Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's HOMES; 514 selections; +5.6% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]This weekend's qualifiers. By the way, when people view this thread, do you see the tables displayed directly in the post, or do you just get a link to the image hosting site ?? [/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield Congrats on the great work Grex. Your system works.:clap 5.7% yield is not bad at all, on the contrary. I'm currently on +8.80% after 250 bets in my system, I'm wondering where I'll be once I reach your number of bets :p Best of luck.

Re: Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for the kind words, Plavi. After 250 bets, my system had 13.5% yield - so, you can see that it has gone down-hill since then :\ Why don't you share your system with us? That's the whole point of this Forum ;) By the way, I have stopped the HOMES system for this season. As usual, it does not cover the last 6 rounds of games - you tend to get strange results as teams fight against relegation etc.[/FONT]

• 4 weeks later...
Re: Grex's HOMES; 525 selections; +5.6% yield Grex;2523450 An update of how the system has performed since the official closure - not too well, I am afraid, with the yield down to 5.3% from 5.6%. Again, it justifies the decision not to include the last six rounds. By the way the odds quoted are kick-off odds - that is why some are above the maximum Bet365 cut-off criteria of 1.80.

• 4 weeks later...
[SIZE=14px][FONT=comic sans ms]Not sure about this new format. Approx 50% of the screen width is taken up with the blue borders on the extreme left and right, the column for the posters details, and the column for the "free betting tips" etc. This leaves only 50% of the screen width for the text of the post. As a result, my "beautiful" tables ;) are almost un-readable. Any chance of adjusting it? - particularly getting rid of the blue borders on the left and right?[/FONT][/SIZE]

Hi Grex. The tables look normal to me in Chrome, Internet Explorer & Mozilla. I have found that if you zoom the page to 250% this shows the tables and posts across the whole screen although it does still leave an annoying floating page count/post reply/search bar at the top of the page and it (obviously) means that the text is quite large.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...