Shambata 2015

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Nina Zander to beat Julie Coin (Istanbul 50k)@2,59, marathonbet, 3/10 Coin has just flew in from Ponta Delgada where she rested and played some horrible tennis really. 3 sets vs Tischenko, Martinez, Carrillo. For her standard these scoree are very bad... Zander is racking up big wins this past week and had 3 nice results in qualies here as well! In form plus more used to the conditions here, take Zander with great value at marathonbet! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 You may rightfully have an inner conviction about Zander, but to justify that conviction by saying Coin recently played rubbish is very biased and quite misleading. Yes, she played a couple of unnecessary three-setters, but a win is a win in any book. She even humbled Garcia Perez by a bagel and one in the final. What more can you ask for from a woman who has won 7 of her last 8. Zander also has a similar record making this clearly a 50/50 match. Preference in my opinion should be for Coin who is on the better streak. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015

You may rightfully have an inner conviction about Zander, but to justify that conviction by saying Coin recently played rubbish is very biased and quite misleading. Yes, she played a couple of unnecessary three-setters, but a win is a win in any book. She even humbled Garcia Perez by a bagel and one in the final. What more can you ask for from a woman who has won 7 of her last 8. Zander also has a similar record making this clearly a 50/50 match. Preference in my opinion should be for Coin who is on the better streak. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to hear ur opinion. A win is a win ur right, but there were some weak opponents.. Zander has been playing 3 times better opponents and you cant argue that. plus she has been at istanbul for the past 4 days and Coin is coming from, what I translate to myself, a vacation in he Azores. Look, u cant play a 3 setter 64 vs Tischenko who has no ranking and your name is Julie Coin ex too100, u simply cannot. If you do you either didnt take it seriously or tanked on purpose or both. Losing from 31 in the second set? Coin has lost 41 odds with losing the set twice after eachother, very dubious for a 30plus player who almost never plays 10ks, dont u think?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Tamara Zidansek to beat Nina Alibalic (Bol 10k)@2,25, bet365, 3/10 Zidansek has been having an incredible junior journey in South America the start of the year, where she won a G1 (equal to a strong 10k or a medium 25k tourney) and came runner up on the next one, and finishing third on both february and march G1 event in Europe, beating Sandra Samir her last tournament, so she is still riding that hot streak and I was surprised about the loss last week vs Rubini, but we all know the time she has been having also. Now Alibalic I rate a very good upcoming youngster also, but this is her first outside clay court tournament of the year and this will show as a problem, otherwise would be a 50-50 matchup imo, now I rate this rather a 65-35 to Zidansek, home court advantage is negligable as Croatia and Slovenia are neighhbouring countries. So Alibalic streak of last year is not so important right now, imho. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015

You may rightfully have an inner conviction about Zander, but to justify that conviction by saying Coin recently played rubbish is very biased and quite misleading. Yes, she played a couple of unnecessary three-setters, but a win is a win in any book. She even humbled Garcia Perez by a bagel and one in the final. What more can you ask for from a woman who has won 7 of her last 8. Zander also has a similar record making this clearly a 50/50 match. Preference in my opinion should be for Coin who is on the better streak. Streaks are not the same... Coin got what was coming for her, after a wasteful week in Ponta Delgada. My two cents (I was a player and a coach of girls as well) either rest and train for the tournament, or play a real setup tournament. To go to a holiday setting and playing dismal tennis for a week, will not give u confidence at all. But decision imo and we could see that in the result as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 You would have noticed that I acknowledged your reply by pressing the little thank you button with no further comment because I sort of realised that Zander had suddenly found a chance rising out of circumstances. You may disagree because there is no proof, but I really believe the one day noplay switched the advantage back to Zander. It definitely killed the Coin momentum not that Zander was anything special. We have seen these kind of breaks bringing momentum changes many times. Still, well done!

Re: Shambata 2015 Dalma Galfi to beat Gabriella Pantuckova (Bol 10k)@1,4Anett Kontaveit to beat Tereza Mrdeza (Istanbul 50k)@1,57Double@2,19, bet365, 4/10 Anett Kontaveit better form, better player on hard court and better potential! BUT main reason is that Mrdeza is in the Q for Marrakech WTA that starts tomorrow. She must lose here to enter the WTA on her more favourable surface. Not sure what she wants but I liek Kontaveit's chances on this surface. Now the other bet is a relatively easy one, Pnatuckova has a WC offered from Prague wta Q, her hometown and will not miss this opportunity and will head home for sure. Galfi would be a big task anyways, but for a measley itf semifinal you dont turn down a wta q WC that was OFFERD to you in your hometown. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 I Maria Bara to beat M Di Guiseppe@1,33 Yvonne C.Reimers to beat Jade Suvrijn@1,2 Anna Klasen to beat Charlotte Klasen@1,36 Treble@2,17,3/10 All matches are from Santa Margherita 25k Q, and bet365 odds! VAMOS guys! New week New goals!!! Shit card today btw...