** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekly Naps Competition, Day 2, Monday 7th September 2015

B3.30 Atwix 14/1 Betvictor A useful 3lb claimer takes over from Jim Crowley here and this jockey has a really good strike rate at this tricky track (8 from 45 = 18%). It looks like todays trip is the horses ideal one having won its maiden over the same distance. The horse Atwix beat in that maiden (Miss Giler) has since performed really well at a higher grade than this so that form looks fairly solid. The horses run last time out can be ignored when the trip was too far, this should be much more suitable.

3.50 Windsor: Smoothtalkinrascal 10/1 PP/WH Good horse at his best and hard to believe he was running off 103 just 12 months ago. Gets in here off 80 and runs in his weakest race ever so must be of some interest on a poor monday. Current form aint great but his 4th at Sandown two runs ago wasn't too bad and anything like that will see him go close.

3.10 Perth - Ballycool - win at 16/1 bog bet365 2 mile hcap chase My selection returns from a 4 month break and has a good record running fresh Trip and ground look OK.......there is a doubt about the track as he mainly goes LH and has been fairly well beaten both times he's gone RH including once as a short price favourite. Good chance that's just coincidence. Goes well for this 3lb claimer who has been in the d=saddle for is last 3 wins and who himself has had two wins and a second from his last 3 rides so should be riding with confidence.

3.30 Brighton GONE VIRAL @ 6/1 Betvictor Gutted I didn't put this up last night when it was double the price. Won this time last year off this mark in Ireland. Showed that type of form in the Spring off 8lb higher when beaten less than 3l at Donny. Baker has a good record at this time of year and money for the horse suggests a big run today.

3.10 Perth - Ballycool - win at 16/1 bog bet365 2 mile hcap chase My selection returns from a 4 month break and has a good record running fresh Trip and ground look OK.......there is a doubt about the track as he mainly goes LH and has been fairly well beaten both times he's gone RH including once as a short price favourite. Good chance that's just coincidence. Goes well for this 3lb claimer who has been in the d=saddle for is last 3 wins and who himself has had two wins and a second from his last 3 rides so should be riding with confidence.
Non Runner I'll pluck one off the bench...... Windsor 2.20 - Robbie Roo Roo - EW at 66/1 bog wm hill 2yo maiden My horse is a big price but I'm hoping that he will come on for his Newmarket debut a month ago. He finished 10th. The only horses that have run from the race are the ones that finished 7th, 8th and 9th and they all placed next time out in maidens so I'm hoping my fellow will do the same Yard in decent nick and has an OK draw

Brighton 5.00 Roxy Lane @ 11/1 bet365 e/w thanks Roxy Lane....from Peter Hiatt yard the 6yo ran here three times a 4th , 3rd and a win two races back over 1m GF when she was in behind leaders and made her move over 2f out, led over 1f out, stayed on to win by 1.75 lengths , Her last race 18 days ago saw her travel to Chepstow 1m GS but put up a poor show going off favourite she finished 8th of 9 runners where she struggled from 4f out and weakened over 1f out wither the soft condition where too much for her to handle and jockey Ciaran McKee claiming 5lbs has eased off knowing the condition didn't suit , Hopefully the owners R G Robinson & R D Robinson did lose a lot of money with it going off favourite anyway the yard change jockey on her to Charlie Bennett and condition should suit today