** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Racing Chat Thread

7 minutes ago, arsenalfh said:

No idea. I had Golan Lodge backed at the weekend and I really expected him to go well but he went out like a light even with some decent money. Surely something is up looking at those form figures.

He was always a trainer that could fly in under the radar and bang in some decent priced winners, but the yard seems on a very different planet just now.

What a real shame, will be very tough getting back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a bit perplexed ..lol ...just ran the ante post irish national through the comp just for a bit of fun and its thrown up one horse quite a bit clear ...bais de illes !! Trouble is hes currently 52 and aged 5 ....5 yr olds cant win the irish national ???they just cant but bookies are offering 16-25/1 so even they arent taking much chance ...food for thought 

8 hours ago, arsenalfh said:

Trip must be an issue. Surely 5 year olds don't want 3m 5f?

Well he recently finished 2nd over 28f so trip isnt an issue and comp has obviuosly rated that form as very strong in relation to this race ...average winner is 8 yr old though ...hes only 5 ....it would be like a 7 yr old winning the grand national ....but computer has him about 4-5 lengths clear at mo ...hes got to get in first so ill watch and see ...cant see his price falling much cos his form isnt that obvious 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy2shoes said:

Some punters will understand it, MOST will not.

The Not So Late Show presents UK Garage Horse Racing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf-cHNC6hRU

Love it ,....I thought it was gonna be four of those jockey training machines all rigged up to the new oculus headsets and some good racing siftware so you and a few mates could all compete in the arc!!...oh well maybe one day...lol....:eyes

Just noticed the racing post are releasing their price-wise guineas selections this week so seems like a good moment to maybe make my ante post selection before the masses get in if he picks the same as me ..lol .....personally I can't back air force blue as there's zero value in his price for such a competitive race as anything can and does happen .....the standout value bet for me has to be ..foundation ....he looked a fantastically progressive horse for John gosden last year before running a bit downbeat in the last race ...but times that day suggest ground was -0.6 per furlong which is on the softer side of soft and connections always stated he would hate that as he has a speed top of the ground action so that runs completely forgivable and he wasn't far away anyway considering .....Ladbrokes are offering 16/1 and there's a good chance Frankie will ride and he's been a good jockey for me in guineas in past so as an ew ante post it looks a sound investment at this stage

Foundation 10 pts ew 16/1 lads 

Longchamp is going left handed when it reopens including a straight mile. We'll actually be able to know what is happening in the Abbaye now although I hope they don't move the Guineas to the straight course. Newmarket is straight and the Curragh is basically straight so it's nice to have something different.

• 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, DRHSports said:

If you anyone want to buy Cricket Uniform and looking for the best Cricket Uniform Manufacturers company then DRH Sports will be right choice for you. Our wide network includes Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Spain etc. We provide design, logo, colour as per customer requirement.

ball tampering tape included?