Shambata 2015

Re: Shambata 2015 Alexandra Morozova to beat Nika Khukarchuk (Irapuato 25k)@1,61 Ingrid Neel to beat Jessica Lawrence (Orlando 10k Q)@1,16 Double@1,86, 5/10 Morozava is a goo dplayer on the mexican tournaments she recently had big success going to the semis. She is playing well in these very hard conditions, using the 1700m above sea level circumstance to her advantage, not many people can do that. Khukarchuk will have trouble adjusting and Morozava would beat her anyways, esp in these conditions imo. Better player and surface/conditions advantage. Neel has had a very nice tournament last week and I expect the same from her, even if she doesnt play her best, Lawrence has showed absolutely nothing in her past tournaments to make me nervous about the supporting bet! GL!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Morozova pulls through in the end! Double is won, Neel survived a thriller, lucky! Today we got the backdoor cover 5W 4L and 1Void +4,03u!!! I have been doing research for Kofu 10k and will try 3 single underdogs, all of them should be pick'em amd therefore all 3 represent some value... Karim Terami to beat Miki Miyamura @2.5, bet366, 3/10 Chihiro Nunome to beat Chiaki Okadaue @3.4, bet365. 2/10 Yurina Koshino to beat Kyoka Okura @2.5, bet365, 3/10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Yurika Sema to beat Harriet Dart (Jiangmen 10k)@2.00, bet365, 3/10 Sema has been impressive last round when she beat Kang 2,0 and Dart has been the total opposite losing very easy to Ye last week (which supposed to be a close match) and now playing a 75 with Wang last round, what should have been a blowout. I have a feeling Sema has her eye on this one! GL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Maria Sakkari to beat Richel Hogenkamp (Sevilla 25k)@2.62, bet365, 3/10 Sakkari is almost the same level then Hogenkamp and I think she has the fight in herself sometimes even more than Hogenkamp. The hollands recent run is remarkable but only on hard court, I think these rainy conditions will favor Sakkari a little bit and this will be a loetdown spot for the ned here.

Re: Shambata 2015 Elena Gabriela Ruse to beat Anna Klasen (Antalya 10k)@2,25, bet365, 3/10 Ruse has some great results on clay as a junior and really this is not Klasen's fav surface. Littel sun little wind will favor the more steaday player here and Ruse has already the hitting speed Klasen has, so Im not worried about that. Klasen is slowly leaving the 10k level, at least in her head, and these 10ks on clay are not here primarly target. Ruse will make her point, odds shifted the opposite direction, but Im still sticking by the romanian!

Re: Shambata 2015 I did get 2 winners in as well yesterday, but a terrible terrible day going 2W 6L...2 stronger picks so far for today: Anett Kontaveit to beat Andrea Gamiz (Seville 25k)@1.22 Christiana Ferrando to beat Vera Alescheeva 2-0 (Solarino 10k)@1.53 [email protected],bet365, 6/10 Alescheeva would have exited easily vs Dzalamidze but she retired bc of injury... She has lost to anybody decent, in straight sets over the past 7-8 tournaments and Ferrando is the hottest right now, winning last weeks tournament as a big underdog. But for example Alescheeva lost in the Q here (only LL in the main draw now) to Tona 3,2 and Ferrando is a level above Tona right now, this could be one of the under games in total games, u can try 8.5, 7.5 for sure. I have combined this with many other bets in different doubles, as I cannot see this losing at all... Kontaveit is heating up while Gamiz needs to feel lucky to be here in the QF really as she was losing to Kucova before she had to retire. Kontaveit is a very different opponent than Pous tio who is a true clay court pusher, Kontaveit on the other hand is a missile launcher, so we can see her getting into form and pouncing on Gamiz ehre.! GL! Other best supporting odds are also CSanchez Quintanar and Levashova, both from El Kantaoui if you are looking for bankers. Just beware of the Tunesian terror attacks! :( Eden Silva to beat Olga Doroshina (Solarino 10k)@2.37, bet365, 4/10 Silva will build on last week good results imo and she had a nice first round for that, really Doroshina is nothing special and in a similar situation than Kovalets last week, only that she is weaker than Sofiya and Silva must feel little more confident now after last week. Doroshina coming back from injuries, cannot see this one be easy for her right now. GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Marine Partaud to beat Sara Ottomano (Gonesse 10k)@2,25, bet365, 4/10 Partaud is definitely at least as good if not better tha Ottomano and if you look at Ottomano's results she has not pased the second round since december. 4/4 tournaments first or second rounds, and really she won against Danilidou bc Danilidou loses to everybody these days. I trust Partaud much more here who has wins over Korpatsch (last round), Tholey, Shinikova etc, lets not forget she was 600 in 2013 I think she has bigger potential. Ottomanos recent iffy form and Partaud's recent form makes this a decent play! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Fanni Stollar to beat Tori Kinard (Orlando 10k)@2,25, bet365, 4/10 Stollar has beaten a tougher opponent last round in Oyen and finished the second set in style. She is top 100 potential like Galfi and the fact that she lost last week vs Valdez does not scare me because this wein and the 3 wins in the quali can boost her confidence a lot. Kinard is decent but nothing to write home about, really, especially lately. She has lost many matches and last week in Florida she lost to a weaker opponent in Mcarthy imo. She has beaten Gordon last round but I believe Gordon is on a decline of from lately and rate Stollar this week to be a better player than her. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 I will make the updates after I have posted my picks reviews! Yesterday was a very good day with 4-0 and indeed we needed that after a terrible wednesday :) Anett Kontaveit to beat Maryna Zanewska (Sevilla 25k)@1,83, bet365, 4/10 Kontaveit is one of those young players who have a great great future ahead of them if they stay healthy and they can elevate their game to a higher level in these 25k tournaments. While hard is her fav surface she is quite OK on clay as well. Looking at her scores this week, we can say she is up in confidence and looking at Zanewska's game, I dont think she will have enough today. She is in a decent form, but nothing spectacular and she has to be play her best tennis to beat Kontaveit of this week, imo. I dont believe this will be up to her, since Kontaveit will be dictating tempo from start to finish with her more agressive game. GL! Christiana Ferrando to beat Deniz Khazaniuk (Solarino 10k)@2,1, bet365, 4/10 Ferrando is the hot player of the Solarino"s tournament had an amazing week and since then she was able to rest a little with a walkover and just 10 games played yesterday in the second round before opp gave up as we all know... :) Khazaniuk retired in the first round last week so she is nursing an injury still but really I believe in Ferrando keeping her good run and Khazaniuk not able to pick up the pace with that injury. GL Dalma Galfi to beat Irina Ramialison (Solarino 10k)@2,5, bet365, 3/10 funbet option: Galfi to win 2-0 1/10 We are betting on talent, betting on a good form and betting on a revenge angle from last week when we bet Galfi here. She is #1 prospect for Hungary (Stollar, Bondar, Galfi trio) and she has the game on hard court already to make the very end of 10k tournaments. It has to be a very good player to beat Dalma twice in a row on the same venue really. I like Rami, really, I just dont think she is that good to do that. Last week it was 67 26 score in the semis for Rami and I think we will see an opposite of a scoreline here. GL! Alyona Sotnikova to beat Anna Klasen (Antalya 10k)@1,72, bet365, 5/10 optional funbet Sotnikova 2-0@2,87, 1/10 Sotnikova has been playing better and better each torunament and match now. She has elevated her game and beat Sevastova in 2 sets yesterday,a win tat i rate very highly. Klasen has been stumbling and Ruse didnt finish her in the first round, fought back and won, unfortunately and now beat Vangelova who is nothing special in a thriller yesterday with over 15 DF and there was no wind at all or anything. Just very inconsistent and not decet game at all nowadays from Anna Klasen (I must say here that she is gorgeues looking blonde so we have to give her that). Sotnikova is the total opposite and I think now that we saw these performances from both of them, we can say that the ukrainian is a big favourite to take this one! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 A very sound double from abangkok 15k Q second round from two girls having had nice runs from Jiangmen last 2 weeks as we witnessed!! Opponents are having a tough time to win, pretty confident in these... Freya Christie to beat Varunya Wongteanchai @1.22 Na Ri Kim to beat Nungnadda [email protected] [email protected], bet365, 5/10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Hello guys! Last week survived with some bad runs in the middle, but counted +6,42 units! With a horrible bet yesterday.... Lets stay positive and lets finsh the month in style, vamos!!! Carla Touly to beat Christiana Ferrando (Solarino 10k)@2,37, bet365, 4/10 Revenge time for Touly and Ferrando is showing a decrease in form. First play of the week, GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Ekaterina lavrikova to beat Milana Spremo (Heraklion 10k)@3,25, bet365, 3/10 Spremo not having a single match for 5 and a half months and even then she was having bad results after eachother. Plus she is not a hard court player. Lavrikova had many matches, some successful ones as well vs decent players, so I definitely believe there is a chance for an upset here. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Anna Bondar to beat Cristiana Ferrando (Solarino 10k)@1,83, bet365, 4/10 This must be maybe the last time I will go against Ferrando, who has beaten Bondar 2 weeks ago in a nailbiter, I see Bondars game just enough today to beat Ferrando, who i believe is over the big winning streak. Ferrando does not have the game to push Anna off the court, these are the opponents Anna cannot play that well against, so i believe with a small decline in form and Bondar's revenge angle this might play out well! Lets hope! GL!