hurdles rate increases to 100% here at Uttoxeter

Uttoxeter 4.45 Cut The Corne @ 10/1 bet365 win thanks

Cut The Corne......from the good Doctor Richard Newland yard who is starting to find the winners now in last couple of weeks , he saddles a 8yo who found the jump from a class 3 win off 119 to his last race a class 1 at Market rasen just to much off 131 rate ,

This may still be two much a class 2 off 128 as his best win came off 120 the yard had 8 days to work on him and hopefully a bit more fitness and stamina work been done on him , The yard bring Sam Twiston-Davies back in to ride who has won on him