Shambata 2015

Re: Shambata 2015 Malikova is playing Koehler who is still not recovered from her knee surgery, otherwise she was top150 and Malikova would be no match for her. But its clear to me that she is having major issues, knee injuries can be like that, very damgerous and tough to recover from. She lost to Fouroclous 2,2 last week so that says a lot about her confidence level, she hasnt had a decent win in a looooooong time, now she beat Sammons who is playing awful (lost to Atocha Gomez, who was winless before that for 5games losing to huge underdogs) so that win for Korhler is not special imo. Malikova is a very decent young player, better than Fouroclous and she is not new to Tunesia where she had succes end of last year, when she got to the final. If Koehler cannot switch to a higher standard (which she couldnt do yet) then she will be beaten here!! Cengiz is a talented junior 100 ranked already only 15 years old and one of the best ones now in Turkey. She has good results recently in juniors this year in clay and Eraydin's form is hurting badly. She almost lost a set yesterday to a 14 year old nobody. Before that she lost 3 straight first rounds to Kurz, Bolkvadze, Heisen nkne of these are phenomenal players. Surely Cengiz will give her trouble after beating Tiel in first round here. Tiel not so long ago dominated everybody here in Antalya beating Rosca Adamescu Marti Buzean so I rate this a good win surely!! GL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 3 winners today, going 3/3 and enjoying this moment on a friday........ ok! :) Malikova 2.00 Cengiz 2.10 Malikova 3.25 +17.35 units!!! yesterday was kind of a bad day so we needed this! yesterdays results: Double L (actually both lost, pretty messed up) Pera W Muhammad L -7.4 units updated bankroll is +111,26 units!

Re: Shambata 2015 Hey Guys! Hope everybody had a nice relaxing weekend and you are fresh for a new profitable week!! I feel I am!!! Updated bankroll is +107.26 units, after losing my one and only pick for the weekend, an increase of 23.03u, which is a pretty nice week imo! Short term goal is reached, now we continue to look for value, nothing else. I skipped 3 plays already and we would have gone 1-2 so Im confident in myself! VAMOS!!! Lets get this week up and starting. Katarzyna Kawa to beat Yuliana Litarazo (Curitiba 25k Q)@3.00, bet365, 4/10 Kawa lost last week to Lizarazo 64 60, which was a pretty suprisingly easy win imo because I dont rate these two two far from each other. True that Lizarazo is mroe of a clay courter but by now Kawa must have gotten used to the clay a little better and Lizarazo is not a great player. I think it is very hard for someone to repeat the W, if their playing quality is prett muyh equal. Kawa had 2 easy wins, so must fell a little better about herself and hungry for revenging that loss from last week. Odds should be 2.25 for Kawa imho and thats enough value for the revenge angle (which sometimes doestn work at all, I admit, but this I have a good feeling about) GL!!

Re: Shambata 2015 Two doubles pick from Port Piere Australia, 15k WD Han/Yang to beat Ayukawa/Takahata @2.00, 4/10 Han/Yang is the fed cup team for Korea. They have getting used to eachother for some time and I think they are playing better and better. When I look at doubles, I look at individual records, forms, h2h and also revemge angles. Both Han and Yang are in nice forms, Yang easily winning last weeks singles and Han having some nice success in january in 50k HongKong tournament. Also she lost to Konig last week who was in final, but beat Liu v3ery easily which I rate as a quality win. Takahata lost in qualies last week to Hon, and this week qualified but really her doubles ranking is boosted and overrated by 10k wins from Antalya (she almost resides from there, spending around 8 tournaments there) Ayukawa is decent but also a tad lower in quality than the Koreans. Han is the better doubles player from the 2 and it really helps that Jang's confidence is high, so I expect a revenge from last week's 8-10 defeat in the match breaker. It will be a close one, but I risk 4 unit on it! GL! Collie/Ryan to beat Buayam/[email protected], 3/10 Wannasuk is hurting, something definitely not klicking for tha thai girl....Losing to Hanatani yesterday and Fujioka last week showed. And we all know it wasnt Fujioka who had a surprisingly good showing bc she lost her 1st round very easily... She got hurt in Turkey last Spetember and these tournaments are where she is coming back, not really happening so far.... Buayam is a talented junior but not that great to balance Wannasuk's bad form/state. She also lost in the qualies also and she is NOT signed for next weeks australian 15k. They lost out out to Fujioka/Minokoshi easily last week in the first round also. Now they face a young australian team Collie/Ryan, both of them already lost in qualies in singles but had some nice results over the past months in doubles. Went to 3 sets with Moore/Myers who are top200, beat Holland/Hon last week, they are at least as good as the thais they play now.Im expecting a very lowly motivated thai team and a hungry australian team, catching the surprise here! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Xinyu Jiang to beat Isabelle Wallace (Jiangmen 10k)@2.62, bet365, 3/10 Lets delve into China a littel bit as well, too many matches some of them migth represent value. Jiang is turning 16 this year, 143 in the junior ranking, winning 15/16 matches this year in juniors in China, ok only G4 and G3 tournaments but winning 2 title is always nice. One of them was in Jiangmen, where this tournament takes place so the recent memories are nice. Last year she had to play against Kai Lin Zhank 150wta and she only lost in 3 hard sets and that was last april... Wallace has a good ranking merely from one good result last years in Winnipeg 25k, where she had a nice run (also a very easy draw) where she went into the semis, but only beat Bowtell and Zhao who were good. the rest of her record since then is losing 9 out of 13 matches. Clearly she has an inflated ranking... Her fav court is more clay than hard and I cannot imagine she will have a great time tomorrow on a chinese hard court against an in-form chinese prodigee. Oh yes and it is Jiang's birthday tomorrow. :) GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Deborah Chiesa to beat Tatiana Pieri (Solarino 10k)@1.83, bet365, 5/10 Chiesa already had decent (not great) matches this year and is a better talent than Pieri imo. She has beaten Kocher, Njoze, Scala and these wins are ok... must wins, but took care of them also. She has losses against Nakano twice (she was hottttt those tournament) and Wacanno, these are acceptable imo, also lost to martincova 245 wta in 3 sets only, which is decent showing. Now she plays Pieri, who lost 6/7 since start of last september and its clear to me that all her good results are on clay court. Now playing on these brand new hard courts of Leonardo tennis Academy (they are literally couple of weeks old) might be slower with more grip but I still think its more what Chiesa has used to in the recent Tunesian tournaments. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015

