** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 7.45 Kempton Cracking handicap with several of these in good form however Varsovian is hard to get away from. Draw not kindest but overcame that last time out and his run style helps to overcome that aswell. Going the right way rapidly at present over 6f, step up to 7f shouldn’t prove any problems and he has been winning with something to spare but very cleverly which means his handicap mark has been protected latest 3lb rise looks very lenient especially with the 3rd and 4th giving the form a gentle boost. 1pt win Varsovian 4/1 skybet

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 Exeter 1:50 - Open Hearted WIN @ 5/2 Betfred Henderson is in form, this horse will enjoy the soft ground and looks overpriced in a three runner affair in my opinion. Mr Mole should go well for Nicholls, he is likely to try make all under McCoy but I'd rather be on something in behind. Brick Red should go well for in-form Venetia too, for a 3 runner affair it is a little cracker of a race but the value is Open Hearted for me.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 Kempton 7.15 - Linton (1pts win, 5/1 BetVictor) This looks a little easier then the listed event Linton faced at Newmarket on last start and ran well up until the last furlong so a drop back to 7f should suit here I think and should be bang there today the fav looks strong but if he doesn't fire Linton can pick up the pieces.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 4.15 - Kempton - Geordan Murphy - 11/8 - BetVic BOG Significant drop in class for this Andrew Balding gelding who was only beaten a couple of lengths in a Class 3 over C&D four weeks ago. Anything like near his best should be enough to take this.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 1.20 Exeter: Wasdwick Court 9/2 bet365/PP This horse has missed a few engagements in better races to go for this and the hint should be taken. The fav is Lochnagar who won on his handicap debut and carries a penalty, still well in on new figures but poor value here. The selection was a very progressive novice last season and things haven't gone right in this campaign to date. Fell at Aintree and then didn't get home last time out over 2m4f. Todays trip and conditions will suit and i expect a much better show.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 Sou 3.00 - College Doll - EW at 20/1 bog wm hill 5F sprint handicap I love these 5F sprint handicaps at Southwell........as some said on the forum some time ago (chris?) it's the nearest the AW boys get to a cavalry charge ! I think you want a CD winner drawn low........there's a couple in here today but my selection is the biggest price of them. Her mark has fallen below her CD winning mark from April and there was a bit more encouragement that she's running into form last time out Wouldn't put anyone off Divertimenti who I see as a danger (there's a bit of discussion about this race on today's Flat thread)

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 E3.50 Try It Sometime 1pt Win 33/1 Bet365 First run for a new trainer today and the horse definitely has the ability if it can run to anything like the form it showed when winning in Ireland earlier this year. The horse back in 3rd that day was one of Gordon Elliotts that went and won off a 12lb higher mark before going chasing and performing well there. This horse has only raced on the same kind of ground once since then, but that was over too far a trip and could be worth taking another chance with especially with a really decent 7lb claimer booked in this amateurs race.

Re: Nap of the Day - Thursday 18th December 2014 7:15 Kempton Although he hasn't hit the heights of his form in Australia Linton is off the back of a decent run in a listed race and drops back in class here. He looks the main Botti hope here and should be right there if he takes to the surface with blinkers back on. The favourite is a progressive type but he's got a bit to find with his competitors and looks worth taking on at the prices. Linton - Win @ 9/2 Ladbrokes