** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015

corky

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 15.35 sedge shrapnel @ 16/1 ladbrokes gonna take a punt with this one and hope the money comes for it.... 1st run for Ellison who can work wonders with these types. Had been very useful in Ireland before going downhill... If back to form could go close!!!!

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 Sedgefield 13:25 Boruma 0.5pts 8/1 e/w Paddy Power (BOG) Desperate shortage of decent form in this race and since the favourite is odds-on, I'll swerve that. Boruma has run well this season and Diane Sayer knows how to ready a horse. 20% (1/5) at the going and distance, worth an each way shout against the hotpot.

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 3.35 Sedgefield - Riskier win @ 6/1 PaddyPower Consistent sort who has run well over this trip in his last 3 races, finishing 3rd and 2nd on two occasions. Two of those came on the same mark as he has today so he looks fairly handicapped after finishing only 1 and 1/2 lengths down in second last time out. He's also only 2lb higher than his last winning mark so he should be capable of going close. He's a C&D winner and won't mind soft ground so conditions are no problem and he could go close again.

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 2,25 Sedge - Wolf shield - win at 10/3 bog boylesports marathon handicap chase over 27 furlongs I'm taking a bit of a chance with my selection as in his two runs back from a break he's finished last, then unseated rider Prior to that he had looked quite promising over fences, winning a handicap and a novice race. Appears to act on any going and to get this trip. Usually front runs and has a good record in small fields. Both this horse and the main danger are quite a bit higher than their last winning marks so I guess that evens out between them The main danger appears to be Master Rajeem who won over CD 2 runs ago then finished 2nd under a penalty last time. In good nick, conditions look OK.......and he's run well here a couple of times despite a tendancy to jump to his right, not ideal on a left handed track. I'm opposing him because he usually runs in worse races than my selection and if my horse goes off in front he might get forced into jumping errors if he tries t chase him I'm expecting money to come for the McCain horse, Sir Mangan, who the Post has tipped up. He usually runs in better races but his stamina looks suspect at around 3 miles and this extra distance doesn't look sure to suit him. Might have a bit more class than the others in the long term but from his record to date he's more likely to show it over shorter trips

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 15.15 Leopardstown: Outlander @ 9/1 PP The two horses at the head of the market are exciting prospects. No More Heroes looks hugely talented, though he'll be a much better chaser. Windsor Park travelled lovely here at Leopardstown lto and on his only second start over hurdles today should be able to improve further. I take them on with Outlander, however, who appears to be overpriced in my book. It'll only be his third start over hurdles as well, and his narrow defeat over much further lto doesn't any harm to his chances I believe. He travelled really well like a classy horse but just got tired in the final strides. Drop back to 2,5m should suit I bel

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 S3.35 Shrapnel 1pt Win 14/1 Paddy Power I'm with Bartrum on this one. It's having the first run for Brian Ellison here and Danny Cook is a good jockey with a good record at the course. Ellison has worked wonders with other stables horses in the past and the money seems to be coming for it which is usually a positive sign for this stable,

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 3.35 Sedggy: Sa Suffit 12/1 BetVic Once very useful chaser who was rated 150 in his prime in 2012. Just one run in 2013 and improved on that last time out at Wetherby when third to Stagecoach pearl. Dropped down the handicap to a winnable mark now (134) and looks a big price here to me. If anything near his best he can very nearly win this.

Re: Nap of the day Sunday 25th jan 2015 2.10 Leopardstown - 1pt win One Cool Shabra @ 8/1 (Ladbrokes) Form tied in with the favourite but hasn't been seeing out his races over further. All of his wins have been over two miles or shorter (including flat) so the drop back to the minimum distance should help and I can see him going well now with conditions to suit off a fair mark.