Two doubles pick from Port Piere Australia' date= 15k WD Han/Yang to beat Ayukawa/Takahata @2.00, 4/10 Han/Yang is the fed cup team for Korea. They have getting used to eachother for some time and I think they are playing better and better. When I look at doubles, I look at individual records, forms, h2h and also revemge angles. Both Han and Yang are in nice forms, Yang easily winning last weeks singles and Han having some nice success in january in 50k HongKong tournament. Also she lost to Konig last week who was in final, but beat Liu v3ery easily which I rate as a quality win. Takahata lost in qualies last week to Hon, and this week qualified but really her doubles ranking is boosted and overrated by 10k wins from Antalya (she almost resides from there, spending around 8 tournaments there) Ayukawa is decent but also a tad lower in quality than the Koreans. Han is the better doubles player from the 2 and it really helps that Jang's confidence is high, so I expect a revenge from last week's 8-10 defeat in the match breaker. It will be a close one, but I risk 4 unit on it! GL! Collie/Ryan to beat Buayam/[email protected], 3/10 Wannasuk is hurting, something definitely not klicking for tha thai girl....Losing to Hanatani yesterday and Fujioka last week showed. And we all know it wasnt Fujioka who had a surprisingly good showing bc she lost her 1st round very easily... She got hurt in Turkey last Spetember and these tournaments are where she is coming back, not really happening so far.... Buayam is a talented junior but not that great to balance Wannasuk's bad form/state. She also lost in the qualies also and she is NOT signed for next weeks australian 15k. They lost out out to Fujioka/Minokoshi easily last week in the first round also. Now they face a young australian team Collie/Ryan, both of them already lost in qualies in singles but had some nice results over the past months in doubles. Went to 3 sets with Moore/Myers who are top200, beat Holland/Hon last week, they are at least as good as the thais they play now.Im expecting a very lowly motivated thai team and a hungry australian team, catching the surprise here! GL!
Nice calls mate! :clap

Re: Shambata 2015 My feb stats are updated, pretty much killed the month with a +94,25u incr After a horrid off-season and not so good january it was a must!! Now let's continue more of the same in March! VAMOS!!!

