Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Chelsea (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Another title-decider? Will be interesting to see how Arsenal reacts after their loss to Man City. Arsenal is actually pretty unlucky in their game against City, they had two legitimate goals ruled offside and a clear penalty turned down or else it would have been 6-6! I'm tempted to go for an Arsenal win because I feel that Chelsea's away form this season has been pretty bad but then Arsene Wenger has never beaten Jose Mourinho. Mourinho knows how to set up his team against Arsenal and its a game Chelsea cannot afford to lose if they want to win the title. I can't see Chelsea losing this so I'm going for a Chelsea win or draw.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd i have a feeling mourinho has been preparing for this match for long time and must have made good plan although not long ago he set up for a draw away to man utd. it obvious chelsea front attackers are not scoring as many goals as they should. i feel mourinho doesn't have much trust or belief in his players so i give arsenal a slight advantage in this one because they will play at home and look come back strong from defeat last week.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Well, if you ask me. BTS looks like a banker. No way this game will end goalless. Arsenal showed against city that they can score anywhere and anytime. They could have scored more than 3 and that's big away against city. Koscielny is out so Vermaelen will come in. We will have to wait and see how that works out. Vermaelen is not that fast either so they could face some problems in the centre against Torres or Eto'o. Sagna played a bad game in my eyes and he will play Hazard in this game. Arsenal will have problems at the back, that's clear for me. Ozil wasn't in his best shape either and he will be eager to bounce back at home. Walcott was Arsenal's best player and like many wrote here before, he is definitely important for this Arsenal. I had some good hopes before the game against city but the home team played with so much confidence and pressure. Arsenal really had a hard time. Conceded 6 and city looked unstoppable, almost every chance was a goal. Anyways, Arsenal at home is a different story. They fancy their possesion play and they mostly dominate their games at their own stadium. Chelsea will sit back like Mourinho always does and they will try to hurt Arsenal on the counter. I have no doubts there will be gaps in the Arsenal defense and Chelsea to score 1 or more is on the cards but on the other hand I also fancy Arsenal to score some goals. Chelsea's defense is no where near solid this year and they conceded a lot. Some players of Chelsea are not that fast anymore and they will have some problems with a high speed game. Especially away from home they are vulnerable. But Mourinho rarely looses this kind of games and Wenger will be determined to win here and bounce back. My heart says Arsenal to win but my brains says X2.. Instead of picking a winner I will go for goals in this game. BTS medium/high stakes. Medium stakes on over 2.5 goals and some small stakes on the score draw. likely results for me are 1-2 2-1 or 2-2. Good luck all!

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Jack Wilshere is suspended for this game which is definitely an advantage for Chelsea. If you look at Chelsea's record against the big teams this season, they have been excellent, they put Bayern into ropes, beat City, beat Arsenal and draw at Old Trafford whereas Arsenal has lost to Chelsea, City, Man United, Napoli and Dortmund. IMO, the value here is on Chelsea. If you're a hard-core Chelsea fan or a risk-taker, you might consider go big on a Chelsea win or draw, either way, it will give you a huge profit. This is the kind of game Mourinho relishes and if Chelsea can sort out their defensive issues, they should get something out of this game. Good luck all.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd This could be an interesting game both teams are qualified in the Championship Round of 16. Arsenal who may have been the top scorer for this season and Chelsea 2 steps behind Arsenal. It was reported that Wilshere is suspended due to his finger gesture against Man City and could miss the clash against Chelsea. The Blue still have one more game to go before they face the Gunners, for sure the team would double their practice before they face the Arsenal.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Of course Chelsea is a favorite, but think Arsenal won't fail this time. Anyway they will try to hold their positions and will force defensive side. There has to be the win of Chelsea or at least a draw.:unsure

