** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shambata 2015

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Shao/Zhang to beat Kamenskaya/Vovk (Antalya WD 10k) @1.57 Irina Fetecau to beat Chihiro Nunome (Antalya 10k)@1.30 Double @2,04 bet365, 6/10 There are not that many good matches so far that I can see, but I like this combo here. Shao/Zhang will be a very solid team this week in Antalya, Zhang has a lot of experience in doubles, Shao is a stellar junior player making her name known nowadays in the 10k tourneys. THey are playing a good solid ex junior in Kamenskaya, who actually never really cared about doubles, if you look at her activity and a no name russian junior Vovk, who is pretty bad. Unarguably this mismatch will be used and Vovk will get more balls for sure from the chinese players. First ever adult tournament for Vovk and only one tournament played in ITF juniors her whole life, watch out for the breaks, she will be serving second probably, so those will be good bets to break her in live betting! Nunome got a double bagel last week and she is playing stellar Fetecau who is playing OK, but what I like about her stats that she rarely loses and usually takes care of the first rounds (last 10/11). Nunome will not go from zero to hero here, her donfiddence being rock bottom, Fetecau should take care of this easily, odds are dropping. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Yija Shao to beat Alyona Sotnikova (Antalya 10k)@5.00, bet365, 2/10 Shao is not bad, she was a cca 100 ranked junior, her adult ranking is nada because she basically just started the 10k's. She has been in Antalya for 2 weeks now and has 5 matches under her belt. She has beaten Baranska and Takayama, both can play and only lost to Kvatsabaia who is pretty much the same level as Sotnikova, 3,4. I believe she can do better. Im betting on this match not because of her though. She is a tall girl, good doubles player and a good serve. THe main reason IM betting on this is Sotnykova, outside circumstances, very slow rained out clay courts and a little wind. Now you can say its the same for both players but not really. First of all Sotnikova is a hard court player, she does not like clay. SHe is coming from her indoor tournament where she lost to an unranked player in the q. Motivation should not be high for her in a 10k, because sahe usually plays 25k nowadays. Coming out from an indoor surface, facing an opponent who has a good serve (so she will hold many times) and is used to the circumstances much more is a dangerous combo. Look for Shao not to have fear and the ukrainian bombing the ball all over the court. Thats my guess. But the odds are nice, so I take a shot here! Shao wins the 1st set, I will cash out for sure. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Anastasia Prybilova to beat Aleksandrina Naydenova (Sharm el Sheikh 10k)@2.37, bet365, 4/10 Prybilova is back to her favourite tournament, surface. Here she had success like never before beating on players like Bukta, Heinova, Malikova, Liebens, Cavaday, Lukic, Morgina. These players are at least the same or better than Naydenova, whose fav surface is not the rubberfast sharm surface for sure.... Also the russian retired last week in the second set, so she might not be 100% at all. She is not signed for next week's Sharm El Sheikh so she is moving on after this tournament, another reason to cave in if injured. At least definitely not an easy first round for her! Look for possible cashout, before retiring again. GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 there are an immense amount of upsets that can happen today and I cannot really choose for now.... Many in Glasgow, many in Midland and even some in Tunesia..... be careful with parlaying any 1.2 or 1.3 odds today because they are not easy today!!

Re: Shambata 2015 I have 3 leans on Glasgow but not sure if I will make it a pick, but sharing the toughts here Lumsden to beat Zander @3.5, Lumsden top60 junior, not in a good form and hast put down too much in adults thus far, but Zander on a 5 game losing streak, can be interesting, I cannot pull the trigger bc of Lumsden inability to finish. odds moved from 4 to 3.5 DUnne to beat Voracova. Dunne is capable of beating these players already, but she is not in great form, following the 3 clay court tournaments where she lost in the q in all 3. Voracova q for the ausopen MD beating Zhu, Hozumi, Glatch.. Odds moved from 3 to 2.75 Christie to beat Mikulcic at 3.00, Christie is one of the top juniuor talents in ENgland, also not in a bad form at all, Mikulcic has not played in 3 months, but her last year was her best year and although clay is her fav surface she had some excellent results on indoor HC as well. tough call, odds dropped 0.25 o CHristie's favor already...

