** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shambata 2015

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shambata 2015 5.00 for a straight set win is easy. Yes, my other picks were bad and lost and I finished even on the day! Unfortunately! But I just try to keep it positive and not focus on the bad picks, nevertheless ur point is made and I will make sure my lost picks are mentionend again. I usually make sure it is after couple of days when I make an update how my picks went. I have for example also left out picks like de vroome, bains, melnikova for odds like 2.75, 2.5 and 4..2, also not too happy about that, bc I was leanin there. I need to look at the opportunities I have missed and the bad picks I have made to get better and better. In the weekend when I have little time to post bc of my family, I was trying to be just positive wirh the Liebens post! Not falsely advertise my great wwekend of picks. Hope that made sense! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 updated bankroll from last week: +25units! Thoughts: I have had some good leans that I was missing out and some bad bets that I included! I will try to get better at that as I fell last week could have been much much better!!! I will continue to to look for value in the matchups, nothing more, not really concentrated on the bankroll nor anything else. You are always your best when you only concentrate on the game itself, on the value itself! Lets do that! I usually would like to have my units 10-15 plus every week, but as I said it will be just a simple calculation at the end of the week. I will not pay attention to it, thats for the better! I hit LIebens @5 and almost hit Shao @5 (for those who cashed out @3 its still great profit) so Im OK with last week, but I should have had a better one, so lets work for that!!! Good luck guys! I iwsh everyboy a profitable week again!

Re: Shambata 2015 small card today, therefore I dont see many values, maybe one here: Martina Malmqvist to beat Kayla Rizzolo (Sharm el Sheikh 10kQ)@2.62, bet365, 4/10 Just to make sure nobody bets a house on a q match! But this matchup imo is really a coin flip at best, but more leaning towards Malmqvist, who has raised on hard court. We dont really know that much about her recent results, because she hast been playing at all, but SHarm is a surface RIzzolo needs to get used to as well, so that probably cancels eachother out. Surface advantage is for Malmqvist and she had wins over player same or better than Rizzolo so I dont see why she could not win here. Rizzolos tournament are mostly on clay last year, so superfast sharm surface needs a lot to get used to. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Marta Sexmilo Pascual to beat Kim-Alice Grajdek (Palmanova 10k)@2.5, bet365, 6/10 Strong selection today from Mallorca, windy conditions are expected like yesterday ([email protected]). Marta is a talented junior and I have been following her for last year, 36th in the spanish adult rankings which is decent for a 18 year old. She got a WC for the 32 MD of the spanish national tournament, where many wta players also started (except suarez navarro, muguruza and torro flor, almost everybody started) she lost to Bolsova-Zadoinov 75 in the third. That was in december, befoie that least year she had many tournaments where she qualified and won in the MD as well, 4 times and I expect an even better Marta here to progress. Also we are fading Grajdek here, who is not really suited up for windy clay court conditions. Last 16 clay court tournaments she only won 5. and the last time she played on red clay was in august (in fla they play on green clay which is somewhere in btw clay and hard, but definitely differnet than red clay) AND her lost results were terrible even in Florida, lost twice in q 1st round, even retiring the first tournament, so she might be nursing something still. Everything looks to a talented junior win here who has already put down her mark in the main draws so this will be no stranger to her! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Some thoughts: I will be careful this week, because players are still playing their first tournaments, also here many upsets can happen so I will be focusing some on the bigger ods in the 3.75-5.00 range. Last night I skipped Bai, and she lost so I was happy, BUT a new star is born in the aussie junior draws and her name is Destinee Aiava, who beat wta 323 Lu 61 61. Aiava is only 14 years old, will be 15 in may, has had a remarkable 1 year in the ITF juniuors where she racked up 52/60 wins. Amazingly she went into the semifinals of her second EVER ITF jun tournament, which was a G1, has beaten many top50 players doing so. I mean really its amazing and you dont see that often. She has won 24 matches in a row one point, won 4 tournaments on that run, losing only 2 sets (are u kidding me).... Her beat list iuncludes: Inglis, BIrrel, SHymanovych, Vikhlyantseva, Yerolymos, Stojanovic...) Really a player to watch out for. SHe lost 0,0 vs GLatch last tournament was the only reason I didnt play her last night, but seeing the resutls makes me sad I did not. 61 61 vs 323, with 14 years old that does not happen often either. Lets look at for her and similar players as books migth not do so in the beginning (or they dont understand the significance of her 1 year long ITF junior career) Junior Players go throguh 2-3 years getting where she is in 1 year, even the more talented ones Im talkig about....

Re: Shambata 2015 Flavia Guimares Bueno to beat Nathalia Rossi (Sao Paulo 25k)@3.25, bet365, 3/10 FGB has came throught the qualies and has 2 matches already in the bag, while Sao Paulo native Rossi starts her season with this match. While there might be more people to root for Rossi, I think given the last 4/12 since end of august, producing horror losses e.g. vs Neel, Martinich, Zeballos, Gatica. FGB has beaten already players the same or better then Rossi (Aguirri, Perez Rojas, Sarrazin, Giangreco Campiz) and I think she is very likely to make the upset here. Rossi approach this match as a must win, while FGB can play with less pressure, for this match with 3.25, which moved to our favour, it was 3.00 before, we have to take the chance! GL! match starts in 20 mins!

Re: Shambata 2015 "Great" result with Bueno.... easy loss.. sorry! :( Nice spot bets here in Tunesia though: Rabener/Nakano to beat Stamatova/Dascalu (EL Kantaoui 10k WD)@1.83, bet365, 5/10 Rabener lost today to Shinikova, which was really expected, and Nakano has been to the semis twice in singles last 2 tournaments, so she is in a good form, we can ssay taht. Rabener is a 380 doubles player, best ranked amonst the 4 players. Stamatova had a bad beat vs Njuki, I think odds were like 4.33 so thats not too good. ON the other hand Dascalu also lost as a favourite vd Fouroclas, here even worse that it was 46 in the third, 2hrs 36 mins. So both can be bummed a little... Stamatova is a decent doubles player, not like Rabener and Dascalu just does not really focus on doubles, her last doubles match was in august... Before the match I thought they are a better bet than stamatova/dascalu but now after gathering all information from today I would say Rabener/Nakano should be favoured here, although value is little, they will most probably win. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Balducci/Marchetti to beat Caciotti/Cucca (El Kantaoui 10k WD)@1.5 Lucas Pouille to beat Andrej Martin (Bergamo Challenger)@1.22 Double @1.83, 6/10, bet365 Spot bet for doubles, huge advantage because Cucca won 6 points out of 32 from her service games losing out 0,0 to Njoze today. In normal circumstances Balducci/Marchetti would be winners but knowing that something is definitely wrong with Cucca's serve, we have to take this 1.5. Pouille is pretty hot still and playing on a fast surface in Bergamo, meanwhile Martin had nothing special of a start of the year, 0/4, and more of a clay courter for sure. I could not find a better 1.22 for the doubles bc that I think has a veryyy high % to hit. If you can find a better one, its up to you. Martin did not beat nobody like Pouille on hard court last year. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Wang/Yang to beat Mrdeza/Rajicic (Lauceston 50k WD)@1.44 Buzean/Gjorcheska to beat Kolb/Kolb (Antalya 10k WD)@1.33 [email protected],bet365, 6/10 Wang/Yang two of the talks of chinese new wave in itd. Both with aus open experience from this year already, Yang (its Zhaoxuan Yang not Yuxuan Zhang!!) representing China in doubles, only losing to Arruabarena/Begu in 3 sets, Wang (its Yafan Wang not Yan Wang!!) has lost in Q finals only after beating Glushko and Khumkhum but went to wta doubs final in Shenzen just before that. They teamed up last week only losing to Falconi/Martic who later bagged in the title easily. I think Mrdeza and Rajicic who can be considered decent at this level at the most, will be chasing balla here, I expect an easy straight set victory, also Rajici might be in for a 3 setter in singles it looks like! 27c degrees with big wind! The Kolb sisters might have good results in doubles but they are a fluke believe me, like the way they lost to Stolmar/Lukacs last week, this week they find themselves vs a mich better opponent already in the first round, Gjorcheska/Buzean, both with enough talent both singles and doubles (270 and 360 ranked) for this match. The will take care of inflated ranked Kolb sisters for sure. GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Wang/Yang