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd I don't think missing Wilshere is a disadvantage - especially in a big game. I didn't think he played well against City at all, and allowed himself to get wound up by the crowd, and by City who nicked the ball off him or intercepted time and time again. He battles, which maybe you don't get from Cazorla but even Rosicky could be a more level-headed option for this match against Chelsea. I think the draw suits both teams - maybe not Arsenal on the face of it, but Wenger will be keen to arrest this small run of losses going into a nice run of league fixtures where they can build again. I like the look of Walcott to score in this one. He's coming back to form, and looked dangerous against Man City. Chelsea's slow defense won't enjoy his movement and he has a good record against Chelsea too. My bet for this one then, and I'm taking it early because the price will fall, I think - Walcott Anytime Scorer, odds of 3.0 from Coral.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Can't see Arsenal getting beat by this Chelsea: 1. Arsenal are undefeated in last 5 at home all comps - 4 consecutive 2-0 wins (including vs Liverpool) came to an end with a 1-1 with Everton. 2. Chelsea have been defeated 3 times in their last 5 away matches all comps - Basel, Stoke and Sunderland in the cup. A couple of weeks ago against Sunderland in the EPL they won 3-4 but the match was the great escape! 3. I have been watching this Chelsea side splutter along in the last few weeks and I sincerely believe they don't have it in themselves to go to the Emirates and take 3 points. There are serious issues like we saw in the cup game and even in the Crystal Palace match at home last week where I needed Chelsea to win, they had me grasping at my chest in the second half where they missed a cavalcade of chances that their dud strikers couldn't smash in and Hazard didn't bail them out this time. Then it would of finished 2-2 if the defence didn't throw their bodies at an open goal mouth to scramble away a certain goal from Palace....From PALACE!!! 4. Even the 4-3 win against Sunderland away. Take Hazard out of that match and Chelsea are in the end of an ugly defeat. In all these games I've watched it's the same repetitive theme. Chelsea go out and under-perform, don't look dangerous, and concede goals as the match goes on. Then we see a bewildered looking Mourinho in the post match press conferences who looks like he has no answers and can't believe how BAD the lads are. He never says it of course and always gives statements that provide optimism and calm. (He is the master of that after all). So after the 6-3 hammering, Arsenal have a luxury they haven't had for a bit. Rest. They don't play till Monday and can recover physically and mentally so they can be sharp. Chelsea meanwhile were busy getting beat in extra time with most of their first teamers on the pitch. Not good for the legs or morale. If the Arsenal boys were watching, they'll KNOW they can beat these guys. Listening to the general pro Chelsea feeling in this thread, I hope the Arsenal price might drift and then I may come in with a +0 AH as I won't rule a draw out here by any means. This is because I think Mourinho doesn't believe in his strikers so will use the Old Trafford blue print and look to hit on the break with Hazard and Schurrle. Hopefully Arsenal score first and early so the Blues come out and we have an entertaining match. Good Luck !:ok

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd mourinho is completely taking chelsea apart which is contrary to what sane manager would do at this moment. he's not happy with the squad, the players, the training. he has begun too soon to build new chelsea. he should wait until summer at least but problems with inconsistency, ageing squad, lack of scoring and defensive problems are far too evident in recent weeks. cole has been subbed, luiz is warming the bench, mata is being wasted also on the bench and eto and torres haven't been scoring. lampard and terry are not going to be able to compete against young arsenal players. i don't who mourinho is relying to get a result against arsenal. i wouldn't bet on chelsea in this state. arsenal is going to win this in my opinion

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd I don't understand why is Chelsea priced so high here. They are not even at their best form yet, I think Mourinho still hasn't found his best team yet they are only 2 pts behind Arsenal and 3 pts off the top. This Chelsea team reminds me of the Man United in Sir Alex Ferguson's era, they are not playing well yet they are grinding out results. Granted, they have lost 3 games but if you actually watch those games, they played very well and were the better team.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd I´m also can´t see Chelsea loosing this one. Mou and the Blues doesn´t find there best Form and the best XI Players, BUT they are still 3 Points behind the Top. And against the Top Teams Chelsea showing some good Games and earning the Point´s. Also if Chelsea need a sucess, they made it this season. See CL against Steaua, loosing in league against Newcastle and them Drawing @home against WBA, then in League some good Games with wins against West Ham and Southampton. So you can see Up´s and Down´s this season very close by Chelsea. Now they are in a little Down, after Loosing in League against Stoke and difficult Game against Palace. Also loosing in Midweek against Sunderland in Cup. So it´s time to beginn a Up for Chelsea. And Arsenal are not so good, at the moment. Big blow in Defensive last Week against ManC and the players against Chelsea are the same for Arsenal. So Arsenal see against fast and technical good players. It´s on Man City Side, the Same for Chelsea here. Mata, Hazard, Ramieres, Schurle and Wilian. So i see Mertesacker will have again big Problems with this type of Player. Also Arsenal without Wilshire and maybe without Koscienly. So if they can´t play the Defenders are Mertesacker and Vermaelen. For me this is a big blow for Arsenal. So i can´t see Chelsea loosing this tomorow. Chelsea +0.5 @ 1.67 5/10 Pinn Chelsea @ 3.30 2/10 Pinn