Re: Shambata 2015 if you are following the shao match, these things dont happen too often... over 3 hours played, shao losing from 42 ADin to 57 first set down 13 and hten came back to 55 where she lost a 28 point long game amd Sotnikova serving for the match 65, then 40-0 3 match points and came back from there with a 71 breaker SHao, can u say momemtum?? :) over 3 hours already played and 3rd set just starting.... pretty nice run for a 5.00 odds :))

Re: Shambata 2015 Yeah! Well those who played and cashed out congrats, those who followed it, it was fun!!! :) Lets get back to winning... -6 units today with Prybilova raping me. I will try: Feya Christie to beat Ema Mikulcic(Glasgow 25k)@3.00, bet365, 3/10 Christie in a good form already has shown she can beat good players (Smitkova last year in Indoor HC ENgland and also Bonic towards the end of the year) and make good players like Vogt, Mendesova, Liebens go for sets. Usually I would not make this play but given her form and the fact Mikulcic has not played in 3 months, I cannot believe this will be a blowout. Its a Christie win or a tough 3 setter that can go either way! FOr that 3.00 is nice! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Dasha Gavrilova to beat Mandy Minella (Burnie 50k)@1.44Nicole GIbbs to beat Mayo Hibi (Midland 100k)@1.36 Double, @1.96, bet365, 6/10 I cannot look past these two. Gavrilova is too hot right now vs Minella who is still looking for her form and top 100 game. While Gavrilova is bursting with confidence, odds have dropped already! Gibbs is my fav american right now, the next one who will go far probably... I cannot see anything other than a big victory here for Gibbs, who can play in front of home crowd, us soil, after completing a nice and successful australian journey. Hibi is very talented I know, #1 college recruit etc) but she has not won a match in almost 2 and a half months, losing to Savinykh and Sakkari in 2 sets both. I mean realistically this could be a bloodbath here,

Re: Shambata 2015 Christina Ferrando to beat Silvia Njiric (El Kantaoui 10k)@2.00, bet365, 5/10 Ferrando has been impressive so far and she will be playing up the ranking when she meets with Njiric. Ferrando dropping no sets so far this tournament had impressive wins over the past tournaments vs opponents better or the same as Njiric, Kharchenko, Morgina, Fourouclas, Sanchez-Quintanar, Yashina, Haas. SHe is in good form only losing to Evtimova last week in the QF 76 76. I think that is where she is heading again, as Njiric's form is nothing to write home about, not beaing able to pass the 2n round her last 5 tournaments! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Sarah-Rebecca Sekulic to beat Morgane Michiels(Sharm el Sheikh 10k)@1.83, bet365, 5/10 Sekulic looks like she is on a mission, making her comeback (she was 450 4 years ago) and imo she has already beaten two decent players in SHaulskaya and Dangwal, really really easily. On this surface if you beat someone like that I must say you have to have your confidence right, bc its just too fast! So she must be playing first strike tennis. Michiels has been the story for last week, where she came back from 05 thrid set to beat on Gaydarzhi, but really she should have lost that match. SHe is decent and her form is on the definite uprise, but I think here she will be shut down, she is too inconsistent if you look at her results. I believe Sekulic will continute her mission against a young belgian who already peaked last week! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 Antwerp WTA Q, 3 plays, go easy its wta but itf players mostly... Voracova to beat Tig @1.66 Mestach to beat Pfizenmaier @1.22 Double, @2.02, 4/10 Klaartje Liebens to beat Barbora Krejcikova @5.00, 2/10 Elise Mertens to beat Nadiya Kichenok @2.10, 4/10 Good luck!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk