Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 488 selections; +6.8% yield Hey Grex, I have been following you a long time and you are doing an amazing job with a really nice system! Great thanks for that! Do you not bet on the german bundesliga or the primera division? Currently I do only see EP and IA? Have you tried betting on the champions league or including away teams within the same odd range? Thanks in advance!

Re: Grex's HOMES; 488 selections; +6.8% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks Alex, I think Post Nos. 1 and 2 (first page) explain everything. There have been a few changes regarding the staking system, but the basics are the same.[/FONT]

Re: Grex's HOMES; 492 selections; +6.6% yield Awww... this image hosting site, anony.ws, has been down since yesterday; I've come here to check if your images can be seen, but they're gone, too. I have an awful feeling that it will go pear shaped, too, and this time I'll be an accomplice in losing your images once again, as I recommended it to you... :$ Hope you have a backup of all the images? Although it would be a lot of job to recreate all the images again in all the posts...

Re: Grex's HOMES; 492 selections; +6.6% yield Awww... this image hosting site, anony.ws, has been down since yesterday; I've come here to check if your images can be seen, but they're gone, too. I have an awful feeling that it will go pear shaped, too, and this time I'll be an accomplice in losing your images once again, as I recommended it to you... :$ Hope you have a backup of all the images? Although it would be a lot of job to recreate all the images again in all the posts...

Re: Grex's HOMES; 492 selections; +6.6% yield froment;2502959 [FONT=comic sans ms]Don't worry, Froment..... you made the recommendation in good faith. It's me that seems to have a kiss-of-death on image hosting sites. I have back-up copies of the images and will try to re-post them when I have time. [/FONT]Valiant Thor;2503045 Thanks, Valiant Thor - I will give the site a try.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 492 selections; +6.6% yield Here are the disappointing results of last weekend. I am also using this opportunity to "test" the image hosting site suggested by Valiant Thor :hope Edit: seems to work - let's hope I don't put the kiss-of-death on the site :p

Re: Grex's HOMES; 492 selections; +6.6% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2503119][FONT=comic sans ms]Don't worry, Froment..... you made the recommendation in good faith. It's me that seems to have a kiss-of-death on image hosting sites. I have back-up copies of the images and will try to re-post them when I have time. [/QUOTE] Phew, they're back online; probably had server issues or whatever... Anyway, your old screenshots, on previous pages, are now visible again, and I'm glad you found this new service, hope it will endure longer that these previous ones! :) Congratulations on your 500th pick, now that's an achievement! :clap

Re: Grex's HOMES; 499 selections; +6.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Good news indeed, Froment. Saved me a lot of time in re-posting the images. Yes, 500 selections - it seems a long time since No. 1. I remember some debate a few years ago regarding when a system "proves" itself.... after 200 bets?.... after 500 bets?... after 1000 bets? There is obviously no straight answer. All I can say is that this system performed very well up to 310 selections - since then it has gone into the doldrums, as you can see from the graph below. [/FONT]