** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Thursday June 2nd

7.50 Fairyhouse - Phebes Dream e/w @ 14/1 Bet365

Three Majors very much got the run of the race at Gowran last time and is very short at 7/2. Phebes Dream shaped well in a decent Dundalk maiden over a trip too far and reopposes the favourite tomorrow after running in the same Gowran handicap. He was drawn really wide over 7f there and had no chance when they went a slow gallop. He stayed on well at the finish from the rear and was only beaten about a length by Three Majors. They are both open to similar improvement with similar unexposed profiles but my selection was massively disadvantaged by the way the race developed the last time and has every chance of reversing the form at 14/1 I would think.

Ham 2.00 - Harome - win at 9/2 bog bet365

2yo novice race over 5F

The only winner in the field is Merry Banter who is currently favourite but it was a poor race that she won on her 4th attempt and I fancy taking her on

My selection finished 3rd here over 6f last time. I don't think he'll be inconvenienced by coming back in trip and is quite likely to grab the rail and make all. Staying a bit further could help him up the hill at the finish

He's behind a horse in the market, Bourbonisto, who finished 6L behind him in that last run but was thought unlucky as his rider was slow to take off the hood at the start and he lost a few lengths. I rate him the main danger but he might be the one that needs 6F and and slowness away for whatever reason could cost him today

Kempton 8.10 : Zugzwang @ 22/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks

Zugzwang....from Ed de Giles yard the 5yo not ran since last year 320 days ago , He ran at Chester 1m 2f good when placed Third of 9 behind Racing History beaten 4 lengths off a mark of 90

He has won three times from 7f to 1m 2f including 2 wins on polytrack with
the yard booking Jamie Spencer to take ride who's only been on him once before at Newmarket 10f and brought him home 2nd beaten a head by Amood , He goes off same mark as last race 90