Shambata 2015

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Elizaveta Kulichkova to beat Camila Giorgi (Katowice WTA)@2,4, 5dimes, 3/10or wherever u can get over 2 is fine. VAMOS!!! Last bet for today cannot resist... I have watched her play thru juniors and now exploding really in both matches.... WTA I know but if you know this sport and you saw her play you cannot say Im not right. Footwork precision serve everything is so much together.....

Re: Shambata 2015

Elizaveta Kulichkova to beat Camila Giorgi (Katowice WTA)@2' date=4, 5dimes, 3/10or wherever u can get over 2 is fine. VAMOS!!! Last bet for today cannot resist... I have watched her play thru juniors and now exploding really in both matches.... WTA I know but if you know this sport and you saw her play you cannot say Im not right. Footwork precision serve everything is so much together.....
You are right because I watched her last game against Kanepi, she was extremely superb! However as I have pointed out a few times on this forum for people who have seen me point out this fact before, market forces are against Kulikova. Giorgi was 1/2 yesterday on paddy power and moved to 8/13 this morning. This for me is the strongest indication of who the winner will be. I believe I can make a safe call of a Giorgi victory here. 2-1 I will say! Gl everyone!

Re: Shambata 2015

You are right because I watched her last game against Kanepi' date=' she was extremely superb! However as I have pointed out a few times on this forum for people who have seen me point out this fact before, market forces are against Kulikova. Giorgi was 1/2 yesterday on paddy power and moved to 8/13 this morning. This for me is the strongest indication of who the winner will be. I believe I can make a safe call of a Giorgi victory here. 2-1 I will say! Gl everyone![/quote'] u were right and I couldnt resist... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Valentini Grammatikopolou to beat Francesca Palmigiano (Heraklion 10k)@1,22 Pavic/Venus to beat Karatsev/Shyla (Batman Challenger MD)@,1.4 Michaela Buznarescu to beat Latetia Sarrazin (El Kantaoui 10k)@1,12 Treble@1,91, bet365, 5/10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Boren/Smith to beat Raykova/Zlatanova (heraklion WD)@2,25, bet365, 5/10 Raykova lost 06 06 in the qualies and she is losing patience with heraklion, as I have watche dher play on live stream and playing worse and worse. She has a bad mentality anyhow. Zlatanova is decent, but Raykova really not a doubles player, short and baseline topspin tennis, not suitable that much for heraklion hard court. Smith and Boren are very good college players and have been performing nicely in singles and doubles also, looking at her results, much better than the bulgarians. I do like Zlatanova but I dont like her with Raykova, really bad mentally and I think two graduated fully motivated college girls, both from California, will make this an easy win. This is a clear mistake in my eyes by the books, who usually have no idea about college tennis at all and do not account their college tennis into the odds. GL!