** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014 B3.00 Nordic Nymph 1pt Win 8/1 Bet365 This horse is getting 12lb from the 2/1 favourite here and is having just its fourth run. It encounters really soft ground for the first time and this shrewd stable look to have given the horse quiet runs on unsuitable ground with a view to getting the horse on a mark to win a race of this nature. The horse has been huge prices on its 4 runs to date and the fact that the early 8/1 chalked up here is being taken suggests that today could be the day for the horse.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014 4.20 Kempton Both Angus Glens and Haines are turned out quickly under penalties after 2 facile wins between them. Angus scored over 1m4f at Wolves 3 days ago steps up to 2mile for the first time which could be the problem. Haines should prove very hard to beat, he bolted up over CD by 9 lengths 5 days ago in a weak affair. This requires a little more but not much in fairness and should prove well ahead of most of these. 1pt win Haines 11/8 bet365

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014 2,30 bangor - The western Force - EW a 40/1 bog wm hill novice hurdle there's a couple of short priced ones at the head of the market then everything else is an EW price I'm looking for one to finish 3rd on merit and maybe win if something happens to the front two My selection ran OK on the first of his two bumper runs finishing about 4 lengths 3rd........finished 3rd again but beaten some way on his second bumper run (the second, who was 12 lengths ahead of him has won since) Comes from a decent yard in good nick (Skelton) and let's see if he can improve a bit on hurdles debut Only 8 runners left in so I might scrap this if there's any more NR !

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014 2.30 Bangor: Ma du Fou 11/8 Sportingbet Wouldn't surprise me to see this one starting favourite so will take the price with SBet for a change. Backed on his hurdling debut as defeat was not going to happen and only managed third although i thought he was looked after when it was apparent he wouldnt be winning. Anyway he comes here as one of the most respected youngsters in the yard and ought to be winning these races. Comes up against another last time out flop in Coologue, he's been second on both hurdle starts to date and does set a fair standard, have to admit i'm surprised they put him up as the market leader but what do i know.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014 Wolverhampton 4.40 : Gabrial The Duke @ 16/1 bet365 e/w thanks Gabrial The Duke....from Richard Fahey yard the 4yo has had 4 different trainer before it ended here this month, The yard ran it 6 days after it coming to them at Southwell (AW) 1m 6f when it finished 6th but I would have thought where on a fact finding mission as you like to form your own opinion live in running instead of video's of its runs , Its last run at Southwell 1m 6f was 13tn days ago it ran off 70 with George Chaloner in saddle, the yard bring in Sammy Jo Bell claiming 5lbs off its back and the handicapper has it running off 67 as well, which sees it running off a lower mark than it last AW win , It also sees it coming back in distance to 9 furlongs which could be a shroud move by Richard Fahey

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014 Kempton 3:20 - Conry WIN @ 22/1 Betfred This horse is a six time winner over the distance of 7 furlongs, and after a couple of average runs drops back down to his more favourable trip. He also runs off a very nice mark of 68 here, has raced off much higher so if Ian Williams is trying today he could have a good shout in a tricky race

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 22nd December 2014 3.20 kempton conry takes the eye at a price, as loves this course and todays trip should be much more suitable than recently. handicapper puts him in off a mark of 68, so dropping all the time and if all drops in place today, then a win is on the cards. needs to improve on recent efforts, but more in favour today and the price is very tempting. 1pt win 22/1 betfred bog