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd A lot liking the look of Chelsea here but I think Arsenal can get something out of this. Chelsea's away form in the PL over the last few games has not been great with losses to Newcastle and stoke with a narrow win over Sunderland, they also didn't get a convincing win against Palace last week. Arsenals home form is good with wins over Liverpool, Southampton and a draw with in-form Everton. Chelsea have been conceding a few in recent weeks and I can see arsenal scoring at least 2 here. Man City did put 6 past Arsenal last game but at the Etihad they are unstoppable and watching that game it could be argued Arsenal could have got a couple more. My worry is that Mourinho will have gone hard on the players and Chelsea will play a tight strict game, like at Old Trafford earlier this season. The stat that Wenger has yet to beat Mourinho in 9 games doesn't worry me that much, but I don't think Mourinho will be to unhappy with the draw, although it seems Wenger wants the 3 points, saying "Whether we play Monday night against Chelsea or anybody else, for me it is exactly the same, because what is at stake for us is to get back to winning habits." Mourinho has been praising Ozil in recent days but says he thinks he knows how to stop him, I believe he will set Chelsea up to stop Ozil playing, however I think this will free up Walcott and I can see him causing problems on the counter. Arsenal have also had a long time to prepare and rest for this game, whereas Chelsea played through into extra time against Sunderland midweek. I will take Arsenal on the -0.25 here as I can see a narrow win. Bet: Arsenal AH -0.25 5/10 stake @ Evens Betfair

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd i am arsenal fan and i am all over arsenal.... up to you to fallow my view :) missed earlier arsenal to win @ 2.50 now its @ 2.40 with paddypower.... hmmm, despite everyone saying chelsea will gonna get something here, seems markets going other way... from all the years and arsenal - chelsea clashes this is the one time maurinhos record i believe will be broken, all previous years chelsea, or were flying or having likes of dragba`s and roben`s on a board... now tables are turned, arsenal is confident... they not just playing to get a result, they playing to win now, and after loses to both manchester clubs, arsenal players now, they now they have to take big scalp or bust. don`t get mislead by 2 arsenal loses to man u and man c... they both came in after toughest of weeks for arsenal... liverpool, dortmund away, man u away in 7 days, everton, napoli away, man city away in 6 days. you cannot ask many of top 10 worlds best teams to win them all... and in all fairly, they done well in both those games. arsenal haven`t had a luxury up till now to rotate either from all injuries, but these 11 days, will give them much needed energy levels and preparation to dig in for 90 minutes against chelsea. arsenal at home all ways been good.. take out referee fail in a first game, and everton draw, they easily dismantle suarez and liverpool, higuain and napoli, were better than dortmund... but got sucker punch. name me one game were chelsea have impressed this season ? maurinho and chelsea is not "that" chelsea anymore were you can say, no matter how they play they still "now" how to win arsenal at emirates (!). arsenal will be stronger now then they were against man c. because they went there tired and after disapointing game just 48 hours after + wilshare will be most likely changed for cazorla, and finally arsenal have wide man and speedster as in wallcot, who showed all ready that he is in good form, and scoring is no problem ( he was arsenal`s most goalscorer last season, without who arsenal went this year to top a table). how much press trows out a challenge to prove it and as much as i heard in wenger and players interviews , i can tell you that ... even if it`s still draw at 80` min., arsenal won`t be ok with it. they want and have to win this game and taking look at both teams this season so far.... arsenal to win @ 2.40 with paddypower, 10 % of my betting fund, as well as what i am afraid of, is that if arsenal leed at 80` min, they will park a bus and wenger will get all defensive players out, but still will conside, so i like here bet ht/ft - arsenal/draw @ 13 with paddypoawer, just to cover my first bet. as well bet in play... com`on ya gunners!

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd 3pts Chelsea to beat Arsenal 9/4 Bet365 Arsenal were taught a bit of a lesson last week and Jose Mourinho is no mug. He’ll have seen the blueprint City put out. He probably didn’t need to in fairness because his record as a manager against Arsenal is sensationally good and he’ll have his side well prepared. This is arguably Arsenal’s biggest test. They can silence some doubters with a win here but a defeat will have the vultures circling once again. Given Jose’s record against Arsenal and the mauling Arsenal took last week Chrlsea look the value play here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-chelsea-betting-jose-can-rule-over-wenger-once-again

