Weekly Nap Comp Sunday 27th Day 1 Week 22

bluemal

Epsom 3:45 Starwatch @ 19.00 William hill e/w thanks

Starwatch......from John Bridger yard who are also the owner of the 8yo who is a C&D winner, He's been a winner of 13 races from 6f to 1m 2f on ground varying from good to firm to heavy,

He ran here 27 days ago when running 2nd in heavy condition over today's was bumped going to furlong pole when it took led but was headed but fought on gamely in heavy conditions ,

He won here in July on good conditions so with going more favorable we could have another good run out of him with William Carson keeping the ride,

525 Epsom: Mime Dance 7/1 bet365/Skybet

Won around here and been placed a couple of times which is very handy, been bogged down a bit on very soft ground the last twice so should find the conditions here more to his liking. Young jockey rides well and the 5lb allowance puts him right in the picture at the weights.

Eps 2.10 - Guanabara Bay - win at 8/1 bog wm hill

7f nursery

my selection has twice finished 2nd in maidens over 6f and the step up to 7f should suit him. Acts on soft.

difficult to know whether he has a fair mark but the horse that beat him last time went down narrowly to multiple winner Bathos next time off a mark of 79. My selection today races off 73 and would probably be favourite here if he'd finished a length behind Bathos last time out, so hopefully the mark is OK

E4.20 I'm Harry 14/1 Bet365

Jockeyship in amateur races takes on even more importance at tricky course like Epsom and Tom Marquand would be the best pilot in this race in my opinion. Since the horse has been fitted with the visor and tongue tie, the horses record is 3611122147. The trainer is also in great form and the handicapper has dropped this horse 3lb since its last effort