Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield

Grex

• 3 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 444 bets; +7.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Although the system does not start until after 6 rounds of matches, I have been tracking the "unofficial" selections since the beginning of the new season. And, ironically, the results so far have been very good - 7 bets, 25% yield with the 10 unit flat staking system, 36% yield with the "X-stake" system. Now there are two possibilities: (a) it bodes well for the new season; (b) it will go pear-shaped when the official selections start. Murphy's Law dictates that it will be (b) ;) Anyway, there is one unofficial selection for Sunday - let's see what happens.[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 444 bets; +7.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]The English Premiership has reached 6 rounds, so here we go (sorry about the continued lack of full image posting)....... 04/10/14 Leicester v Burnley @ 1.80 (Pinnacle) 05/10/14 Chelsea v Arsenal @ 1.67 (Pinnacle) 05/10/14 Man United :loon v Everton @ 1.70 (Interwetten) [/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 444 bets; +7.5% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2471576][FONT=comic sans ms] 04/10/14 Leicester v Burnley @ 1.80 (Pinnacle) [/FONT]:@..... a 96th minute equaliser by Burnley[FONT=comic sans ms] 05/10/14 Chelsea v Arsenal @ 1.67 (Pinnacle) [/FONT]:)[FONT=comic sans ms] 05/10/14 Man United :loon v Everton @ 1.70 (Interwetten) [/FONT]:).... thanks mainly to an amazing performance by De Gea[FONT=comic sans ms] [/FONT][/QUOTE] Bets 447 - yield 7.6%

Re: Grex's HOMES; 447 bets; +7.6% yield Very unlucky not to start the season with a clean sweep. That's an impressive yield from a relatively substantial sample size. Running your own system is very time consuming but I'm trying to keep an eye on a few others. It should be easy enough to identify a few successful ones and start backing the selections as a sort of alternative unit trust! :eek

Re: Grex's HOMES; 444 bets; +7.5% yield [QUOTE=froment;2453714]Well, I have tried to register once more at Anony.ws now, and I received registration mail immediatelly... The only thing I can think of is that those mails ended up in your spam folder, have you checked it? Anyway, there is a lot of those image hosting sites nowadays, it's just a matter of roulette to choose the reliable one... :\[/QUOTE] [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks (as always) for all you help, Froment. I eventually got round to successfully registering with anony.ws. Now I have to make sure I post the correct version of the URL. I am not a computer whiz-kid, and I am faced with a variety of choices, e.g.: Links Viewer links Diect links HTML codes HTML embed HTML original linked HTML medium linked HTML thumbnail linked BBCodes BBCode embed BBCode original linked BBCode medium linked BBCode thumbnail linked Which one to use to ensure that all viewers can see the image ? [/FONT]:unsure

Re: Grex's HOMES; 444 bets; +7.5% yield Grex;2472730 You welcome! :ok Now I just hope they will not dissapear, too, so I'll have to feel responsible for recommending it to you... :lol I'd recommend using "BBCode embed", just copy it and paste within the post, and that's it - it already contains IMG tags required by the forum, so you don't need to click button for insert image, just copy/paste from anony.ws. What other links do; "Viewer links" is link for you to see that image within your account at anony.ws, so you can share, edit or delete image, or get other links, etc. Of course, you can also access the image from your account, where you see all your images/albums. Direct link is link that you can send to anyone to see your image; you will see the pattern - it always consists of "year/month/date/image name", and when someone clicks the link, he will see the image. You can also see that direct link is actually the same link as "BBCode embed", just the later one included forum tags for image, [ IMG ] , so, as I explained above, you just can copy/paste it. I usually use direct link for e-mails. BBCode original linked, BBCode medium linked and BBCode thumbnail linked are similar to BBCode embed, but in addition contain link to the image, so when someone clicks the image displayed on forum, he will get the image open in new window. Difference between those three is size of the displayed image - original image, medium sized image or small image - thumbnail. This is useful if your image is very big, so instead of clogging the forum with it, you post only the thumbnail, and who wants to see the full image, let him click the thumbnail and see it. HTML codes do the same things, but they provide codes to be used on websites, not on forums. Note that you can select and upload multiple images at once, and then you will get the codes for all of them in the same time, that's the feature I like here; in other sites (at least those that I tried), I can also upload multiple images at once, but then I get separate codes for each image, so I have to copy/paste them one by one.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 447 bets; +7.6% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thank you, Froment, for taking so much time and trouble to explain everything to a computer dumb-ass. You really are a great mentor........ is it coincidence that mentor is (almost) an anagram of Froment ? Hope everything is going well in MTG [/FONT];)

Re: Grex's HOMES; 447 bets; +7.6% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Today was a bit of a milestone for the thread..... over a quarter-of-a-million "views" :loon - have you people got nothing better to do? ;) Seriously though - thanks to everybody who has dropped in and, possibly, made a small profit on the selections. Here's to 2019 when, pro rata, it should reach half-a-million (unless the yield goes pear-shaped).[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 447 bets; +7.6% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2472948][FONT=comic sans ms]Thank you, Froment, for taking so much time and trouble to explain everything to a computer dumb-ass. You really are a great mentor........ is it coincidence that mentor is (almost) an anagram of Froment ? Hope everything is going well in MTG [/FONT];)[/QUOTE] Hey, Grex, thanks for your kind words, and anagram is certainly the exaggeration... :lol Sorry for late reply, I've been busy, and not regularly on forum. :sad As for MTG, yes, if you listen to the official news and stats, this is the best country in the world. But if you turn off TV or comp, and go to the street, the picture is different, but oh well, I guess it's similar everywhere... The Mayor of Podgorica you knew, Mugoša, stepped down a couple of months ago, so there is a new one; I'd better not comment it... :lol Cheers for your record of quarter million views, and that comes for a profitable thread, that's really something to celebrate! :cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 471 bets; +7.1% yield Nice thread.Good yeald. I just want to know do you watch these leagues ,teams games or do you read previews ,injuries or something becouse i saw here some very bad picks (my opinion) but generaly this is very good :-) I will try in forum some similar thread with 5 best leagues. Good luck