** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Competition, Sunday 29th November 2015

Fairyhouse 1.10 - Bachasson @ 7/2 PaddyPower

Ruby has come out and said he went with Long Dog because he felt he would handle conditions better. It's true that Bachasson is only 4 but he's bred for these testing conditions and Mullins has stressed how much he has improved over the past few months. His form is very strong and as a result rated 3lbs superior to Long Dog and in receipt of 3lbs he looks much better value than the favourite.

200 Leicester; Houston Dynimo 8/1 bet365/SJ

Not much on offer today so i thought i'd look at the Veterans Chase at Leicester. Not the greatest race but some quality on show especially with top weight French Opera from the Henderson yard. He's the class act but 2m6 on this softening ground would be a worry for me.

I reckon Relax will need the run as he normally does and Creevytennant is too short and is a bit high in the weights for my liking.

Ive come down on the side of Houston Dynimo although i do admit the Pipe yard are concerning me a bit. One or two are running ok but in the main something is missing at the moment. I'm still backing the one as he has won a race and ran well to a point last time out. He won't mind this horrible weather and is a fair price at around 8/1.

Carl 12.50 - Takingrisks - ew at 16/1 bog bet365

Novice hurdle

My selection is a point winner who ran OK in decent looking novice hurdle on debut under rules. Finished 5th looking as though he would come on for the run and should be suited by a stiffer test which he'll get today. The winner won again next time and the 2nd was about to win when he stumbled and unseated on the run in

With todays favourite having jumped poorly last time and the 2nd favourite coming back from a summer break and making is hurdles debut there could be a chance for some of the outsiders here

Hatton's Grace Hurdle (Grade 1)

If Arctic Fire runs to his best he'll be probably running away with this. However he's fallen short to prevail on the highest level up until now and is one I'm prepared to take on.

Receiving 4lb from all his rivals, French gelding Gwencily Berbas is an interesting alternative. He probably would like it a bit softer but has won on yielding ground here at Fairyhouse over 2m on Grade 3 level earlier this month.

Still lightly raced, he is unexposed over the 2 1/2m trip, which on pedigree should very much suit. 

Gwencily Berbas @ 10/1 Paddy Power

2:10 Fairyhouse :Beckwith Star @ sp e/w

Beckwith Star.....from Henry De Bromhead yard who capable of sending out a big price winner and this race has the looking of that happening,

the 10yo been a winner of three hurdle races and two chases at 2m on ground varying from good to heavy and although beat last month at Navan 2m soft he finished eighth of 19 runners beaten 22 lengths but was hampared in running so I would expect a closer finish today

Young Dylan Robinson claiming 7lbs keeps the ride 

5 hours ago, BillyHills said:

200 Leicester; Houston Dynimo 8/1 bet365/SJ

Not much on offer today so i thought i'd look at the Veterans Chase at Leicester. Not the greatest race but some quality on show especially with top weight French Opera from the Henderson yard. He's the class act but 2m6 on this softening ground would be a worry for me.

I reckon Relax will need the run as he normally does and Creevytennant is too short and is a bit high in the weights for my liking.

Ive come down on the side of Houston Dynimo although i do admit the Pipe yard are concerning me a bit. One or two are running ok but in the main something is missing at the moment. I'm still backing the one as he has won a race and ran well to a point last time out. He won't mind this horrible weather and is a fair price at around 8/1.

That's when they start winning when people are concerned, the yard plays a mean game of poker, they love a price.