Re: Shambata 2015 After today's nothingness, we stand at an updated bankroll of 113,66. Yesterday started up 3-1 and I lost a fun treble which I did not post here only on twitter, but I will be fair and count it towards my record. Plus I lost that match today with Arcidiacono, so +6.4u this week, better than nothing lets just say that..... Picks picks picks!!!! Timea Babos to beat Sara Errani (Monterrey WTA)@2.37, bet365, 4/10 You can say im not a WTA expert. But I know my countrymen and women well. When they're hot they're hot. Babos, who I always hassle about her footwork (or better lack of), getting hot at her second home. This is the WTA tournament she has won 3 years ago and since then she has not had that many success in singles (as she hoped for) when she did beat Errani as well. Now she ahs some more experience behind her and a great doubles trophy from Dubai. Now she is back to her host family where she boomed in 3 years ago into the wta top 60. She had some decent wins, even with 2 matches yesterday, she managed to make it pretty quick 3 hours only. Decent wins vs Bondarenko and SolarEspinoza, even before that had to beat Vickery and Duque Marino who both are in good shape now, quite easily dispatched them. Errani won Rio WTA, which is great but this mexican hard court and its quickness is nothing that she likes. There are slower hard courts and faster ones, this is one of the faster ones. Errani is a totally different player on these courts than on clay, totally. Its partly bc her serve goes with 120km/h and partly bc of her slow topspin game. She lost to Puig 1,1 in Acapulco in similar conditions. If Babos will stay alert and wont rush the points too fast, then she will win. She has the confidence now, the people behind her and her fav venue. Simple questions, how will Errani return her serves that are cca 190km/h? And why would Babos not destroy her serves on this surface? In every game Babos will have the advantage, and with all these circumstances, this must be value here!!! GL! Jia Qi Kang to beat Hao Chen Tang (Jiangme 10k)@3.25, 3/10, bet365 I like the youngster Kang in this spot. She is better than her junior ranking was, she had beaten You who was junior 27 and Sung Hee Han who was 250 wta and stil plays well. She has gotten a set off of Shilin Xu, junior world number 1, so these results also show there are a lot more in this girl. Hao Chen Tang on the other hand is capable of flopping one on the 10k level, we can clearly see that in Vicky Muntenans defeat from last week and some other defeats from earlier this year. Its clear that Kang will have her chance here imo, its another question if she will use it or not. We go with small stakes on the upset! GL Magdalena Rybarikova to beat Polona Hercog (WTA Monterrey)@1.66 Nae Lee Han to beat Naomi Totka (Port Pirie 15k)@1.16 [email protected], bet365, 5/10 Rybarikova has showed great form last week and almost bet Sharapova as well, so she is on the upbeat that was expected of her after a not so good start of the year. She has beaten Tomljanovich and a very good Bogdan (who has dismissed DuqMarino, Falconi and Lauren Davis before) and went to 3 sets with Sharapova. On the other hand Hercof has beaten Sanchez last round, which means nothing esp bc Sahnchez is ina horrid form and had some dubious showings like losing to Haddad Maia in Rio. Anyways Gercog is very steraky and this is the only thing we have to be scared of, but logically (wta??) this should be a win for Rybarikova. We have our supporting odds with Na Lee han to beat Totka, who did have a surprising win over Bai last round but Han is much better player than to los to her imo. Han is twice the player Totka is and should be one of the easier matches tomorrow. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 2 combo WON , Babos and Kang lost and unfortunately the 9/10 bet lost from a heartbreaker 61 31 lead and 53 in 3rd set! Sorry! -4,625u and updated bankroll @ +109 units! Lets get a nice end for the week! Christina Dinu to beat Petia Arshinkova (Antalya 10k)@1.33 Tara Moore to beat Cornelia Lister (Antalya 10k)@1.40 Double @1.86, bet365, 5/10

Re: Shambata 2015 Lost the supporting odds for the combo and lost two matches in 3 sets, one from matchpoints, again, for the 3rd time this week... but Im looking forward and reloading! Kulichkova to beat Hsieh (KL WTA) 1.57 Christina S-Quintanar to beat C. Chaintraine 2-0 1.61 Double @2.53, bet365, 4/10 GL! lets get this! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 yesterday's update: Losses: Tanaka, Gao and two combos -17u, Wins: Moore+Dinu, CSQ/Taniellan+Han +10.55, loss of 6,45u. gao loss from mpoints, 3rd mpoint loss this week, had enough of these :((( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Closing the week or starting the new one, I would like to think to close out on a winning note, so here as a double which Im confident in from Mildura 15k! Kimberly Birrel to beat Jelena Stojanovic @1.5 Patricia Hon to beat Masa Jovanovic @1.28 Double @1.92, 6/10 GL!!

Re: Shambata 2015 New week new hopes! Closed last week pretty badly, but I wont make excuses. The fact of the matter is that we have lost 3 matches from matchpoints and one 9/10 from a big lead. These bets accounts for many units that if even 50% (that would sound fair) go our way. we are in the green. But again, lost bets are lost bets, looking forward only. Good luck will cancel this out in the long run, thats what I have learned from years of experience, just keep digging!!! Last week update: -10.75u, going 7W and 11L, this includes last nite losing double from Mildura as well., updated banklroll: +96.51. Concentrating on small bets but value bets in the beginning of the week! VAMOS