Shambata 2015

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Jasmine Paolini to beat Martina Spigarelli@1,4Stefania Rubini to beat Beatrice Lombardo@1,2Laetitia Sarrazin to beac C Van der Meij@1,16 Treble@1,89, bet365, 4/10 Santa Margherita and El Kantaoui are the tournaments!FINAL CARD SO FAR! VAMOS PORRA HOYYYY!!!

Re: Shambata 2015 Ena Kajevic to beat Ksenia Gaydarzhi (Antalya 10k)@2,37, bet365, 3/10 Kajevic has jsut beat 200 wta Vasyleva and Gaydarzhi lost to Masini and Caciotti both very easily the last 2 tournaments, yet still she is favored here. Dont know why.... Kajevic can play and in this form she does propose a threat to Gaydarzhi imo, but in the worst case scenario its a pick'em (1,83), so we get that 0.5 value here as well. GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Tereza Mihalikova to beat Naomi Totka (Cairo 10k)@2,1, bet365, 3/10 Ok, so Totka has won last weeks tournament, congrats to her. Beat an out of form Tan, had a bye vs Zlochova, where she was likely to lose and beat Morgina in the finals, who does not appear in bet365 for years now, for obvious reasons (her mother is dating the Sharm el Sheikh tournament director for some time now and there had been conflict of interest, hehe) so I would not be surprised if that final was already played (knowing Totka's parents are millionaires). Aside this "assumption" when did Totka become a favorite to a girl who won the Australian Juniors? When did Totka become a favoirte on clay against the 12th ranked junior, who had some wins in Futures as well already... I dont get it and one tournament win will not change my mind. If Totka would not have wont his tournament, Line would be 1,5 to Mihalikova, thats what I think. Mistake and I will bite on it! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Sadafmoh Tolibova to beat Valeria Prosperi (El Kantaoui 10k)@2,25, bet365, 3/10 Looking at Tolibova's recent success and the way she has been winning her matches its clear to me that she is stepping up a level in these days. Beating 0,2 on Vangelova shows me the same too. Prosperi has been out of form, beating Fayol just in 3 sets taht I can relate to Vangelova. I think the value and the form is with Tolibova here who has still nothing to lost and everything to show for! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Sandra Samir to beat Catherine Chaintraine (Cairo 10k)@1,66 Christina Sanchez Quintanar to beat Lucy Brown (Heraklion 10k)@1,2 Double@1,98, bet365, 3/10 Samir is a true clay court player, although she has played a lot of hard court tournaments, who know her knows this. She is playing at home against Chantraine, who can have good tournaments but really the tenacity and endurance of the young top junior will be overwhleming for her. Samir alrrady made some headline and now does not have that huge pressure on her anymore imho. In the beginning of the futures campaign she had, but now its better after she has made finals and semifinals already. Chantraine is starting up outdoors clay court season and this will prove to be a difficult first match for her to win imo. CSQuintanar has been a stellar moneymaker, an allround player who is very decent and more importantly knows how to win! I dont feel Brown has anything to hurt her with here as she has no wins over people this caliber, ever! GL

Re: Shambata 2015 Irina Maria Bara to beat Nastassja Burnett(Santa margherita di Pula 10k)@2,5, bet365, 2/10 Burnett has played the grand slam qualifications last year so we all know she has been to the top 150, really good player, that went down injured last year in the summer. This is her 2nd tournament since her comeback and she played OK, but lost to CavalleReimers in Chiasso. I believe Bara packs a very steady game, on clay court can be very dangerous. Burnett has to hit her off of the court to beat her. Bara's current form can prove to be a difficult task here for Burnett just yet. This matchup would be different when she is fully back and also would be different on hard court. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Nora Niedmers to beat Constanza Pera (Ponta Delgada 10k)@1,44 Cristiana Ferrando to beat Oana Georgata Simion (Santa Margherita di Pula 10k)@1,5 Double @2,16, bet365, 3/10 Ferrando has proved to be too striong for Grymalska, a huge win for her after one could thought that she has cooled dwon after Solarino's tournaments. Having been a player I know what a 76 in third victory can do to you! Loads of confidence really, Simion has not won a match before this first round and is not really battle tested here against a hot Ferrando! Niedmers has been stellar really and this should be an easy win against Pera who is not in her league imo at all. She has proved that to be true against Hering who is better than Pera really. I believe this will be a 2-0 affair and I will play that as well! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 India Maggen to beat Ola Abou Zekry (Cairo 10k)@3,25, bet365, 2/10 Maggen had a huge comeback win over Shakovets who I rate just a little lower than Zekry right now. I think Maggen proved that she is a clay court player as her only notable victories came on clay court last year, Stiteler Lazareva Prosperi, but she is not new to hard fought victories as I have seen her turn the table many times. THis shows great commitment and fight until the last point mentality that can be key against Zekry who is a nonchalant lazy 27 year old, who has NO wins on clay since years. She never really plays on it, as her careless hit or miss game only works on hard court. Bad mentality of Zekry and the fight in Maggen makes this a worthable play! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Baluu/Lee to beat Kobelt/Kolarova (Heraklion 10kWD)@1,3 G Garcia Perez to beat Pia Sumolainen (P Delgada 10k)@1,53 Double@1,98,bet365, 3/10 Suomalainen is a 30 year old player and Garcia perez has showed me good results against good players plus some nice wins as well nowadays. Almost the opposite for Sumolainen imo, plus Garcia Perez has better talent than her ranking shows and I think she will win this here. Sharmada Baluu and Pei Chi lee both good doubles players and playing together for some tournaments, having some decent success. They should win this easily!

Re: Shambata 2015 Josephine Boualem to beat Sofia Kvatsabaia (Santa Margherita 10k)@2,1, sportingbet, 3/10 Boualem has been one of the winningest players on the last tournaments and Kvatsabaia's recetn performance does NOT struck me to be unbeatable at all, so I gladly take the french here who can create unbelievable angles some times that can be hard for anyone! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Marine Partaud to beat Dea Herdzelas (Cairo 10k)@2,4, sportingbet, 3/10 Partaud very much capable of beating Herdzelas here imo, the only questions for me is if she has been there enough, bc this is her first outside tournament this year. Herdzelas has been on a big downtrend and if Partaud got enough playing time already in the outdoors, I believe this trend will continue for the bosnian girl. Esp at 2.4 (was 2.5 at bet365, acted slowly)! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Tomorrow! from Cairo: Sandra Samir to beat Ola Abou Zekry@1,5Tereza Mihalikova to beat Harmony Tan@1,28Double@1,92, bet365, 4/10 from Ponta Delgada:Georgina Garcia Perez to beat Constanza Pera@1,33A Carillo Marin to beat Ksenia Kuznetsova@1,44Double @1,92,b365 4/10 fun double from Ponta Delgada:Garcia Perez to win 2-0Carillo Marin to win 2-0Double@2,62, bet365, 2/10 VAMOS!

Re: Shambata 2015 Melissa Morales to beat Karina Kristina Vyrlan (Guadalajara 15k) @3,25, bet365, 3/10 Match is a 50-50 matchup and books dont evaluate Morales level right, plus she has 8 years on Vyrlan must count for some experience here imo! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk