Monthly Nap Competition ~ Tuesday May 17th

Nott 3.50 - Maoi Chinn Tire - win at 7/1 bog betvictor

Staying handicap

Not my usual type of race with a big field handicap

However I like a couple of things about my selection. He won over CD on his seasonal reappearance 3 weeks ago and he tends to come on for his first run back so might improve again 2nd time out

He loves this track and has now scored on his last 4 visits here which have been spread over 4 years........I wonder why they don't run here more often !

WETHERBY 6 40 : Pensax Boy @ 10/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Pensax Boy.....from Ian Williams yard the 4yo only had the one win and that came on AW at Wolverhampton 1m1f in the last run last year, Although not found turf win in 10 races he has found five 2nd place finishes and one 3rd place,

The yard gave him a winter break and came out 20 days ago at Ascot good to soft when finished 10th of 17 runners beaten beaten 18 lengths behind Balmoral Castle , The got a run with conditions not that suitable as places finishes for him came on good to firm and good ,

Jockey  George Downing rode him at Ascot for first time and gets the ride again and still gets his 3lbs allowance and shorter trip should suit