Shambata 2015

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Maciejewksi/Terzyska to beat Bryzgalova/Lidkovskaya (Sharm 10k WD)@2,2, bet365, 3/10 Terzyska is in a great form and teaming up with an excellent ex-junior who is still searching for mental strength in singles, but doubles she seems very decent. I believe the odds should be the oppsite so I see value on this one! The russians might be favoured bc of their win in the 1st round over Shakovets/Maggen, but Shakovets is injured so thats that I guess. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Katarzyna Kawa to beat Nathaly Kurata (Sao Jose Rio Preto 10k)@1,66 Aksu/Sezer to beat Kajevic/Topsel (Antalya 10k WD)@1,12 :) Double @1,88, bet365, 4/10 I hate to give out supporting odds of 1,12 or cca that but Aksu had her BIGGEST win of her career over Haas just now, and she must be over the moon with that effort, but anyways they are much better... Kawa looking to make this tournament THE tournament where she makes her comeback! VAMOS! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Isabella Shinikova to beat Melanie Stokke (El Kantaoui 10k)@1,72 Sandra Zaniewska to beat Zoe Hives (Morningtown 15k)@1.28 Double@2,22, bet365, 4/10? Hives is a talented young player btu not nearly Zaniewska quality. She is here in the QF because a favorable draw and I think if Zaniewska who is a great clay courter will keep up her form this tournametn, this should be easy. Westbury is on the very similar level than Hives and Zaniewska just beat her 1,0 last round. 1.8 is a gift imo for 2-0!! Shinikova is a hard courter while Stokke really relies on clay, just survived a 76 in the third vs geukens and i believe Shinikova can use this advantage, Stokke maybe mentally more tired and Shinikova clearly better for me on this surface. Odds should drop to 1.57,

Re: Shambata 2015 2 small underdog plays for the day: Ayla Aksu to beat Doroteja Eric (Antalya 10k)@4,00, bet365, 2/10 Federica Bilardo to beat Natalia Vajdova (Solarino 10k)@3,25, WillHill, 2/10 its still value @bet365 @2.75. no value bet under 2.5! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Sanaz Marand to beat Jessica Pegula (Osprey 50k Q)@2,75, bet365, 3/10 Marand is on a 7W 2L run her last 9 matches, making a final and a semifinal of 25ks. She has beaten Pegula 2 weeks ago. Neither of them is much a of a clay court player but odds were an amazing 4.00 for Marand a clear mistake i my eyes from the bookies. I expect this to be a 50-50 affair and Marand has 2,75, still value!! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Hello Guys! I have finished updating my stats for this week! A very decent week even with 2 losses yesterday! I have passed the 500+ units since end of september 2014! I have been loyal to 3 forums, even though most of the time the action changed to twitter, since its more real time! But I won't turn my back on Punterslounge and the 2 other forums and continue to post here as well (and try to have some analyis as well, but sometimes there is just no time). I hereby thank you for all your supports, thanks, comments. It means you are all part of this! You can download my stats from here: https://app.box.com/s/pcza69zp54bv5d71u0jxwfghwc6pa7tk Monthly Record 2015 February +94,25 u March +58,35 u With a recommended 10-15eur/u bets, that is a total 1526-2289eur in profit only these 2 months. There will be more and more ITF tournaments and more and more matches which will prove more values to us for sure. From April - October the number of tournaments per week is 1.5 or twice as many as before! So I will be ready, looking to improve every day and trying to get better at what I do! Best of luck to everybody!!!

Re: Shambata 2015

Hello Guys! I have finished updating my stats for this week! A very decent week even with 2 losses yesterday! I have passed the 500+ units since end of september 2014! I have been loyal to 3 forums, even though most of the time the action changed to twitter, since its more real time! But I won't turn my back on Punterslounge and the 2 other forums and continue to post here as well (and try to have some analyis as well, but sometimes there is just no time). I hereby thank you for all your supports, thanks, comments. It means you are all part of this! You can download my stats from here: https://app.box.com/s/pcza69zp54bv5d71u0jxwfghwc6pa7tk Monthly Record 2015 February +94,25 u March +58,35 u With a recommended 10-15eur/u bets, that is a total 1526-2289eur in profit only these 2 months. There will be more and more ITF tournaments and more and more matches which will prove more values to us for sure. From April - October the number of tournaments per week is 1.5 or twice as many as before! So I will be ready, looking to improve every day and trying to get better at what I do! Best of luck to everybody!!!
Just took a look at your whole statistics, you have excellent results. Congrats, man! Keep up the good work! ;)

Re: Shambata 2015 Michika Ozeki to beat Erika Sema (Bangkok 15k) @4,00, bet365, 2/10 Big underdog play in Bangkok 15k, Sema has 4 wins only in her last 24 matches!!! Has won only 8 games in her last 3 matches and lost all 4 matches this year. Ozeki is not a world beater but she is certainly no pushover here, last week she pushed Erika's sister who is cutrently the better player of the two, to 3 sets. I know most of Sema's losses csme against better opponents but some of them did not and dont tell me if someone has that bad of a streak over such a long period of time, that does not bug with her confidence a lot. And still is a 1.22 fav. Thx. Must take it even if we lose in the end this IS a good chance. GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shambata 2015 Jennifer Elie to beat Tammy Patterson (Melbourne 15k)@1.83, bet365, 4/10 Elie had a nice tournament last week on clay as she has beaten Storm, Myers and Patterson losing to anybody decemt over the last months! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Vivian Heisen to beat Naomi Totka (Manana 10k)@1,53 Cucca/Natali to beat Cascapera/Mone (Santa Margherita 10k WD)@1,22 Double @1,87, bet365, 4/10 Heisen has demonstrated much bigger strength than Totka ever, so her comeback this year is going well I guess! Odds are fair to take and we get a WD match from italy next to it, where opponents are very weak, hence 1,22. GL!