** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Comp, Friday 18th March 2016

Tomorrow looks one of the most competitive days I can ever remember at Cheltenham (albeit I have only been involved for the last 5 or 6!)

Chelt 4.50 - Childrens List 12/1 Paddy Power

Mullins likes to target a good one in this with Sir De Champs, Don Poli and Killultagh Vic winning this in the last 4 years and with that in mind I am siding with Ruby's mount. The horse is sure to enjoy the trip, ground and style of the race and whilst I am also keen on another Mullins runner Whiteout, this horse looks to have the profile of a future graded horse that Mullins obviously likes to put in this race.

C5.30 Germany Calling 40/1 Skybet

Lasr race of the festival and I've had my eye on whichever handicap that one ended up in this week. Charlie Longsdon has booked Aidan Coleman for the ride and he's 1-1-2-1 on the horse. The horse also runs better on this type of ground.

5.30 Cheltenham: Grand Annual - Velvert Maker @ 12/1 Coral

Bumped into Douvan the last two times but travelled eye-catchingly strongly when last seen and this is much easier. Beat good handicappers and with excellent opening mark should have big shout with conditions likely to suit.

410 Cheltenham: Paint The Clouds 6/1 bet365

All out about Pacha Du Polder and Victoria Pendleton but the you have a good look at this race its basically a two horse contest between the favourite On The Fringe and last years third Paint The Clouds.

On The Fringe won it last year in tremendous style but was very rusty on his only run this season and i just think he's poor value here. Paint The Clouds has been brought along nicely and had a decent workout ay Doncaster last time, nothing flashy but won well enough, the trainer said he needed that badly and would improve a lot for Cheltenham. He more than any horse will appreciate the better ground and looks a cast iron each way bet for those looking at that angle.

Fak 4.35 - Wings Attract - win at 4/1 bog wm hill

Handicap chase

My selection gets good ground for the first time since winning at Donny in November.

Looks ready for this step up in trip, gets the first time blinkers and the race he won at Donny was better than today.

Should put up a bold show !

5.30 Chelt

CROCO BAY @ 25/1 Lads

Third in this last year but better off with last years winner and comes into this in better form than the two that beat him last year. This one is 25's the compared to 9's and 12's. Has been highly tried since last year and was given a blow out over hurdles in February.

5.30 Cheltenham - Velvet Maker e/w @ 12/1 Bet365

Has been thought of as a potential Grade 1 chaser and was an eye catching traveler behind Douvan twice at Leopardstown. He's very unexposed as a chaser with just 3 starts under his belt and was really impressive when winning on decent ground at Naas. He looks like a horse who will really appreciate this drying ground and can go on now in easier company.

3 winners:clap

Steve 4/1, Tipsterix 10/3, Trotter 4/1

Later

5 hours ago, Jediknight said:

Dundalk 7.00 Indian Landing (6/1 sj)

2 hours ago, geeuppy said:

6.40 wolverhampton  - debit ( 1 point win @ sp )

1 hour ago, bymatrix said:

Texas Radio 8pm Dundalk , 20/1 coral