** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition ~ Thursday 12th May

York 3.15 - Midterm @ 13/8 Betway

Didn't beat enough the last day to be this short in form terms. However I liked the way he knuckled down to win despite not being given a hard time and the time was very competitive compared to the other 10f races on the card. Given the vibes prior to the race I don't think they were expecting much first time out as he is a lazy sort and is sure to come on a ton for the run being from the Stoute stable. Frankie deserting Foundation is a big negative for me and says more about his stable's chances than a positive for maiden winner Wings Of Desire. I didn't like the form of Deaville's races last year but the vibes are that he has improved and he can give Midterm the most to do.

York 3.15 - Midterm  - win at 6/4 bog wm hill

Dante

Going a bit with the hype horse here.......but if he's to justify derby favouritism he has to win this and after a season of disappointing Derby Trials we need something to stamp their colours on the race

Looked pretty good winning a maiden at 2, won a group 3 on reappearance, unbeaten, lightly raced, bred in the purple

YORK 3:45 Always Smile @ 9/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Always Smile.......from Saeed bin Suroor yard of the Godolphin set up who's looking for improvement of winners at the early part of the season and has seen 24 winners so far this year, They saddle a 4yo who has won three times from 6f to 1m 1f on good to firm ground and on the all-weather with a win and a 2nd place coming on Turf with last race being 330 days ago at Ascot 8f good to firm in the Sandringham Handicap (Listed Race) (Fillies) where she was beaten by a nose where she drifted left across the track when leading which probably cost her the race , She's been back to Dubai or winter break and hopefully came back more mature , fitter and stronger stamina wise, Jockey James Doyle for this big handicap where a lot of luck in running is needed