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Mourinho has a real problem in this game for multiple reasons. Chelsea away form stinks for such a talented squad of world class players. (ie. Villa have 12 pts away this season and Chelsea 11) He cannot find the balance to produce consistent results. Team selection/combinations are just not working like he want's, and there is an inconsistency that makes him unsure. I don't think he trusts his players ability to play the way he would like them too. 1st three away games this season (overcautious) 0-0 Man United 1-0 Everton 1-1 Spurs He then tried to open it up against lesser opponents 1-3 Norwich 2-0 Newcastle 0-3 West Ham 3-4 Sunderland 3-2 Stoke Which kind of works, but not really. You would not expect them to concede 6 goals to 2 average teams So somewhere in the middle is where he would like Chelsea to be, but the balance is missing... In tough times people revert back to what they know, and what has worked for them in the past. When Chelsea won the league in (2006/2007 :unsure) they did it with a concrete defense. I think Mourinho will go back to cautious, pack the midfield, hit them on the break football away from home. Just don't see goals here, with two very evenly matched teams. It's like a 6 pointer for Chelsea and I think they will go ultra cautious... Under 2.5 goals for me at 2.1 paddypower onto Man City to beat Liverpool.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Arsenal have not been so formidable force in recent years, so long did not really claim to the highest places. The Gunners also have good things in the Champions League, where they qualified for the playoffs in a very difficult group. So Wenger team should be pretty good mood , although until recently seriously discussed the question of his resignation. But also note that for the Gunners remained a problem playing with the top teams , where they are often timid and do not show their true capabilities. Chelsea with the coming of Mourinho this season, very unstable , and had a series of failures in recent games. Recall, FC Basel. Often problems in organizing attacks and much depends on the mood of the players , and the present squad, no central striker - in form. In general , we can expect an interesting and intense match , like it said, for 6 points. Arsenal obviously attacking side. The only question is associated with Mourinho , namely , what tactics he will choose today. Chelsea may close on their half. However, for such caution and passivity Chelsea were already punished this year , again, see Basel (away game). Therefore it is logical to assume that the overall total is the most optimal bet. Pick: Over 2.5 1.79 Pinnacle It is also worth noting that in his career, Wenger has never managed to beat Mourinho , can this series interrupted , but are not quite sure that today. Well, in the past personal encounters have the edge "the aristocrats": 29.10.13 Arsenal - Chelsea 0:2 (0:1) 20.01.13 Chelsea - Arsenal 2:1 (2:0) 29.09.12 Arsenal - Chelsea 1:2 (1:1) 21.04.12 Arsenal - Chelsea 0:0 (0:0) * Chelsea won 8 of the last 11 matches against Arsenal in all competitions * Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho has never lost Arsene Wenger (+5=4) * Juan Mata scored in each of the four games against Arsenal , in which he came out in the starting lineup for Chelsea * Only Aston Villa at the Emirates scored the same points as Chelsea (11) since Arsenal moved into new arena in 2006

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd at first sight Arsenal - Chelsea has OVER written all over it. Though Mourinho is undefeated in 9 matches against Wenger and most of the matches went under 2.5. Chelsea will keep it tight at the back. I can easily imagine 0-0 at halftime so i will be out of this one. Chelsea´s defense has been shaky and that´s why Mourinho said we would be cautious in the future probably playing in the counter-attack. 1 point for Chelsea will be good enough. If any of the teams scores an early goal maybe we can see a goal fest like i predicted on City-Arsenal match. Will leave it for InPlay. I would say under 1.25 at halftime 1.76 188bet. But i never play unders. Good luck

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd A lot of talk about the game being called off because of the weather, heavy rain and high winds, trains being cancelled. I don't know how much substance there is in such speculation but the conditions that the game is likely to be played in would make me think twice about betting on plenty of goals! Given that Mourinho may approach this with a defensive mindset I'd be happier betting on low or later goals rather than high/early ones. Not my usual approach but backing

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd There is an important factor tonight that has not been mentioned. The weather. Heavy rains and gales has been the norm all day , even to the extent there was talk that the game may be postponed. The conditions in North london are terrible for a football game. The rain will be heavy all game. The wind is gale force. It will average 26 mph during the game with gusts up to 50 mph. I think this will definitely affect the quality of the game and keeping the ball on the ground will be very important. Due to these factors I see a stop start game with the ball out of play a lot and not many goal opportunities particularly in the first half as players get accustomed to the conditions. I potentially see a penalty where a defender mis-times the flight / bounce of the ball and a mistake is made. Look at the penalty takers, usually Arteta for Arsenal and Lampard for Chelsea. Lampard may not start having played 120 mins mid week (and he one of the oldest Chelsea players). My gut feeling says that Arsenal will not lose this game. EDIT , just as I've posted I can see a post beat me to the weather issue !!

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Well to be exact the weather in Holloway tonight will be moderate rain, 9 degree Celsius and 29mph Windspeeds. It's not like we are talking about a heavy storm and freezing temperatures. It will be windy and rainy but nothing spectacular. I doubt it will have a deciding effect on the game. The injuries. Arsenal: Sanogo,Diaby,Ox-Chamberlain, Wilshere and Podolski ( doubtful ) Koscielny ( doubtful ) Chelsea: Bertrand ( doubtful ), Van Ginkel, Essien Find it difficult to get a good grasp of this game. Just looking at Chelsea's unstable away form and their history of slip ups so far this season I will probably take Arsenal. They seem to do well at home against top sides where they play a solid game. Simply put I trust Arsenal at home and I do not trust Chelsea away. With the importance of this game I think not one side will play an open game and I lean towards under 2.5 goals but that's so tricky with teams that have attackers that can make goals out of the blue.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Over 2.5 I can't see this as a low scoring. Regardless of Chelsea's scoring problems I think both teams will go for a win. I think Arsenal's game depens a lot of Özil's mood. If he gets on fire I think Arsenal can easy score 2-3 goals. Mourinho still hasn't solved Chelsea's defending problems so Cech will be tested tonight. Possible line-ups: [TABLE=class: match-details league-table bt, width: 480] [TR] [TH=class: title, bgcolor: #333333, colspan: 4]line-ups :[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Wojciech Szczesny[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Petr Cech[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Bacary Sagna[/TD] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Branislav Ivanovic[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Per Mertesacker[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]David Luiz[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Thomas Vermaelen[/TD] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]John Terry[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Kieran Gibbs[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Cesar Azpilicueta[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Mikel Arteta[/TD] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Ramires[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Mesut Özil[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Oscar[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Theo Walcott[/TD] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]John Obi Mikel[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Aaron Ramsey[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Andre Schürrle[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Mathieu Flamini[/TD] [TD=class: min, bgcolor: #CFCFCF][/TD] [TD=class: ply, bgcolor: #CFCFCF]Eden Hazard[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Olivier Giroud[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply]Fernando Torres[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho: "I like football, I like winter football, the conditions are not a problem, the pitch is fantastic, as always in this stadium. "Chelsea are having a lot of the ball but not killing opponents and opponents are killing us in isolated actions. I play with John Obi Mikel because he normally gives us that positional balance and is something I want in this game. "I know Ozil's areas where he decides matches. We want to control Mesut's areas, let's see."

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Arsenal v Chelsea (2000 GMT) Arsenal make four changes from the side beaten 6-3 at Manchester City, as Tomas Rosicky and Thomas Vermaelen come into the side. Chelsea make six changes from the League Cup defeat at Sunderland, as Ashley Cole again misses out. Arsenal XI: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Rosicky, Ramsey, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud Chelsea XI: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Torres.

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd Seriously, this was one of the worst football games I have ever seen.. Both teams were so poor couldn't even pass the ball around for about 3 times. Only long balls, especially from arsenal what the heck? How on earth do they think they gonna beat chelsea with long balls? Easiest game for mourinho in years to get his draw. I hate his tactics but arsenal showed nothing and will win sh*t this year again unfortunately.. :-( They started well but its just a matter of time before their season ends.. Chanceless in the CL and they will struggle in the league big time cause they cant beat defensive top teams in any game. I was realt enjoying arsenal so far but lately its the same story like every year.. Mark my words! My bets lost btw, but I dont care at all. I'm shocked about the game play, lol!

Re: Arsenal v Chelsea > Monday December 23rd

I´m also can´t see Chelsea loosing this one. Mou and the Blues doesn´t find there best Form and the best XI Players, BUT they are still 3 Points behind the Top. And against the Top Teams Chelsea showing some good Games and earning the Point´s. Also if Chelsea need a sucess, they made it this season. See CL against Steaua, loosing in league against Newcastle and them Drawing @home against WBA, then in League some good Games with wins against West Ham and Southampton. So you can see Up´s and Down´s this season very close by Chelsea. Now they are in a little Down, after Loosing in League against Stoke and difficult Game against Palace. Also loosing in Midweek against Sunderland in Cup. So it´s time to beginn a Up for Chelsea. And Arsenal are not so good, at the moment. Big blow in Defensive last Week against ManC and the players against Chelsea are the same for Arsenal. So Arsenal see against fast and technical good players. It´s on Man City Side, the Same for Chelsea here. Mata, Hazard, Ramieres, Schurle and Wilian. So i see Mertesacker will have again big Problems with this type of Player. Also Arsenal without Wilshire and maybe without Koscienly. So if they can´t play the Defenders are Mertesacker and Vermaelen. For me this is a big blow for Arsenal. So i can´t see Chelsea loosing this tomorow. Chelsea +0.5 @ 1.67 5/10 Pinn Chelsea @ 3.30 2/10 Pinn
FT 0:0 Very Tactical Game. And it not deserve any winner. So here a little Profit.