** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekly Naps Competition, Day 5, Thursday 10th September 2015

Donc 1.55 - Caitie - win at 40/1 bog betvictor 20 runner nursery My selection is one of the outsiders and probably hasn't got much chance but I'm taken by the fact that the trainer, Paul Cole, won this race twice around 6/7 years ago with pretty big priced horses who were making their nursery debuts after not looking that great in maidens My selection ran in a couple of early season races then was put away and came out again a few weeks ago running 2nd in an ordinary maiden at Wolves

340 Donny: Lagenda 33/1 bet365/Skybet Big price for a Kevin Ryan/Graham Lee runner at a Yorkshire track and with the horse having won over 7f he will find this intermediate trip right up his street. Third last time at Goodwood after hanging badly or would have been a lot closer and the form aint that bad.

4.45 Laytown: 47-65 Handicap, 6f Doonard Prince was a good runner-up here at Laytown in a better race off a 9lb higher mark last year. He won an Apprentice Handicap off 61 earlier this year but has largely been poor since then. Down to a mark of 59, he should go close if the return to the beach helps him to regain some of his form. Doonard Prince @ 13/2 SkyBet

C5.10 Mr Bissto 14/1 Bet365 I'm happy to take on the favourite here under another penalty and this lightly raced horse lurking near the bottom of the handicap could be the one to pounce. The horse is now 6lb lower than its initial handicap mark when it finished a staying on 3rd over a shorter trip and the remainder of the runners excluding the favourite look to be a moderate bunch.

DONCASTER 6 00 : Strategic Force @ 14/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks Strategic Force.....from Clive Cox yard the 4yo has been successful twice at 6f on the all-weather but has found various place finishes on Turf, In fact his last two races where at Windsor 6f GD and GF a 3rd place beaten 3/4 lengths and 13 days ago a 2nd beaten by 3/4 lengths again with Adam Kirby on both races , Although going up a Class the yard are having the cheekpieces on for the first time hoping to get that bit more improvement out of him with Kirby staying in saddle