to beat Mrdeza/Rajicic (Lauceston 50k WD)@1.44 Buzean/Gjorcheska to beat Kolb/Kolb (Antalya 10k WD)@1.33 [email protected],bet365, 6/10 Wang/Yang two of the talks of chinese new wave in itd. Both with aus open experience from this year already, Yang (its Zhaoxuan Yang not Yuxuan Zhang!!) representing China in doubles, only losing to Arruabarena/Begu in 3 sets, Wang (its Yafan Wang not Yan Wang!!) has lost in Q finals only after beating Glushko and Khumkhum but went to wta doubs final in Shenzen just before that. They teamed up last week only losing to Falconi/Martic who later bagged in the title easily. I think Mrdeza and Rajicic who can be considered decent at this level at the most, will be chasing balla here, I expect an easy straight set victory, also Rajici might be in for a 3 setter in singles it looks like! 27c degrees with big wind! The Kolb sisters might have good results in doubles but they are a fluke believe me, like the way they lost to Stolmar/Lukacs last week, this week they find themselves vs a mich better opponent already in the first round, Gjorcheska/Buzean, both with enough talent both singles and doubles (270 and 360 ranked) for this match. The will take care of inflated ranked Kolb sisters for sure. GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Yija Shao to beat Verena Hofer (Antalya 10k)@2.00, bet365, 4/10 When you work hard and hustle, things will go your way eventually. Question is when it will happen... Shao has qualified herself in both previous tournaments in Antalya this year. Dhe lost the Sotnikova last week in an epic battle as a 5.00 underdog and before that in two well contested sets vs Kvatsabaia who won the tourney before after that semis and final, so thats also very fair to lose to. Now she plays with Hofer who I rate as a decent junior but nothing special. Shao has the edge of being here already for a week more than Hofer, who id not battle tested yet here in Antalya this year, her two only q wins were over pretty bad players. I suppose Shao deserves this and hopefully she can live up to the WC she received from the tournament! GL!  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Alba Carillo Marin to beat Aina Schaffner Riera (Palmanova 10k)@2.20, bet365, 4/10 This line is based on two good tournaments Riera played last year. Her fav is hard court and one sf she played was in sharm el sheikh very fast conditions. Needles to say that this is totally opposite here. Battling with the wind everyday Carillo Marin is alteady battle tested here and her colorful game is much better on this deep clay court with some wind then Riera's. Riera did not play in the spanish nationals in december she has finished last year  on a bad note losing to Martinez Regalado (33rd spanish ranked) and Burillo Escorhuela (41st ranked player). Her ranking is 54 while Carillo Marin's is 30 with almost teice as many points than Riera. All in all this should be for Carillo who has competes at the nationals in december also, losing in the 2nd round. She has more matches and conditions favour her here. Her win over rival Marti-Rimbeau in the Q final is also nice! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Ana Bianca Mihaila to beat Charlotte Klasen (Palmanova 10k)@3.75, bet365, 3/10 I have arrived at today's first possible upset. Klasen coming from indoor courts to Mallorca, windy clay as I have described before. First outdoor match of the season always hard, even for the good players, even against bad players. There is sun, there is wind, if you were a competitive tennis player you know what Im talking about. Mihaila has already done that, winning 3 matches and actually beating decent opponents as well, in Moreno Arias and D'Agostini. She is getting better ffrom last year, youl could see that at the end of the year where she was close to beating Ozga. Let's see if Klasen can cope with first outdoor match vs a decent youngster Mihaila. Price is tasty! