Shambata 2015

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Chanelle Simmonds to beat Erika Sema (Bangkok 15k)@1,72, bet365, 5/10 Is it Simmonds who have lost to basically anybody decent like 2 months ago, noooooo its not!!!! :) Simmonds has the potential to be constantly a top 200 player where she was already in 2013. She has one SF in Antalya only lost to Schaefer (acceptable loss) and win the ElKantaoui 10k, winning Georges AND Sanchez Quintanar, who were pretty much unbeatable at those tournament, while reaching the doubles final both tournaments. Then lost to an inform De Bernardi and also doubles final. Now she is back to Asia and last tournament she lost to Brogan, who is worse than her lost 57 67, must have been very close, but in doubles again, she has performed really well and went into the finals. This tournament she has beaten Lukic, who is imo very good, I have not expected that, lost money on that one as well and beat wta 125 Kumkhum 64 62 in second round. Amazingly the same Kumkhum beat Sema 60 63 one month ago. So the answer no, its not the same Simmonds and yes I have confidence she is very eager to make this tournament, which is a stronger 15k, one of her signature comeback tournament as she already dispatched two good opponents. Sema will be next and I abs LOVE the fact that Simmonds is not in the doubles draw anymore, so now she can focus entirely on the QF match!!! VAMOS!!!

Re: Shambata 2015 Miyabi Inoue to beat Katerina Vankova (Bangkok 15k)@2,25, bet365, 3/10 Inoue has beat Vinogradova, Sharipova, Stefkova last week all 250-350 players, similar to Vankova. She has beaten Luangnam eaaaasily first round this week and now beat Jang who was on a 17/19 run and beat her last week in the final for the 1st Bangkok tournament. Now she has reconciled (I was not brave enough to believe the revenge factor here). I always knew Inoue can make it back as she belongs to the top200 at least and will probably end up there, but these wins must give her a lot of confidence! Although it was a 64 in the third win, she has only played 2 hrs so stamina wise she should be alright! Vankova has retired one month ago in the QF in Altenkirchen, now lost to Tanaka (who has not been in good shape at all) last week here and thios tournament she has beaten Yurika Sema, not very good either nowadays and Stefkova reitred today against her. So it really shows me that her last month is everything BUT convincing. THis is a toughmatch to cap, but Im confident my angle is right here, but it is still Vankova, I only play 3 units! GL

Re: Shambata 2015 Rebeka Stolmar to beat Alyona Sotnikova (Antalya 10k)@4,00, bet365, 2/10 Stolmar has lost to Sotnikova last week pretty easily and now has beaten Ishizu, ex top 120, must feel somewhat more confident as Sotnikova is not this much better than her! This dangerously reflects the similar situation when she beat Gorgodze cca 6 weeks ago, when she lost to her easily, had some nice results and came back and beat her! Worth a punt here imo! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Fresh Odds from Bangkok!! Miyabi Inoue to beat Varatchaya Wongteantchai (Bangkok 15k)@2,75, bet365, 3/10 This is a 50-50 matchup and Im falling for Inoue who had quite the tournament so far! I think odds will go down to 2,25 at least! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015

Olga Govortsova to beat Margarita Gasparyan (Croissy-Beaubourg 50k)@1,44 Julia Terzyska to beat Adriana Lekaj (Sharm el Sheikh 10k)@1,33 Double, @1,92, bet365, 4/10
Great results Shambata. It's become the norm for you long may it continue. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using PL Forum

Re: Shambata 2015

Great results Shambata. It's become the norm for you long may it continue. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using PL Forum
thx Soda. it has been a great run so far and I will keep it up!! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Maria Irigoyen to beat Laura Pous Tio (Medellin 50k)@2,5, sportingbet, 3/10 Irigoyen has shqwn some immense tennis lately and I believe she has more than enough value at this price for a small/medium bet! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Cemre Anil to beat Anastasia Vdovenco (Antalya 10k)@3,8, sportingbet, 3/10 Vdovenco hasnt won in her last 3 matches losing to Lu and Heinrichs, two players similar or worse than Anil. Anil is a talented hard courter that will definitely have her say here! After two nice qualifying rounds especially! Odds should be 50-50! GL!