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Karim Terami to beat Frederica Prati (Sharm el Sheikh 10k)@1.83, bet365, 3/10 Terami has a good run behind her, beating hit Michiels in the first round of qualies. then double bageled a bad player and beat Kapshay, who was he first seed. Note here Im not in awe of Kapshay but she must be in a decemt form at  lease making the semis last week. Thats all we know about Terami (20yrs old) not much but enough against really nothing special Prati... She had some quality wins over better players (Gorgodze, Benoit) but they were in clay and these players were in a pretty bad form as well. This Sharm tournament is different and I THINK (3/10)Prati will be overwhelmed with the japanese here! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Tereza Mihalikova to beat Valeria Prosperi (Sharm elSheikh 10k)@1.44 Christina Sanchez-Quintanar to beat Christiana Ferrando (El Kantaoui 10k)@1.50 Double @2.16, bet365, 6/10 Easily the best double today! Mihalikova just won the aus open juniors tournament, filled with confidence and trying to make a name for herself, nothing better than Sharm 10k for this! She has not been feeling the court when she got there, accordjng to the scores, but got better with the rounds, so after all it was good to llay qualies for her! Prosperi is a good player in a bad form! Otherwise I'd skip it but with her form Im pretty sure Mihalikova takes this, hence thhe shit odds! No problem, because we have the most in-form player with CSQuintanar here in Tunesia! Former very good US college player, true hard courter takes on Ferrando who we saw was unfortunately nothing special last week. CSQ got on a roll and finished second, beatinnf Shinikova, Njiric, Skamlova and already beat a decent Daniels into the ground 3,1 last round!!! Plus!! She just lost 2 tournaments ago to Ferrando so this is a revenge spot for her in the right form/mindset. Motherfucking odds has been dropping since 1.83..... hence I throw in Mihalikova with it! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Erika Vogelsang to beat Natasha Fourouclas (El Kantaoui 10k)@3.00, bet365, 3/10 Vogelsang strung together some nice wins in the past 3 weeks like Codino, Szlavikovics, really just shows she can play OK. Fouroclas had a food win over Dascalu last round, but otherwise she was the player to fade, losing her last 8/10 since last June! This cannot be deleted by one match imo! Vogelsang has won 6 of her last 7 matches! Must be a chance for an upset here!! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015

Hi, Do u know any other bookies that provide the pre-match bets for these small events in addition to bet365? I know there are a lot covering live events of these tournaments but I can't find it before the match. Thanks for your tips.
I know! Paddypower.com and 24hbet.com offers pre-match bets for smaller ITF events. 24hbet.com usually only have some of the events but Paddypower offers pre-match bets for all like bet365.

Re: Shambata 2015 Kateryna Kozlova to beat Anja Konjuh (Dubai WTA Q)@2.5, bet365, 4/10 Kozlova started this year very well and I had a chance to watch her 2 times in the aus open streams. Great footwork and steady agressive play with good serves! I really liked it, she has beaten many good players TorroFlor, Razzano, Flipkens, Krejcikova... She is 7/9 this year and she has just closed a successful fed cup weekend demolishing tomova and von deichmann. This is a play on her. And also against Konjuh. Konjuh is a great talent but her fitness is very bad. She is a first strike player who will not hold back if the mistakes are coming. Her thighs are incredibly big, I saw them on fed cup, she moves sloooowwww. Also was a problem in the aus open. She failed to win a crucial match vs Jorovic against Serbia in the Fed Cup so morale must be down a bit as well. Aus open first round, and also lost to Vesnina badly before that. She is going down tomorro as well!!! I know Its WTA but I saw what I saw. She has serious fittness problems imo and Kozlova is playing great!! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk